Assassin Question

Arroweye - Heavens Tear
Arroweye - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
I have a lvl 72 archer, I love to PK (Why I picked an archer) but I haven't been on PWI for about year because my laptop broke. I know nothing about it (Besides the small details I remember, like old mounts and some skills) now so I thought I'd re-roll another archer or an assassin.

My question for you guys is how good are they are pk? I was here when they first came out but I left before anyone got above lvl 40, so

Begin game - Midgame - Endgame---- are they good?

Are they good at pk'ing, better then an archer (who starts losing to other classes after 90+) ?

Also how is the PVE Server compared to PVP with a sin.

My last question is while all of this is happening, do they make alright money (If money wisely spent, without putting any money into the game, would they be able to make say 800k easily by lvl 50) ?

Thanks,
ArrowEye
Registration Date - October 4th, 2008

Pk Kills (485)
Pk Deaths (57)
Post edited by Arroweye - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lovecraft - Lost City
    Lovecraft - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Beginning game sins are sub-par, midgame after we get our 2 spark skills we start to shine, and end game we own face. If you love pvp, I would never join a pvp server, especially as a sin. I cash shop, so I never really bothered grinding for $, but I don't imagine you'd make that much money til you get your 2 sparks.
  • Arroweye - Heavens Tear
    Arroweye - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why wouldn't you join a PVP server as a sin? (Anyone else can answer too)
    Registration Date - October 4th, 2008

Pk Kills (485)
    Pk Deaths (57)
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. They are full of fail sin who think they are pro
    2. not very use full in squads till later in the game
    3. well thats all i can think of why you would not want one on a pvp server xP

and no you wont have 800k by 50 archers make a lot more coins then sin from grinding i already have over 400k on my lvl 32 archer after buying over 25k arrows xD

as a assassin you will need to use alot of potions in the lower lvls i quit mine at 51 because it was so boring and pvp is 2 easy to be fun b:surrender
  • ElPlayer - Lost City
    ElPlayer - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. They are full of fail sin who think they are pro
    2. not very use full in squads till later in the game
    3. well thats all i can think of why you would not want one on a pvp server xP

and no you wont have 800k by 50 archers make a lot more coins then sin from grinding i already have over 400k on my lvl 32 archer after buying over 25k arrows xD

as a assassin you will need to use alot of potions in the lower lvls i quit mine at 51 because it was so boring and pvp is 2 easy to be fun b:surrender

at lvl 50 i had a mount (1.4mil) and fashion (600K)
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    at lvl 50 i had a mount (1.4mil) and fashion (600K)

not from grinding / questing alone and you must have not maxed all the skills you can/got decent gear? sin need to spam mana or hp pots in the lower lvls if they are not cleric buffed all the time (or genie) but he cant really count on a good genie if he is starting over