Heavens Tears Predictions (12/5-12/6)

2»

Comments

• marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hisui, it sure is funny to get you all worked up. lol

I was talking about TE and just happen to put EVO wow, you flam trying to make a point but any rationale person could see that i was talking about 3 guilds and 1 was not named. Hrm so sry. I read the forums but unlike you dont have time to do this all day and didnt check my post.

And TE the first faction demolisher ROFL GEnesis was never that strong. Not to mention they had multiple little guilds attacking them to. However i see TE turned tail when defeated by RoC.

TE hasn't done anything in the past couple of weeks that all im saying.

And why would Rad have to bid war? the can take city of the lost? I think they should continue to go after RoC but im not gonna tell them what to do. However I bet if TE tries to take city of lost and not Plume there will be a big bid war.

Also i figure TE will go after a city because they cant beat RoC and MIGHT suceed on a city, however TE could challenge RoC to but i'd be suprised to see that bid unlees other guilds atttack them first. :P

BTW the link for why EVO so called lost the match doesnt work either.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    marisol wrote: »

I was talking about TE and just happen to put EVO wow, you flam trying to make a point but any rationale person could see that i was talking about 3 guilds and 1 was not named. Hrm so sry. I read the forums but unlike you dont have time to do this all day and didnt check my post.

And TE the first faction demolisher ROFL GEnesis was never that strong. Not to mention they had multiple little guilds attacking them to. However i see TE turned tail when defeated by RoC.

And why would Rad have to bid war? the can take city of the lost? I think they should continue to go after RoC but im not gonna tell them what to do. However I bet if TE tries to take city of lost and not Plume there will be a big bid war.

Also i figure TE will go after a city because they cant beat RoC and MIGHT suceed on a city, however TE could challenge RoC to but i'd be suprised to see that bid unlees other guilds atttack them first. :P

As soon as the fking GM bothers changing my email to a new one I'd quit this game. I give them one week, lol. My registered email towards this game got ****, and not to mention my account was **** on Saturday Morning before Radiance battle. Luckily due to the crappy security system of PWI I got it back before TW. So after I fire multiple tickets to them, they better do something cause the security system only requires a simple click and my account is done. Must be all the hatred I gain, lololol. Internet is serious business.

Anyway, on topic. We were incredibly unorganized and tested out a new tactic to push that 3 hour to victory instead of turtling it. Unfortunately Radiance wasn't the guild for us to use that on, their royal push was hard enough to counter. Our guild generally lack enough BM/Melee even Wizards to counter their force. But the only reason why we have failed was because of lack of "Knowing what to do". Lots of people were still in "training PvP mode". Venomancers nuke and didn't even have purge. Our top 2 Venomancer was offline that war until 30minute later one of them logged. That incredibly changed A LOT. I have to admit Instint and Neomccoy is extremely well geared. They were tough to take down especially with the massive amount of nonstop Clerics.

Anyway, the tactic we used screwed us over big time because that tactic we had no practice on and seperated our forces too much. By the time our forces reached back to our base, our towers got pew pew'd.

We'll be in watch extremely carefully on the next attack. Either way, we got owned by Radiance. q_q. Lasted 2hours 45minutes~ In the mean time, I don't mind being attacked 8 times. :)

As for Evolution, they're just wasting their time. Everyone knows that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    marisol wrote: »

Whoa whoa junior. Sit down its 5 years too early for you to get me "worked up." I wasn't trying to flame, I was trying to teach.

Genesis got rid of those 2 lil guilds in under 10 mins so the lil guilds were almost never a factor. It has been proven in HT with RoC and RQ in LC.

After TE failed offensive, that means its safer to take the 100% territories. Unlike Radiance we didn't have a pact with the smaller guilds around us. This is simply the smartest move. You honestly think RoC hates Genesis more than TE? Probably not, but they still attack them first. The guild leaders know whats good for themselves. If you want to call it "tail turning" or w/e fine :p

Oh you meant to say TE when you said Evolution. I should have known. But unfortunately my mind reader diploma won't come until next month b:chuckle

Anyways if you have checked the rankings lately you'll notice TE really cannot field many TW-able high levels at all. So TE doesn't really outlevel any of the three guilds in the TW field.

But hey, whatever cheap ways TE used, it now controls the most territories and the best position on the map with access to 3 level 2 cities and cutting off RoC and Evo. That, and nobody can successfully take down TE while they cash in every 110 mil every week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • celestialstorms
    celestialstorms Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey people. DONT SPEAK IF YOU DONT KNOW WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!
    All of you. Have you been in a lvl2 tw? If not. StFu. Wtf do you know??? Not saying that i have but thats a lot of BULLS*** comming from everyones mouths not knowing wtf they talkin about.
    For you in Lost you have what, how many 85+ players in your guilds? quit your bragging attitude and stfu.
    all these idiots speaking. gaah
    If your not in any of these guilds. You dont know how they thnk or their plans?? SILENCE
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Hey people. DONT SPEAK IF YOU DONT KNOW WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!
    All of you. Have you been in a lvl2 tw? If not. StFu. Wtf do you know??? Not saying that i have but thats a lot of BULLS*** comming from everyones mouths not knowing wtf they talkin about.
    For you in Lost you have what, how many 85+ players in your guilds? quit your bragging attitude and stfu.
    all these idiots speaking. gaah
    If your not in any of these guilds. You dont know how they thnk or their plans?? SILENCE

Hahahaha, we all know Evolution is a joke guild with kiddy players. This post just makes it come true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Lacripis - Heavens Tear
    Lacripis - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I suspect the single boss that gave us trouble these past few times can be glitched so it won't hit back.

We obviously won't use said glitch, but I wonder if that's how other guilds are finishing off this TW so quickly.

Oh and Hong... you've had access to two of the level 2 territories for weeks now. Why not put your money where your mouth is and give it a try? Are you planning to try to take it from TE or Radiance once they finally get around to it?
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I suspect the single boss that gave us trouble these past few times can be glitched so it won't hit back.

We obviously won't use said glitch, but I wonder if that's how other guilds are finishing off this TW so quickly.

Oh shi~ Evolution finally figured out a way to kill the boss. Glitch it up baby.
    Oh and Hong... you've had access to two of the level 2 territories for weeks now. Why not put your money where your mouth is and give it a try? Are you planning to try to take it from TE or Radiance once they finally get around to it?

Hahaha, can't hit a level 2 territory in our condition yet. We have to ensure we'll be able to defend upon any guild attacking us. I'm just going to laugh at Evolution for their epic failure at level 2 territories. Once they finally accomplish it after 4-5 weeks of trying, Radiance will just snatch it in 1 war.

Who am I kidding, talking to a nobody or an Evolution jokester.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hate to break it to you, but there is no glitch to make it not fight back, any of them. There's just strategic planning. The level 2 lands taken in LC are a product of hard work, not bugs.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Lawl, no glitches involved in killing the bosses. I was going to fraps it last week but I completely forgot because I was so excited and I only got two of the last bosses and I thought the hell with it and just deleted it. This coming week I'll fraps the whole thing so you guys can see how its done.

Trust me we died, and we died a lot in the level 2 city war. I do have the fraps of the boss that I'm pretty sure is the one that gave you trouble.

Edit: A guildmate of mine posted a little clip of our war, it even shows you how we killed the boss that I'm sure you're thinking we glitched. It's not a glitch, it's just being smart. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-c936_DfRk8 This video might actually help you take a city.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Lawl, no glitches involved in killing the bosses. I was going to fraps it last week but I completely forgot because I was so excited and I only got two of the last bosses and I thought the hell with it and just deleted it. This coming week I'll fraps the whole thing so you guys can see how its done.

Trust me we died, and we died a lot in the level 2 city war. I do have the fraps of the boss that I'm pretty sure is the one that gave you trouble.

Edit: A guildmate of mine posted a little clip of our war, it even shows you how we killed the boss that I'm sure you're thinking we glitched. It's not a glitch, it's just being smart. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-c936_DfRk8 This video might actually help you take a city.

Hahaha, I was joking about the glitching stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Lacripis - Heavens Tear
    Lacripis - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Your guildmate has excellent taste in music. Haven't played Chrono Cross in quite sometime... it's an excellent game.

Our strategy appears to be similar to your guild, but your boss doesn't reset continuously.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Our strategy appears to be similar to your guild, but your boss doesn't reset continuously.

ROFL. Sigh, this actually proves that Evolution fails. The strategy was used in My-EN and still used here. It only resets if ... lol. Pretty sure you guys figured out what's causing it to reset. It's the fourth attempt afterall...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Or the level and gear difference as well?
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Or the level and gear difference as well?
    they had the levels and gear to take it tbh, they just had a few completely incompetent ****wits with officer positions/influence/pull ruin their chances.

they should just cut their losses and stop for now, and eliminate another faction's ability to attack before they try again. otherwise they've put in a months work for a weeks worth of pay since they'll undoubtedly get rolled the following week providing rad has a modicum of common sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    your boss doesn't reset continuously.

I do not doubt Evolution can take Level 2 in 3 hours but I am not very pleased that people actually think the reason Conqueror took Lost City in under 90 minutes without blessing is due to glitches/no resets.

First of all, the bosses only reset if you lose aggro. And that means either your entire squad got wiped or some idiot is flying around on a mount.

Secondly, we have over 10 level 90s and 60+ level 80s. We have several hercules and phoenix in the guild, as well as multiple hh90 sets and weapons. By the end of this week, we will have the first GX in PWI as well as behemoth ring among other 90hh gold equipments.

To discredit our achievements by labeling us as a guild who takes advantage of glitches shouldn't be something that comes out of a respectable guild.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    First of all, the bosses only reset if you lose aggro. And that means either your entire squad got wiped or some idiot is flying around on a mount.

Evolution clearly needs to learn how to play. They blow in both PvP and PvE, probably the only top 4 guild lacking GvG experience also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    some idiot is flying around on a mount.
    you'd think it'd only take one time for the alarm bells to ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    rawrrrrrrr
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    rawrrrrrrr

seriously? Year & 9 month old Necro?... rawrrrrrrr
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    seriously? Year & 9 month old Necro?... rawrrrrrrr

rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yum, it's Hong >_>
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Apparently this was before my time. <__<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Apparently this was before my time. <__<

I was reading, not noticing the epic necro. And I'm like "WTF HAPPENED TO HT MAP?!"
    All them factions I haven't heard of in a long time. Then I checked date and I was like "GG"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    was wondering when id see this b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I miss Hong and his permanently blood-red name, and his short shorts. Last I checked he was still in the top 100 rankings for PvP kills even though he quit 1.5 years ago.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Radiance has a new lv 74 barb exec? :O

And what happened to Deity anyways? I just remembered that a lot of people made fun of him but I forgot how he quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hong was still on the top 30 almost 1 year after he quit lol..pick up the pace HT!