Super Powers

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In Aubree's defense, the decision to use the Inversion TW to train cata Barbs was made after we had lost the Calamity TW. The barbs were pulled off the crystal to be able to practice on the towers only after the Calamity fight ended. Perhaps not what you would do with that TW instance, but that was the decision made. The initial plan was to take down the crystal as fast as possible, as Aubree stated.

Damn you Andres, now I've wasted my time on this forum instead of getting work done this afternoon b:angry

EDIT: and thanks Aubree for making this post a true waste of time by ninja'ing me XD

I love you though Ty b:cute
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why cause I am being honest? Something did go wrong that I did not understand at the time. I do not claim to be a perfect leader etc. But I am willing to learn and be better the next time. This would be my first time leading a faction.. So I will tell you like I told BB when he gratzd me.. Thanks I hope I dont **** up too much.

To be more exact what i wanted to say, my opinion, as a leader you don't come to official forums 1 day after war and saying that YOU don't know what happened with those squad and you have to ask the person who was in charge of it. That shows us the lack of cooperation you have.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    To be more exact what i wanted to say, my opinion, as a leader you don't come to official forums 1 day after war and saying that YOU don't know what happened with those squad and you have to ask the person who was in charge of it. That shows us the lack of cooperation you have.

Those topics are covered in our weekly monday night meetings. So just because I don't know now doesn't mean I won't know. All officers take time to jot down topics etc and things they have thought about to bring forth and find solutions.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2010

In aubree's defense... (don't really intend for this to bring up responses from aubree, but I won't be suprised if it does, only mean this part as to show I am not trying to get back on their good side/kiss her ***) despite my feelings towards her, and one of the perhaps... previous leaders of equinox, and how they handled other things. I knew/know that not all of their... decisions are/were completely flawed and in this case, I really don't think that she made the wrong decision.

Sure might have been a bad way to word it, but ultimately it's not a bad decision why have a comment on something where you have no idea what is going on/happened? It would be bad for her to say "Oh, so and so screwed up, and they lost us the war" and then for someone else to come in and contest that, that looks bad on her as the leader. =x Especially inside the 'inner' circle at equinox. =x

Also hmm, that 'sent out top player to inversion' comment reminds me of when armageddon did it and failed to hold off 1 guild as well. ;/ It happens, not a wrong decision, but their is a consequence for it, as there will be for most of her future decision, whether right or wrong, it will always be nice for her to see people behind her/have said people behind her, in whatever decision she makes, whether it is wrong or right. =x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Abocanhadora - Dreamweaver
    Abocanhadora - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Damn soo much off topic around here...

Ok lets see what I can make out, this was a post I put in Dynasty forums at 3 Jule.
    I was compiled to talk a little about Dynasty after finding this post here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=752352

It's surprisely strange, but that topic talks about big movements of players between the top factions of our server. After read a little some replies there, I came to notice Dynasty was passing exactly by the same thing: We are losing lots of players, some of them very active ones (there is a lot of examples, from guys like Oleander, Deadwake, to guys that were less knowed like _Thia or dragola) and he seem to strugle to keep your numbers up.

The post SmexyGal have write in our forums come to my mind clearly: low participation in TW's, something that yet again goes to the thinking from that PWI forums topic: It looks like we are not the only ones.

We know the problem, soo the big question to put next is what can a random guy like me and the faction in general do against this?

Starting by stating here my opinion, I think the best way to keep players in any faction is to make sure we can work as a team. Something that I really sugest is a creation of a TT day, a day here we forget other stuff and go farm maths for the guys that need them. I, for once and knowing that I have a herc that can help a lot, would be totally happy to help in a thing like that.

But thats only a small step in a big, big ocean of work: we need to try to care less about each one and more about the faction as a whole(and I am including my self on this). Being active, helping each other and be helped, events done in a squad, everything of that sort only helps to create friendships and experiences that will ultimately help the tides between faction members.

Recruitment is also too damn important here: any faction needs to have new blood to replace the old members that leave. Its important to make new recruits feeling they have a nice home here.

One last word here: I have walked in a hell of a perfect world version, in a place here one faction had all the lands. The amount of stuff I had to handle back there was stressfull to no end. In this server, there is a faction with a very % of land owned. The name is not that important, it just happens to be them. Any drama, weakness, big players movements, crashing of relationships between others factions only serve the purpose of letting them grow stronger. Like all factions, even them have godly members and bad apples. To break a faction with soo many things already acomplished, its needed a strong opossite force. Dynasty, like others factions on this server, have the power to do something against it. Lets concentrate in the big picture here while we grow stronger wink

Feel free to comment, doesn't mind if you are leader or a simple player from Dynasty, opinions are always good to see.

*damned wasn't expecting this big wall of text*

It was a post from some months ago but everything I told there holds true.

Dynasty is not a perfect faction, there is people that hate them, but still, like every faction, there is good apples here. I like to think Dynasty have grow stronger with my presence. It is said that is easy to be happy when everything goes well, but its the way you handle things when everything goes wrong that really matters, both in game or even in real life. From me, you can keep expecting all the help I can give out b:chuckle
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cry me a river then tell them about how I took you on runs to help with charm costs etc, then you didnt even show to TW. How did I rspond to that? Try to make it next week I said. I have taken you on several runs in 2-3 just cause you wanted to go and "take no mats", but as the runs I conduct go mats are all random we do 3 runs at a time and everyone leaves with something. You most certainly took part in some of those runs and the mats.

Yes this is endgame for me and many others. If their is no TW their nothing for me to do anymore. My gear is superior for any type of PVE. TW is what makes me work for things end game. I pay for tons of herbs every week from my own pocket for TW apoc. That is my choice. You cal it waste, I call it having endgame goals. Many can agree this is true for them too I am sure. And a quote for you to think about as far as me not being able to reach those goals.
    Did you bring me on these runs? Or did you ask for a tank to come because you couldn't find one at the time? Also, did you bring me on all of those Delta culti runs that I didn't need? Because you know how much i disliked Delta because of the cost, you said I wouldn't lose money, but each run it was over 200k repairs and I had to use a charm, I made no profit even from the tome fragments at 50k each. Those that I did help with the cultis also blew me off and didn't want to help me when I needed it. It's cool though, I guess I'm only a tool. BTW, the one day I missed TW was because I had internet problems, my phone wasn't even working and I wasn't in-game. It wasn't like I was in the game doing an instance and blowing off TW, because I have never done that before.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Thats only one part. It is something I wanted to nip in the bud on forums. Naming and shaming is not allowed on forums as well. I am sure many of us have seen the WC aimed at spamming me and you have not seen the PM's I get from him daily, I do have them SS. I told him last time not to pm me anymore, that is when the WC's started.

Pfft I asked you why you where allies with Dynasty when your members dislike them so much. I asked you to create a poll to see how many actually dislike Dynasty, but you ignore me and don't listen. You think it's best to treat your not liking Dynasty by not doing anything. You'll end up seeing more and more members leaving because of it too because you won't listen and you won't act. Ignoring a problem makes it worst not better, but it's cool now because after the way you've talked to me and trying to get me banned makes me have no care in the world for Equinox or what the're for. My dream was too see many factions on the map TWing each week, not Equinox beating Calamity and owning half the map punishing lower factions that try to TW vs. them. Yesterday we saw that inversion was 'punished' but it's cool, guess your members needed more easy pk kills.

• Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    all unnecessary drama
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hai Kasumi menz :O, i found $25 in my pocket :DD!
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pink For Life!!!<3Equinox<3

Chefb:victory

b:angry for the last time eq is purple or violett not pink

now i am gonna take a stab in the dark aubree is the new eq leader? what happend to lunarlight :O he used to be a cool dude from what i heard of him (i never actually met him except once i was 80 and he was 7x and defeated me in a duel :O b:cry)

(to me anyone who doesnt talk seriously out loud is a good leader ofc unless u have to)

those stuff should be announced b:angry example:

duke shouts: let it be known that the VIOLET faction aka equinox had a change of leadership welcome XXX(new leader) and good bye YYY(old leader)

devs should take that into concderation :O and stop banning ppl >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Did you bring me on these runs? Or did you ask for a tank to come because you couldn't find one at the time? Also, did you bring me on all of those Delta culti runs that I didn't need? Because you know how much i disliked Delta because of the cost, you said I wouldn't lose money, but each run it was over 200k repairs and I had to use a charm, I made no profit even from the tome fragments at 50k each. Those that I did help with the cultis also blew me off and didn't want to help me when I needed it. It's cool though, I guess I'm only a tool. BTW, the one day I missed TW was because I had internet problems, my phone wasn't even working and I wasn't in-game. It wasn't like I was in the game doing an instance and blowing off TW, because I have never done that before.

Don't make me laugh. One of the squads had at least 3 bm's Teresa 5aps and Viollett 4aps... And let's be real, I didn't need you there, I was helping you. Face it.... I have Goonz. On runs where goonz and I were just duoing you joined those too.

As for the deltas after the first or second run you said "I finally found how to make money in delta, sell fragments". Are you saying you didn't need Deltas for culti's too?

BTW if you are in a faction for what you can get as in profit, you are there for the wrong reasons.
  • TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver22
    TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aubreeeee b:dirty b:bye

Stay away from drama hun, i know your only defending yourself but sometimes silence is the best answer against ppl who try to produce drama/hate itself... especially now that your leader, which i know youll do great, just keep being the nice,helpful and passionate person i know you are, but stay away from the spotlight such as these.. its not worth it..

miss you Aubree and best wishes b:kiss b:cute
  • Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver
    Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Jaaaaaaaaaay <3
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Don't make me laugh. One of the squads had at least 3 bm's Teresa 5aps and Viollett 4aps... And let's be real, I didn't need you there, I was helping you. Face it.... I have Goonz. On runs where goonz and I were just duoing you joined those too.

As for the deltas after the first or second run you said "I finally found how to make money in delta, sell fragments". Are you saying you didn't need Deltas for culti's too?

BTW if you are in a faction for what you can get as in profit, you are there for the wrong reasons.
    I'm sure there's a difference in making profit and keeping steady with your money. I wasn't there to make profit, but I also didn't want to lose all of my money week after week, take that into consideration. If you're leading a faction to milk your members, and then try to milk another faction's members to succeed personally in TW then you are leading a faction for a wrong reason, good day.

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Aubreeeee b:dirty b:bye

Stay away from drama hun, i know your only defending yourself but sometimes silence is the best answer against ppl who try to produce drama/hate itself... especially now that your leader, which i know youll do great, just keep being the nice,helpful and passionate person i know you are, but stay away from the spotlight such as these.. its not worth it..

miss you Aubree and best wishes b:kiss b:cute

I miss you too, and thanks I'll look at this post everytime I feel like responding <3
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    plz don't let DW die, I just started playing...b:sad

+1. Well I`m still kinda far from TW, but I will TW once I get my BM to a higher lvl b:pleased Also, quit the threads in the forums, go in-game, get some herbs/matts etc. (not sure what you need for these charms) and prepare your squad for the next TW. Show that you want it, get the territory.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    +1. Well I`m still kinda far from TW, but I will TW once I get my BM to a higher lvl b:pleased Also, quit the threads in the forums, go in-game, get some herbs/matts etc. (not sure what you need for these charms) and prepare your squad for the next TW. Show that you want it, get the territory.

Quoted for truth b:victory
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Andres I do not know why those players were not able to hold you guys. I seriously went "WTF" while I was still in inversion fight. I would have to ask Madi as she was leading that fight against Cala. The squads I took to inversion consisted of 2 catas squads and 4 DD squads. I fully expected to be done with Inversion and join the Calamity fight with my 6 squads.

Just to address this, eq has a lot of new recruits (not a bad thing, so don't take this as me saying that). But new recruits also means they aren't as experienced in tw, and don't know some of the survival tricks and so on that the more experienced members of both eq and cala have learned through countless difficult fights against each other. I didn't see who all the people eq had in the war against us were, so this could be incorrect, but chances are at least some were new recruits and have never fought a war 80v40 or close to that against Calamity.

Had the roles been reversed and it were cala with mostly new recruits fighting with a numbers disadvantage, i would expect the same outcome. It simply takes time for people to gain experience, and that experience comes from fighting in tw, since at the end of the day no amount of guides will help you time apoth/genie skills/2-spark attacks/survival skills, and so on.

Just my 2-cents. Or 2 sadness cards if you prefer (1 sadness card = 1 coin =1 cent)

ps: Someone seriously stop me from posting at 2am. I think this is when most of my wall of text posts are made. b:shutup
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    <3 Equinox.

That is all.

(I also don't want to reread all this at almost 6 in the morning...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:angry for the last time eq is purple or violett not pink

now i am gonna take a stab in the dark aubree is the new eq leader? what happend to lunarlight :O he used to be a cool dude from what i heard of him (i never actually met him except once i was 80 and he was 7x and defeated me in a duel :O b:cry)

(to me anyone who doesnt talk seriously out loud is a good leader ofc unless u have to)

those stuff should be announced b:angry example:

duke shouts: let it be known that the VIOLET faction aka equinox had a change of leadership welcome XXX(new leader) and good bye YYY(old leader)

devs should take that into concderation :O and stop banning ppl >.<

banning ppl sucks b:cry
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Clearly, I get better responses talking to a brick wall.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As much as I love all my old friends in Dynasty, you guys could do without Wacky. In all his infinite wisdom, he's a complete moron.

Many of the desicions he made during the last month I was there, was what really made me want out.

_Cloud_ built that faction up, and did a damn fine job of creating a family that was great to be a part of. When he took a back seat and gave Smexy the lead to it, she was an even leader who I absolutely adore. But, somehow, some way, Wacky got 'hold of it even when he was just a director, and pretty much screwed the pooch for everyone.

One by one, many of my old friends that were the ones who pulled me into their family ended up leaving, because of him. Eventually I'd had enough of it myself, and left.

(I know Jeff's gonna flame me for this >.<)
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Arishock - Dreamweaver
    Arishock - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010

why am i the bad guy D:

i stopped following this thread after my first post ;o someone told me i had a duty here to flame you so ummm

idk, i got nothing. i'll get back to you when i'm feeling creative
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    As much as I love all my old friends in Dynasty, you guys could do without Wacky. In all his infinite wisdom, he's a complete moron.

Many of the desicions he made during the last month I was there, was what really made me want out.

_Cloud_ built that faction up, and did a damn fine job of creating a family that was great to be a part of. When he took a back seat and gave Smexy the lead to it, she was an even leader who I absolutely adore. But, somehow, some way, Wacky got 'hold of it even when he was just a director, and pretty much screwed the pooch for everyone.

One by one, many of my old friends that were the ones who pulled me into their family ended up leaving, because of him. Eventually I'd had enough of it myself, and left.

I used to be in Dynasty, I've been playing this game for around 9 months now, so I was in there a few months back, but the reason I left was because they kept doing TW vs. Dynasty that would only last for 5 minutes over and over instead of attacking factions their own size. Was the leader's interest though, not mine.

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I used to be in Dynasty, I've been playing this game for around 9 months now, so I was in there a few months back, but the reason I left was because they kept doing TW vs. Dynasty that would only last for 5 minutes over and over instead of attacking factions their own size. Was the leader's interest though, not mine.
    Typing error above :
    supposed to be TW Vs. Calamity

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why am i the bad guy D:

i stopped following this thread after my first post ;o someone told me i had a duty here to flame you so ummm

idk, i got nothing. i'll get back to you when i'm feeling creative

lol I didn't say you were a bad guy. <3

Was just sure you'd rip into me for dissing Wacky. :/

Though I think old man Dec might do it first. b:chuckle

@Ds:

Yeah, that was one of the driving forces behind so many peple leaving. Wacky had some kind of hard-on to throw a bunch of inexperienced 80-95's agains't the largest faction on our server.

Before doing that, you really need to get the faction up to where you easily roll other factions that are your size. Just because we were having 3 hour TWs with Vanquish (and whoever else at the time) doesn't mean we were even remotely ready to face Calamity.

I wish Cloud was back in charge again. Dyna needs him. >.<
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Though I think old man Dec might do it first. b:chuckle

b:angry I am not old.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited September 2010
    Quoted for truth b:victory

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg
    b:chuckle

Too bad that people keep on talking here instead of hard working serverside.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg
    b:chuckle

Too bad that people keep on talking here instead of hard working serverside.
    Lol she told me not to pm her again about the 'issue'. Her decision to not want to talk about it so I won't pm her about it but I will let other people on the server know about it and talk about it with some fun world chats, which don't classify as harassment under the terms of service.

edited September 2010
    Lol she told me not to pm her again about the 'issue'. Her decision to not want to talk about it so I won't pm her about it but I will let other people on the server know about it and talk about it with some fun world chats, which don't classify as harassment under the terms of service.

First of all - I don't know you Dsholder and I have no idea in which faction you are, but I`ll be happy to have a talk with you here. As everybody can see I`m level 62 - this means that I've never took a participation in TW and I don't know much of the server history. I guess you are talking about Aubree when you say "she". As I see you started the thread with some history about TW and your viewpoint. That's good, but I also sense some kind of insult towards Equinox faction and it's members. The thing that make me think more on that was this post :

Seriously I am at the point where you have been harrassing me ingame and now forums. I will be submitting a ticket to this.

I don't even allow myself to think that a self-respecting person, even a leader of one of the biggest factions in the server, would say such thing just to get some attention. That would ruin his/her reputation in the forums and in game which will actually bring to tons of pages of spam and stuff here, and a lot of arguing in game (I have experience with such things in another online game which makes me think that it wont be different if such thing happens here).

Through page 2 and 3 all I see is flaming towards Aubree and maybe only one person in her defense, which I think is really shameful for all the people who said a word towards her. It's bad because they can't get that she IS THE LEADER of Equinox and she IS TAKING the decisions that must be taken. Comments about the squad participating in the TW that day wont bring to nothing good. The only post I appreciate on page 4 is made by Kasumi member of Calamity (regarding her signature) and it says :

all unnecessary drama

I guess she is right and that was the point where the posts in this thread should have finished.

What I mean is that ppl are making "unnecessary drama" in the forums just to make someone feel somehow, doesn't matter if this 'someone' is their selfs or another person. Is it so hard to get in-game and do your stuff instead of talking in public against someone else ? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to offend you. I hope that this thread will end here.Oh, and all I`m asking for is this :
    I want to see people playing the game, instead of using for an inspiration to make sh*ts and such. I want to see people fighting quietly, instead of remembering everything that happened so they can post it in the forums. If there is something that requires both sides to pay attention to - there is a PM system. Write your email and send it to the people that should know about it. Quit making troll/flame/QQ/fail etc etc etc threads in the forums. And no Dsholder, I don't mean only you. I mean all the players who find it funny to put a shame on someone. And yes Dsholder, I agree with Aubree that what you did, and what you keep on doing is 'name n shame'.
    Another thing I want to say - FatherTed (sorry if I`m mistyping your nickname) asked me why my goal is to reach level 86. Why ? Because if you visit Equinox website you will see that the lever requirement for BM's is 86. I hope that now everybody knows why. I`ll do my best till this level and then I`ll apply for Equinox no matter of anything. Why ? Because I see them struggling for something, that's why.

With all the respect towards you Dsholder,
    Grim

PS : Awaiting for the angry/troll/flame/lolumad/lolustillmad/whysomad/QQ/rly? replies/pm's/emails/in-game pms etc.

b:bye
This discussion has been closed.