New Race

Shizuka_sama - Heavens Tear
Shizuka_sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Hey PWI fans its Shizuka_sama reporting in on a new discovery.
A new race has just emerged thx to the spread of the Wraith infestation,vampires(now heres a race we can all sink our teeth into if you know what i meanb:chuckle).The Wraiths have awoken them from their long sleepb:irritated(and their not to happy 'bout that,as you can imagine.),so anyway back to the story Like the Tideborn the vampires were an ancient an secretive race,but unlike the Tideborn their not all that nice.At one time the vampires where a divine race that praised the gods as any being of lesser value should,but that was before the day their deities had forgotten them. You see the vampires prospered near a lush sea to the north where they bartered with winged elves(imagine a lushes fertile land where green was all your eyes could see and in the middle of it all was a luminous crystal city surrounding a grand castle)The avampires relationship with the winged elves was boundless so much so that a child was born concevied by this love.Every winged elf and vampire came to see the babe and bathe in its wonder.The babe was so glorious that even the gods desired it,so much so that they took it away from its parents and to be raised as one of them.The winged elves where pleased with the discission of the gods overwhelmed with joy,but the vampires disagreed completely saying the babe should be raised amoungst its own kind.The gods however refused to release the babe to their custody claiming its their divine right to be allowed the babe.The vampires became furiousb:angry and plotted to steal back the babe.So in the dead of night the vampires sent their best men to retrieve what was originaly theirs,succesfuly they returned the babe to its parents unaware that the whole time the gods had been watching.Bye the time the sun had risen the sea had dried up ,the plants had all withered,and the city had decayed leaving the lush green lands black as the night sky.When elves asked what had happened to the vampires the gods said only one thing,"Those who defy their creators lose themsleves into total darkness."
....and so the vampires where forgotten but not completely for out of what the gods had said to the elves sprang tales and legends of the fallen race known as the Vampire.

Now that you have alittle bit of background on the race now the classes.

THE HIGHBORN
Vampire nobles who adorn themesleves with death having soverinty over the dead and the life blood of the living.Thier weapon of choice gauntlets(like gloves but they channel their abilitys through).Some of their abilities can be blood manipulation in which they control a mob for short period.Or crystalize in which the blood of the enemy freezes them from within slowing their movement speed and taking constant water damage.Or simmer in which the blood boils causing emensefire damage and damage over time.Then theres necromancy calls a skeleton to arise and serve its master.Advance necromancy allows a demon skeleton to arize for a short time to serve its caller.
THE REAVER
The brutes of the vampires that adorn themesleves in the blood of the enemy.Their weapon of choice maces and whips.Blood Call srtike fear into your enemys causing them to shiver dow to there spins slowing them fo a shor time.Or Retribution the reaver sweeps its weapon arond its self so fast that it rrains the life of what ever it touches like that of what the gods did to them.

Ok that all for now tell me all what u think and get back to me.b:victory
Post edited by Shizuka_sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I like the idea though other coming soon mmo made by PWE will also have vampire (class not race)
    And when you read story of the race that can has vampire as class (kindred) on that game, it's also involving gods children / divine baby / demigod . . b:laugh

Post on heaven tear section is not bad, but why not post these on suggestion section ?
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • $Flash$ - Heavens Tear
    $Flash$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    DEVS NEED TO LOOK THIS GIRL UP. AND HIRE HER that was the **** I would be a Hiighborn and marry you Shizuki :D
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I heard there's going to be this new race called the Asians.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »

i thought it was blacks?
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh god....is this new race bs going to be in the server subforums too...weren't you satisfied in your tiny little box called "Suggestion Box" <.<

The chances here of your idea getting blown to bits is many times higher sooo....just saying right now :

IF PWE wants to implement a new race (which they 'hopefully' won't), they're NOT going to listen to ANY of the playerbase.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    this post is a plant by pwe to get people excited about new races in FW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _SoulWalker_ - Heavens Tear
    _SoulWalker_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    HEY $FLASH$ YOU DONT HIT ON MY GIR SAME TO ALL OF YOU OTHERS SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!b:angryHONEY IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.b:cool
    edited August 2010
    You can have her. Now be nice and leave to the suggestion box.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Guess this would be the wrong time to release my awesome new race idea.b:victory

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2010
    NO known....we can't have pinguins...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    HEY $FLASH$ YOU DONT HIT ON MY GIR SAME TO ALL OF YOU OTHERS SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!b:angryHONEY IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.b:cool

creepy dude. take your meds. caps lock is on the left of the "A" key.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »

I'm gonna re-roll and choose "Master Race".
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    NO known....we can't have pinguins...

Awwwwwwwww.......b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2010
    sasha i now where the caps lock is i was just trying to make a point. so chill, and im not creepy.
    edited August 2010
    your point was that you're over possessive and agro about it, so yeah, creepy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    you know what i just dont want any one hitting on my girl.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you know what i just dont want any one hitting on my girl.

did you and "your girl" meet online? and live in different countries?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    did you and "your girl" meet online? and live in different countries?

Pretty common in the world of PWI.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited August 2010
    Pretty common in the world of PWI.. b:chuckle

well if thats the case with them its pretty hard for him/her to be "his girl"b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    well if thats the case with them its pretty hard for him/her to be "his girl"b:chuckle

<in the virtual world maybe it's his girl>
    <in the real world her boots might be under someone else's bed> b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    <in the virtual world maybe it's his girl>
    <in the real world her boots might be under someone else's bed> b:chuckle

b:laughgood one
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sindaal
    sindaal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010