Adios

Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Yea yea, you've seen it 100 times. Well I assumed 100 times that if I just let more time go by some of the ********s who have been harrassing me nearly non-stop because of past actions they have NO understanding of would just move on. Apparently not, therefore ScarlettLady/ScarletLady/Scarletts/ScarsTT/Scarlett/FlaminHot are all stripped. Everything is gone, and you won't see them around.

I wish ya'll the best of luck with the map, get Enrage down. Learn to work together silly heads.

Ma, OG, Elvindor, Liz, Alanna, the list goes on and on. I b:dirty you all.

Everyone else, grow up.

http://tinypic.com/r/24w7uwl/4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
Post edited by Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    we have our histories, but you know i still love ya. you were my first twin and it was a blast lvling with ya and doing things the hard way before pwi made the game what it is today. good luck and best wishes scar <3
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    Abysm - Heavens Tear Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    what a perfectly good pickaxe gone to waste b:cry
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    what a perfectly good pickaxe gone to waste b:cry

I'm more concerned about those black boots she's leaving behind. Won't someone please think of the fashion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    I'm more concerned about those black boots she's leaving behind. Won't someone please think of the fashion!

exactly.
    see, this is why nobody likes redheads...
    edited August 2010
    only thing i get from the screenie is "omg! you've gots unopened mail!!!"

...and what's wrong with redheads >.<
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010

No souls, etc.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    No souls, etc.

this

10asdf
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:cry
    The Pickaxe!
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010

b:shocked I put all my fashion in the AH this morning. Was trying to save up money to buy something, but all my coin went to someone elses bank. That may be sold fashion Anne. I know that would make you cry more lol

All the fashion on the toon has some meaning. That top, I got PKing, it was my only PK score. The boots, I bought when I was still Anne's twin, and she had a black fairy set, I could only afford the boots lol. And the skirt... eh, long story.
    She also has a full school girl set left on her, it was a present from someone special to me.

Anne, you taught me a lot about being a cleric, thanks b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    b:shocked I put all my fashion in the AH this morning. Was trying to save up money to buy something, but all my coin went to someone elses bank. That may be sold fashion Anne. I know that would make you cry more lol

All the fashion on the toon has some meaning. That top, I got PKing, it was my only PK score. The boots, I bought when I was still Anne's twin, and she had a black fairy set, I could only afford the boots lol. And the skirt... eh, long story.
    She also has a full school girl set left on her, it was a present from someone special to me.

b:kiss i still have that black fairy set on one of my alts. its hard to let go of fashion with meaning believe me i know... i will miss ya scar. msg me your info sometime so we can chat...i'm ashamed to say i never did ask for your msn/other contact info.

and hey you two! i have a soul...though i'm also a natural blonde but w/e...and spare me the blonde jokesb:surrender
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010

is that why you quit? you had nothing to learn...
    edited August 2010
    is that why you quit? you had nothing to learn...

so says the fail wizzy.

anyway, thanks for the compliment Scar though i've always said i was the failest cleric on Ht so yeah...
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    so says the fail wizzy.

ROFL

If I'm so fail what's with your creepy ingame stalking? srsly. it's a bit disturbing how much time you put into following me around when I'm such a god awful player b:surrender
    You've always been a bad cleric that never followed directions, I dunno who's **** you pulled this new bloated sense of self worth out of.
    Sit please. ~> \_

p.s. i'm up for a 1v1 any time any place. I'll roflstomp you & you know it. get@me~
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You two fight like a married couple. Oh wait, you were :x
    edited August 2010
    Alright children, thats enough lol.
    Annes not a bad cleric, and Abysm isn't a bad wizzy. If either of you were you wouldn't ever be PK mode. Just move on.

Anne, I have lots of stuff stuffed away. Like remember the roses I got because Bxvamp spent all day picking flowers? And we had to stand over the guys heads and protect them from Jewels? I still have my flowers lol. Little silly things, random things Hinder mailed me for no reason, Outfits vixxxyn got me, just for. They are my PWI keepsakes.
    lol, remember when the game was fun? When we would laugh for hours over stupid BS even when we were in Ultra as a TW faction. Ahhh, I miss those days. Remember the first time tbm said "LadyAlanna, hot voice leader lady" lmfao. Or vamp singing "barbie girl" or Varth taking ALL the women behind the tree in FB59? Thats the game I want to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    You two fight like a married couple. Oh wait, you were :x

lmao thanks for the reminder... we all do stupid things sometimes. some of us do it 3x. Still support the fact that he's a good wizzy, if not a little self absorbed. aby, take your bs elsewhere...go spend time with your lovely wife...something. leave scar's bye bye msg alone.

*edit* i remember all those things scar! back when it was fun just to do nothing (wait, isnt that what i do now?) when having mold armour made you godly (i was so jealous of your gear for a long while!) oh and i still have links to people singing things (katari singing the milkshake song?? lolz) it was good times.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lmao thanks for the reminder... we all do stupid things sometimes. some of us do it 3x. Still support the fact that he's a good wizzy, if not a little self absorbed. aby, take your bs elsewhere...go spend time with your lovely wife...something. leave scar's bye bye msg alone.

*edit* i remember all those things scar! back when it was fun just to do nothing (wait, isnt that what i do now?) when having mold armour made you godly (i was so jealous of your gear for a long while!) oh and i still have links to people singing things (katari singing the milkshake song?? lolz) it was good times.

b:shocked There be another involved!
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010

LMFAO!! Chocolate Salty Balls by Varth was on the epic list too. Man, jealous of my gear? You're crazy. I had **** gears compared to my then hubby. Who gave all his **** away... b:angry It was a whole other world then. Molded gear was pretty epic though, I remember that, but it looked so ugly. **** I remember when +4 was godly! lol I have to say, it was all the people in Ultra that made that game what it was to me. Every last one, no matter how much I liked/disliked or anything else. Tao was fun, but Ultra was always home. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Alright children, thats enough lol.
    Annes not a bad cleric, and Abysm isn't a bad wizzy. If either of you were you wouldn't ever be PK mode. Just move on.

Anne, I have lots of stuff stuffed away. Like remember the roses I got because Bxvamp spent all day picking flowers? And we had to stand over the guys heads and protect them from Jewels? I still have my flowers lol. Little silly things, random things Hinder mailed me for no reason, Outfits vixxxyn got me, just for. They are my PWI keepsakes.
    lol, remember when the game was fun? When we would laugh for hours over stupid BS even when we were in Ultra as a TW faction. Ahhh, I miss those days. Remember the first time tbm said "LadyAlanna, hot voice leader lady" lmfao. Or vamp singing "barbie girl" or Varth taking ALL the women behind the tree in FB59? Thats the game I want to play.

Lol I keep stupid things like that too. I still have valentine flowers and random useless things that people gave me.
    edited August 2010
    LMFAO!! Chocolate Salty Balls by Varth was on the epic list too. Man, jealous of my gear? You're crazy. I had **** gears compared to my then hubby. Who gave all his **** away... b:angry It was a whole other world then. Molded gear was pretty epic though, I remember that, but it looked so ugly. **** I remember when +4 was godly! lol I have to say, it was all the people in Ultra that made that game what it was to me. Every last one, no matter how much I liked/disliked or anything else. Tao was fun, but Ultra was always home. b:sad

omg he was so godly to me!(well, right up until we called him VampyBunnyBoo lolz), and i was sooo afraid of the cube because of him! lol i remember him on gsc complaining about it non-stop! good times :) i will agree that ultra people made it what it was for me. i still am friends with many of the old gang, no matter what guild they've moved on to. nothing like msging old friends during tw ( "Tyler! you stunned me you jerk!!" "well you slept me!" "dont kill me!" "babe, you're a cleric, no promises" lol) all i have to say is that ultra had some of the best people <3
  • BlitzMehYo - Heavens Tear
    BlitzMehYo - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I like tuwtuls.
  • Hayaka_San - Heavens Tear
    Hayaka_San - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    omg scar im going to miss you so much! i will always remember the times we had in ultra and they will always be the best time i have ever had playing this game. i still cant accept ur leaving. If u ever come back you know how to find me n you better pm me :D
    love always liz

2qdncra.jpg
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    gl hun
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:cry
    The Pickaxe!

b:cute ^^
  • FurryKitty - Lost City
    FurryKitty - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @Anne, I talked to him yesterday, he called me 54, I told him to go change his diaper, we went on for hours like usual. I'm trying to talk him into joining me over here. LOL! Some of the funniest whispers mid-TW have been with Sgt actually. Poor vivi when she joined Enrage would PM me going "I'm so sorry" lol, she was so cute.

@Liz, I will miss you too chicka, but you can come visit me too. I lol'd when they thought they had drama over there because someone yelled at someone else in WC. But their map is very multi colored, and the people there seem quite awesome. The faction I'm in reminds me a bit of Ultra, because they have to have each others back in PK, lol. And I iz furry kitty, so you can come pet me (yes, I meant that More perverted than it sounded).
    b:cute
    FurryKitty - 55 - barb - Lost Server
    ScarlettLady - 99 - cleric - retired - Heavens Tear
    ScarletLady - 73 - veno - retired - Heavens Tear