The most useless skill you have?

123457»

Comments

• SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    catch is if you fly over their heads they usually just reset and get back to full hp regardless of what damage you're doin to em, then you haveta land and start the process over again.

The mobs HP doesn't to back to full, as long as the blademaster is attacking it. And in the air my attack is 1/2 so it's easy for the blademaster to keep aggro. Because wizard's do a lot of damage, 1/2 damage from the air is still kind of a decent amount, not enough to take aggro but not too bad. The freeze and slow effect of skills is not effected by the 1/2 air-to-ground rule.
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    one stun on a archer mob and contained aggro = no more running mobs
    ijs

Sometimes it just doesn't stun for long enough. >_<
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Useless skills? oh where should i start? (i'm a BM)

Tiger maw: crappy damage, crappy casting time, constant melee is much better
    Mage bane: slow down channeling? why not just pop a drake bash and stun for the same 1 spark instead, i guess the 100% acuraccy can be useful in certain situations, like 1% of the time
    -Vacuous palm: costs more mana than a ocean edge does and slows for less % and less time, and on top of that it costs a full spark! what kind of **** is this?
    -Drake breath bash (or whatever the fist ulti is called): worst ulti ever, for 2 sparks you're much better popping a heaven's flame or just 2x sparking, the added damage from 2x spark is better anyways
    -Stream strike: even when the description says it increases your threat level, i found that using it does nothing but drain your chi reserves

I would give up all the above for a 3 seconds reduction on shadowless kick's cooldown (independant of sage/demon version)
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)