Suggestion For All Class Pets

Zameri - Archosaur
Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
I just Recentley Got the cutest little bunny and named him Chompsky. =]

Soo you should be able to play wiith your pet, and carry it and what not. Post ideas here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Therefore, Shigofumi
Post edited by Zameri - Archosaur on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Congratulations on your bunny.

Anyway... this has been suggested before (in a different way though), but I do like the idea of more interactions between pets in general. Instead of having all class pets fight for you x_x ...

But on the other hand... those pet interactions are somewhat not fitting/realise-able for PWI considering the game itself is a bit "rusty"/ old... (in the graphical meaning, not that the graphics aren't beautiful no... but the characters are not that high grade... => hands for example o.o) I can't explain it really... in short it would be something like "Dev's are too lazy to implement/make this..."
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    last thing we need in this game is a bunch of people sittin around playing with their "bunny", then people will wanna be able to teach their pet dogs tricks, or train their tabby's to use the litterbox...

tho i will admit, it'd be kinda cute to see my battle-pet tabby hop up on my manta with me and fly around :):) or maybe rub my leg every once in a while, cuteness overload :)

now not meanin to sound like i'm "dissin" your idea, but that kinda thing i think would be way too much work for the devs to impliment, and it'd end up turnin pwi into a sims-ish game which i think is far from what they want anyways.. for now they're just "vanity pets" kinda deal, like in another mmo i used to play except they do du little cute things every now and then when you're idle and not movin around, the little bear for example rolls around on the ground. as nice as it'd be to be able to just reach over and pet your pet once in a while, or do an embrace on it (for chi maybe?) and fly away carrying it, etc
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If they made it as a mini-game (no rewards, just plain fun), it would be awesome.
    But yeah, it's is about impossible that that will ever happen.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • maka83
    maka83 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im the same opinion. it never gonna happen
  • Kawaiidesune - Lost City
    Kawaiidesune - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok teaching baby pet skills not the best choice of things because most people would probly ignore that. but what if you are able to take those pets (more like the rare pets like cerebrus) and be able to train them so they can be a mount or a battle pet (to attact all players not just beno). You do something like feed it enough and keep it out long enough and sooner or later u get the option of making it into a battle pet or mount. or you can have new cash shop items that make it faster for the user. (having both would work as long as it takes a good amount of time to get pet upgraded, like how mount pets have those upgrade thingies). b:chuckle i hope this suggestion goes threw because it could seriously change the way all players view the value of baby pets ^^