Lunar glade (revamped) guide

2»

Comments

• Velveteen - Dreamweaver
    Velveteen - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    After finishing a Lunar Glade Trophy Mode the other day, I can confirm that both the Wizard and Venomancer summon bosses are in there.
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Bump

looks like i will be needing this guide with all the recent tt changes
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ditto and even though I dont like the "heavenly" look of the Nirvana Lunar...guess I'll need Nirvana Lunar to farm for my "demonic" Nirvana rofl.

Has anyone found any recent information about this (since the updates have done alot of screwy things) such as the Lunar boss being crazy, or have they all relatively stayed the same?
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Update*

-mobs now have 'week' 'sac assault' 'increased def' etc... They can also summon more mobs, yay

-Drop rate took a huge dive, yay

-Masaca Seben has aoe seal, and uber buffs himself a little before 50%, and buffs himself more frequently as hp drops, yay

-Drake Fling dropped 2 chromatic tinders just 30min ago for me, YAAAAAY!
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    my Lunar MP Quest is in Frigoris valley. I have to kill 20 Frigoris Prajna. But its a single Mode Valley. How can that be ?
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    my Lunar MP Quest is in Frigoris valley. I have to kill 20 Frigoris Prajna. But its a single Mode Valley. How can that be ?

trophy mode?
    P.S. Necro...
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    trophy mode?
    P.S. Necro...

it shouldn't have to be a necro, this thread should have been stickied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    trophy mode?
    P.S. Necro...

ok i just noticed trophy mode starts outside lunar. it starts in arrowhead manor when you talk to the Celestial Messenger.

I have another question now.
    I just finished the quest "Suffering Soul" in Lunar glade and got a "invitation of purgatory" as reward. How to use it, where should i use it ??

2. Where are the Wang brothers? How many clerics are necessary to kill them ?
    I guess they are in trophy mode aswell? Cuz i didnt met them in both of my Lunar runs.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have another question now.
    I just finished the quest "Suffering Soul" in Lunar glade and got a "invitation of purgatory" as reward. How to use it, where should i use it ??

2. Where are the Wang brothers? How many clerics are necessary to kill them ?
    I guess they are in trophy mode aswell? Cuz i didnt met them in both of my Lunar runs.

Since you're a barb, you would need to do the Drake Fling path and activate your invite at the NPC that appears once Massacre Seven is dead. The boss has a lot of HP and mana drain, so be prepared.

Wang brothers are in the second map of trophy mode. I recommend bringing two clerics, at least one BM to stunlock, and a veno for that map alone. In it, are shovels that do nasty phys AOEs that can one-shot squishies. Have the veno lure out the other big mob, kill it, then have the barb and BM stunlock the shovel and AOE the little mobs. Clerics should stay the hell back and not heal.

As for the brothers, have one cleric BB, other heals and puris the tank and puris BBing cleric. Others should be in blue and just spark off the poison since he gives free max sparks every so often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited November 2010
    Since you're a barb, you would need to do the Drake Fling path and activate your invite at the NPC that appears once Massacre Seven is dead. The boss has a lot of HP and mana drain, so be prepared.

Wang brothers are in the second map of trophy mode. I recommend bringing two clerics, at least one BM to stunlock, and a veno for that map alone. In it, are shovels that do nasty phys AOEs that can one-shot squishies. Have the veno lure out the other big mob, kill it, then have the barb and BM stunlock the shovel and AOE the little mobs. Clerics should stay the hell back and not heal.

As for the brothers, have one cleric BB, other heals and puris the tank and puris BBing cleric. Others should be in blue and just spark off the poison since he gives free max sparks every so often.

thanks very helpful b:kiss
    edited November 2010
    Quest: Redemption: Target Massaca Seben for one Element Soul.

Question: What Mode ?
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Quest: Redemption: Target Massaca Seben for one Element Soul.

Question: What Mode ?

Squad Mode (3 mil) or Trophy Mode I guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Squad Mode (3 mil) or Trophy Mode I guess...

It's squad mode. You can no longer get all eight maps with trophy mode.

P.S. After you killed Massacre, go out and turn in for another quest for all three final bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Primal Fear will drop ancient tinders. (our squad just got one)
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why is this guide not stickied?
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Pingfu - Archosaur
    Pingfu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ya sticky already. i especially like the part that explains how to get to the bh100 boss, just used 3mill and ended up the wrong place b:surrender
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Fuzzy isn't sure why it was never done before, but the panda is going to sticky this one.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    To be honest though, this guide is semi-incomplete and has some wrong info. For instance, tinders drop accordingly: Drake ~ Chromatic, Relic ~ Unknown, and Primal ~ Ancient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• ioato
    ioato Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for the info.
  • ovark7
    ovark7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have fought this boss only 2 times and it dropped an ancient tinder each time (was on X2 though)- good luck I guess . . .
  • elybeth
    elybeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    me and 3 friends have been trying to open mp humorum mode and for some reason it wont let us open it even though we have a squad with 3 mil on squad leader
    any ideas?

We had that happen to us.....turned out one of the squad members were below the lvl.Once she left squad we were able to move forward.
  • Kaldeen - Sanctuary
    Kaldeen - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The guide is great, but sometimes people need visuals. Here is an edited map with as much info as I can put in.

I hope this helps you all.

http://www.nashakoria.com/pwi/Lunar%20Glade%20Edited.jpg

Kaldeen
    Server: Sanctuary
    Faction: Tides
    Kaldeen- Sanctuary
    Faction: Tides
  • gaionpwbr
    gaionpwbr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    how i kill: Herald of Agony ??b:surrender
  • Ninuska - Lost City
    Ninuska - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gaionpwbr wrote: »
    how i kill: Herald of Agony ??b:surrender

Derp aps is fastest way, for sure, and usually without troubles.
    But if you don't have squad of 5 aps people, get some decent tank and preferably a veno to purge annoying buffs.
    When he says "you are a dead man" he deals quite high damage in one direction, something like Armageddon in 3-3.
    Cleric should heal from max range or bb, but at times, if you don't kill fast enough, he casts mana drain, which eats up all mp within seconds.
    Oh and he has one line, which when he says, he does like 50k damage, lol. I can't remember what it was though.
  • lapastasciutta
    lapastasciutta Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    where can i get ancient helm mold in lunar?
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)