More In-Game Monsters for Veno Pets

Apostasy - Raging Tide
Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
There are SOOO many pets I myself, & even some of my friends' children would LOVE to get their hands on as a Venomancer... This wouldn't be asking too much, I think. Some pets such as those level 4 Orbfish near Dragonfang Village... or those weird butterball spiders behind Krixxix the Adalwolf Lord... all of the "creature-type" pets ought to be tameable, and those glacial seed things too (if they are not already)... TWO MORE things to add to this request / suggestion... Is there any chance to UN-pigeon hole the necessity of having a glacial walker... there should be a choice of at least 3 creatures of equal standing... LAST but not least... there should be a way to TRANSFER or FLOP pet stats between 2 pets... same as you allow with REFINEMENTS... of course... this would require yet another "O"-shop stone that would be needed to be purchased... AND, it would only allow EGG stats of 2 pets to be transferred (and I'm hoping that green radar-stats advancement piece thing too)... thus making the loyalty of both go to zero... BUT, allowing one to keep the pets they enjoy seeing the most...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Apostasy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Those glacial seed things you can actually tame.

It's not all bad suggestions and i do simpathyze with your position but unfortunately the pet system seems to have been abandoned to a large extent and with legendary pets available there's little incentive for PW to invest resources that would be required to upgrade it (especially if you expect them to make all creatures tameable).

To me the easiest solution has always been for them to make rare pet skills available in the Cash Shop, that would at least allow us to fully use the existent pet system without impacting the prominent role of Nix and Herc, while providing PWI with a new source of revenue.

But this is all unlikely to ever happen.

The bright side is you really can have whatever pet you like the most as long as you're willing to keep it leveled and are willing to invest on those skills already available from the Mrs. Zoologist npc. It should do fine for questing/grinding as well as most squadwork.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    it would be nice to beeing able to tame EVERY SINGLE regular mob!
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I wish the same thing, bu t unfortunately, with all of the cash shop all race pets, they kinda forgot about ourt taming... or they just blatantly disregard it, either way hopefuly when the economy settles down, they'll focus more on how the game was from the beginning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To me the easiest solution has always been for them to make rare pet skills available in the Cash Shop, that would at least allow us to fully use the existent pet system without impacting the prominent role of Nix and Herc, while providing PWI with a new source of revenue.

because herc is really ugly...
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • maka83
    maka83 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hm rare skills in cash shop? hm not realy good.. if im right you can get them in events when ur lucky. the quest with that treasure boxes. i think there is chance of 5% or maybe 1% but there is a chance. and thats good, it makes the skills rare