Assassin Pants Disappearing Glitch - Annoying - Fix It Please - I Got Screenshots

jebstyle
jebstyle Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Support Desk
Well, this doesn't happen to any other character but my main character the assassin.
The problem is, whenever I'm underwater, my pants disappear and I only see my white boxers. This is too annoyingb:angry. The pants also disappear sometimes on land but I didn't get the chance to screen-shot. The pants also disappear in the 'create character' section as you can see in the screen-shot. Is this problem only with me or others as well? Any ways, it's too annoying to play when I have to constantly see my white boxers.

P.S If you cant fix this problem, then can you please change the boxer's colour to dark blue or something please =D I hate the white boxers on my assassinb:laugh

Thank you!b:victory
Post edited by jebstyle on

Comments

• jebstyle
    edited August 2010
    gamebug.jpg
  • jebstyle
    edited August 2010
    um.. yea there u go... i managed to take the screenshot on land. (bottom-left)
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Uh, this is how I put screenshots up:

1.Take screenie.
    2. Go to Paint, Edit > paste.
    3. Save onto comp as a Jpeg or whatnot.
    4. Upload to photobucket or flickr or whatever
    5. Post link. Or just attach with "Insert Img"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary
    Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im having the same problem with my psy and sin. whenever im underwater their pants vanish(wtf......)
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Try experimenting with your graphic settings (lowering them, turning effects off) on the game launcher menu or in-game, and see if that helps.

If you have forced graphic settings through an ATI or nVidia control panel, try disabling the features you have turned on with those tools.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • jebstyle
    edited September 2010
    ugh is there really no way to fix this??b:sadb:sadb:cryb:cry
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It is a driver or hardware glitch that occurs on some system configurations. What settings have you experimented with so far?
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • jebstyle
    edited September 2010
    It is a driver or hardware glitch that occurs on some system configurations. What settings have you experimented with so far?

if ur talking about the system settings like quality,gamma, textures, sharpen, shadows, water, distance etc,etc
    then i have tried every possible combination...doesnt work. and i realised it also happens when i fly