wtb +15 orbs and swimming mount plz

Options
Archers_Soul - Lost City
Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
look GMs... Tell your boss we need swimming mounts and +13-15 orbs. Ok? When they ask if it would signifigantly affect the money they make tell them that a swimming mount and higher weapon refines would allow them to use $50 bills to wipe their **** and $100 bills as carpets on their brand new mansion on the island they will be able to purchase from all the money they are gonna make from that. Don't sleep on it GMs don't forget to tell the devs of this idea ;)
I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
Post edited by Archers_Soul - Lost City on

Comments

• $Flash$ - Heavens Tear
    $Flash$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No one rarely if ever uses my water highways ****. plus if they did implement them they would be WAAYYY too expensive to even THINK about buying. So stop trying to flood my water Highways with artificial fish the water hash to stay clean sucka b:pleasedb:chuckleb:laugh
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    they would be WAAYYY too expensive to even THINK about buying.

Don't speak too fast. You must not know the big CSers in this game.

Nothing is beyond their reach, and they would buy it the first chance they got.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think teh GM's should just buy like..idk...Russia? And turn it into a PWI Map, and all the players can go there IRL and epic pays $5,000 a month to run around acting like a game character.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i Think Teh Gm's Should Just Buy Like..idk...russia? And Turn It Into A Pwi Map, And All The Players Can Go There Irl And Epic Pays $5,000 A Month To Run Around Acting Like A Game Character.

Lmao!!.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think teh GM's should just buy like..idk...Russia? And turn it into a PWI Map, and all the players can go there IRL and epic pays $5,000 a month to run around acting like a game character.

I would totally do this.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Me would be tempted to go there as well.
    o.o'
    But me would has unfair advantages.
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]