Better Server Plz!

morkintash
morkintash Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
Would be great if the server could handel alot of people in one area because my internet speed isnt fast, I live in the country and not the city and so that means slow internet speeds for me =[

The game is smooth up until im in a City where there are lots of people. My ping shoots up really high and sometimes I start to teleport back to the previous place i had just walked from.
My computer is able to handel the graphics and detail just fine so the problem isnt with the system but the internet.

P.S. I wonder how many times people have suggested this?
The river tells no lies. Though standing on the shore the dishonest man still hears them.
Post edited by morkintash on

Comments

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Umm... What you're referring to is catshop lag, and rubberbanding. 2 problems that plague this game heavily. Sorry, but the dev's made it clear they have no intention of fixing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    have you tried to use "best performance" (the mode in which you dont see ppl who arent near you) ?
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • morkintash
    morkintash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    have you tried to use "best performance" (the mode in which you dont see ppl who arent near you) ?

Ive used it before but everything looks ugly =[
    I guess its the price to pay for a smooth game though, the buton does come in handy around some parts:P
    The river tells no lies. Though standing on the shore the dishonest man still hears them.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    umm the factors limiting ur game playing are:
    A: your comp is first and formost 99% of the factor of game speed
    B: ur network if u dont got boadband

the servers are fine

i just replaced my 4 year old old laptop with a new laptop. i now have absolutly no lag in west district playing on insanely higher graphic settings. still cant see anything becuase of all the catshops, but i dont lag.

makeing thier servers fast isnt going to help you if u have a bad connetion.

it doesn't matter how much more water you put behind the dam if u let it out through a garden hose

extra gas wont do u any good if ur stuck in the 1800's

you are the weakest link... goodbye
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you are the weakest link... goodbye

^(o.o)
    This.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]