MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    HF + Tempest

>= O

/eot

nice rage fail op

Zmog epic win.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    huh?

*looks at his join date: May 2010*
    o_o

yea...oracle/hypers have killed this games original skill level of 80%....to 10%.

loludumb?
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I remember when I was gone from the game for 3 months. Really gone, didn't think about it at all. I left before the TB expansion, lol. When I came back, everything had changed. The UI was different, people were buying all these "packs", the map was a completely different color, half the old factions were gone, and there were all these fish running around. I said "3 months, wtf"

I had to sneak off to some low lvl instances just to give myself a refresher on how to play. I forgot how to lure, lol. Completely forgot. I actually had to ask someone. So yeah it happens xD
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    (>.<)
    Which be why me stopped using DB for the most part in Frost runs.
    xD

DB be deadly.....to the wizzy.
    D:

Well what're you expecting when your breath is so bad mobs think it's a dragon? Use a tic-tac before breathing on them and they'll be much more complacent when you're killing them.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I remember when I was gone from the game for 3 months. Really gone, didn't think about it at all. I left before the TB expansion, lol. When I came back, everything had changed. The UI was different, people were buying all these "packs", the map was a completely different color, half the old factions were gone, and there were all these fish running around. I said "3 months, wtf"

I had to sneak off to some low lvl instances just to give myself a refresher on how to play. I forgot how to lure, lol. Completely forgot. I actually had to ask someone. So yeah it happens xD

Nuuu not you too Mraochan.
    >:

truekossy donate some tic-tacs? yesh?
    b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    (>.<)
    Which be why me stopped using DB for the most part in Frost runs.
    xD

DB be deadly.....to the wizzy.
    D:

Yea lol.
    I just got myself expel for the big room.
    On the other puls, I generely look pritty casting bids, as most mobs are dead before it finishes channel (usually, my target mob is the first to die b:shutup )
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nuuu not you too Mraochan.
    >:

truekossy donate some tic-tacs? yesh?
    b:beg

Well, lol, it was a combination of moving across the country, getting a new place and job, etc... Then when I got back to the game, all the changes were kinda overwhelming... all these people were constantly harassing me for help on this new "bounty hunter" quest and so on.

But luring was really the only thing I forgot. Funny that it was lure tho. I was back to normal playing by the next day, lol b:victory

And not nearly as bad as the lvl 87 veno I ran into the other day that couldn't solo 51... I mean not to brag but I solo'd my own fb89 b:thanks
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If a BM of your level does not understand the point of heaven's flame, then I suggest you stop using hyper stones during your Frost runs, run the instance 12x more times instead, and find out why HF is a good skill that your squad kicked the noob who didn't use it.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thing is, a year ago there is no way a BM would be that level and not know how HF works. That is one of the main skills for leveling up, and everyone knew its effect. So it sounds more like a made up excuse for oracling, than it does for an actual reflection of history. (made up)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • darkjanissary#3858
    darkjanissary#3858 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol lvl96 noob
  • Sinister - Heavens Tear
    Sinister - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ELLO!

I'm here to rant on how I was kicked by a noob in frost because i was doing the right thing and finaly did what they were yellin at me to do.

If your one of those non-BMs yelling at the BM to use "dragon" (flame) and stun, your 50% stupid.

STUN i understand, and it makes perfect sence, so i do stun.

DRAGON i dislike and see very little sence in trying to explain to the morons that kicked me, that 3 is NOT greater than 40.

I say DON'T use dragon (flame) and use 3rd spark! but noooo people that i quest with happen to be abnomaly stupid and say to use dragon (flame) and hit LESS rather then use spark and hit MORE. For some reason i have missed the memo that said "When you attack something, your not trying to kill it" because it seems that thats what they want me to do, rather then killing it.

DRAGON (which is FLAME and i can not stress that enough) will hit 3 to 6k depending on the monster (for me atleast) however when i use spark, i can hit a total of 35 to 40k and sometimes even more.

the baseline of this is;

HOW IS 3 > 40 and if anyone can give me a reasonable explanation for this, and could possible tell me why i was kicked for finaly stop using 3rd spark and doing what they wanted, then i will gladly bend over and run around being useless in frost rather then actually helping my squad.

thankz PWI b:surrender

[and if your one of the people that kicked me and your gona try and turn this post agenst me saying junk about my spelling or grammer or whatever, just dont waste your time because im to busy laughing over your mathematical logic.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASZNexmInyw&feature=related
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ELLO!

I'm here to rant on how I was kicked by a noob in frost because i was doing the right thing and finaly did what they were yellin at me to do.

If your one of those non-BMs yelling at the BM to use "dragon" (flame) and stun, your 50% stupid.

STUN i understand, and it makes perfect sence, so i do stun.

DRAGON i dislike and see very little sence in trying to explain to the morons that kicked me, that 3 is NOT greater than 40.

I say DON'T use dragon (flame) and use 3rd spark! but noooo people that i quest with happen to be abnomaly stupid and say to use dragon (flame) and hit LESS rather then use spark and hit MORE. For some reason i have missed the memo that said "When you attack something, your not trying to kill it" because it seems that thats what they want me to do, rather then killing it.

DRAGON (which is FLAME and i can not stress that enough) will hit 3 to 6k depending on the monster (for me atleast) however when i use spark, i can hit a total of 35 to 40k and sometimes even more.

the baseline of this is;

HOW IS 3 > 40 and if anyone can give me a reasonable explanation for this, and could possible tell me why i was kicked for finaly stop using 3rd spark and doing what they wanted, then i will gladly bend over and run around being useless in frost rather then actually helping my squad.

thankz PWI b:surrender

[and if your one of the people that kicked me and your gona try and turn this post agenst me saying junk about my spelling or grammer or whatever, just dont waste your time because im to busy laughing over your mathematical logic.]

Uninstall please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My brain hurts just from reading the sheer stupidity of the OP in this thread.

God I feel sorry for whatever squad even put up with an ignoramus like you before kicking you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    With Demon spark+HF, I one-shot most mobs in frost. b:chuckle
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:angry PWI need more oracle noobs!!!!!
    b:dirty so all ppl can farm more kills...

b:avoid oh wait.. im not in pvp server...
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary
    I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As has been said, it's not about YOUR damage output. It's what the skill does for the squad's overall damage output. On my BM, I usually call out a warning that I am gonna HF in 5 seconds so that everyone can time their spark attacks with HF. My HF is only at Level 6 and people still need a rag to clean themselves up afterwords.

I love hearing people calling out their damage after a successfully timed HF: "Holy Sh@@ xx K hit"

If you don't stun the pulls and immediately HF, you are a Grade A, 100% IDIOT!
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think the OP clearly illustrates the effects of close mindedness and intolerance. Now, let's leave aside for a second that he should have understood how to use such an important skill at his level. His squadmates indicated what they thought was best for him to do, and rather than listen, or ask them to explain, which even if he not might have done through the boss fight he could've tried afterwards, the OP felt it was his squadmates that were wrong and it is his dismissal of them that's the biggest mistake. It was certainly such attitude, as well as no doubt countless BH runs in which no one cared wether he was pulling his own weight or not, that allowed him to level without learning the basics of doing his job in a squad.

The failure of logic lies in that. Had the OP been right (and you must seriously have some issues if you don't stop to think that if other five guys have a different opinion maybe you should listen to what they have to say) he would have left without having engaged in dialogue that would have allowed others to better understand his class role. This behaviour unfortunately is far from rare...

The OP's noobishness is but a consequence of his attitude...
  • Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary
    Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    sinand wrote: »
    lol lvl96 noob
    << right on and..

-- Omg.. see what Fcc Does to people .. -- But for the sake of discussion , when a BM uses HF I, (The actual DD of your party ) hit crits of up to 150k , now thats much better than regular 25k hits isn't it?

oh and almost forgot.. .. Hahahaha!!! at the op.
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
  • ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    << right on and..

-- Omg.. see what Fcc Does to people .. -- But for the sake of discussion , when a BM uses HF I, (The actual DD of your party ) hit crits of up to 150k , now thats much better than regular 25k hits isn't it?

oh and almost forgot.. .. Hahahaha!!! at the op.

actually, because of FCC he does know now (i guess XD)
    anyway, i would expect a bm to know about the debuff wayy before he can do fcc...
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    whats wrong with frost squads these days...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why not 3spark + chi pot/cloud eruption/chi sypphon/etc --> HF -- > & everyones happy (atleast on bosses)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You gotta admit...at least this thread taught someone something important, and gave the rest of us a good laugh.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why oh why did he have to say he was from Lost City.

b:sad
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Because when you dragon, it puts amplify on the mob and in turn makes everyone else hit harder including you.

Squad>>>>>>>>>>You.

This +1

second line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think if you haven't played for a while, you might forget important things, like how some basic skills works lol. I mean i forget stuff when i haven't logged in for a week b:surrender.

But not knowing that Flame is aoe that amps all mobs is pretty embarrassing. People that never even played a BM will know that at 6X b:chuckle.
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It depends on your build/gear, your squad members' build and the situation.

If you're talking about hitting multiple mobs, say more than 6, hf and aoe skills are usually more effective than your individual spark, even to a 5attk/s bm with +12 nirvana fist. Exception could be when the mobs are too tough to take down immediately before the hf wears out, e.g. some mobs in TT3-3. At boss the bm simply out damages the rest of the squad members, assuming no other interval-build squad members or other high DDs in the squad, so there are less reasons for you to hf. In some cases when you're the main tank, to keep aggro you may want to hf less than you spark. So this is very situational. A skillful and experienced bm don't need to be told what to do, nor the other classes.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oyamajio wrote: »
    It depends on your build/gear, your squad members' build and the situation.

If you're talking about hitting multiple mobs, say more than 6, hf and aoe skills are usually more effective than your individual spark, even to a 5attk/s bm with +12 nirvana fist. Exception could be when the mobs are too tough to take down immediately before the hf wears out, e.g. some mobs in TT3-3. At boss the bm simply out damages the rest of the squad members, assuming no other interval-build squad members or other high DDs in the squad, so there are less reasons for you to hf. In some cases when you're the main tank, to keep aggro you may want to hf less than you spark. So this is very situational. A skillful and experienced bm don't need to be told what to do, nor the other classes.

It really depends on the situation... in frost, with mobs, HF will always be the preferred skill of choice. That just makes everything go faster, especially with the amount of mobs that are pulled each time.

I think the OP has watched too many demon Sin and BMs hell sparking and just doesn't realize that it's very situational. It's true if you're facing high HP mobs such as in 3-3 or Warsong, you're better off triple sparking and killing them... they'll die much more quickly, however it really depends on squad configuration. If you have enough DD classes you may be better off just amping everything.

However, in frost, the only time you'll want to hell spark is if you can permaspark and are killing a boss, otherwise you're going to be a dragon bish.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • kalx
    kalx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You LOT just been trolled.

b:chuckle
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I umm...

Huh? O.o

Lol XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]