First Trophy Mode: Wraithgate run for Gold Medal!

2»

Comments

• Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I kind of want to run a bh69 with a 4aps fist bm, beast sin, and a cleric, to see how fast it can be done..
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I kind of want to run a bh69 with a 4aps fist bm, beast sin, and a cleric, to see how fast it can be done..

One of my friends couldn't find a tank for their BH69, so I went in as the lone 10x. They all thought I was nuts. After I 1v1'd the petatails by the pilliars, I red sprinted, gathered all the mobs while someone said 'oh ****'.... another said 'omg he's crazy'... and I just rounded them up and dragoned, aoed and they all died... I was almost to the 2nd room before the person who had the wines could wine it. At 10x, BH69 isn't a challenge for a decently geared BM or barb. I just imagine the barb would round them all up and armageddon one shot them like my friend Susa does in frost. lol.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    Azgarius - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    its a level 150 quest for any of the red trophy robes.
    so unless you are level 150 you wont be able to take the quest from the 1k elder.

the frost trophy capes are, at the moment, unattainable.

i am curious to see the interval/channeling on the wraith energetic and calm capes though

pwdatabase and pwcalc dont have the info.

so let us know after you get 7 more medals.

I will.

And Red Robe quest is not lvl 150 quest... PW Database screws Trophy Modes. Read about the trophy mode quest or rewards there... All capes there give +3-4 str and finito... no more information. Don't trust pwdatabase about this. And yes Tokens of Glory are implemented since they are available in PW Encyclopedia which shows the game's features as they are in its current state.

Trophy Mode: Frost is not implemented, yet there is also a bunch of frost items and Token of Glory: Frost in the Encyclopedia. To me its just a matter of time, as you can see from the available in PWpedia items, everything is prepared, they just need to put the Celestial Messanger on the right place (who I also think is alredy programmed but forgotten to be put in game). Another option is adding gold medals: frost in the packs. This also may happen.

As I said, just a matter of time, like it was with Rank IX gear. First people achieved Rank XIII, so they introduced a new one.

Analogically - first people get Tokens of Glory? They will put in the frost option to let them accomplish it.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I will.

And Red Robe quest is not lvl 150 quest... PW Database screws Trophy Modes. Read about the trophy mode quest or rewards there... All capes there give +3-4 str and finito... no more information. Don't trust pwdatabase about this. And yes Tokens of Glory are implemented since they are available in PW Encyclopedia which shows the game's features as they are in its current state.

Trophy Mode: Frost is not implemented, yet there is also a bunch of frost items and Token of Glory: Frost in the Encyclopedia. To me its just a matter of time, as you can see from the available in PWpedia items, everything is prepared, they just need to put the Celestial Messanger on the right place (who I also think is alredy programmed but forgotten to be put in game). Another option is adding gold medals: frost in the packs. This also may happen.

As I said, just a matter of time, like it was with Rank IX gear. First people achieved Rank XIII, so they introduced a new one.

Analogically - first people get Tokens of Glory? They will put in the frost option to let them accomplish it.

Encyclopedia is developed for CN version, and they've had the trophy modes the whole time. We may get it ourselves, but being in the encyclopedia doesn't mean it will come over here as well. The frost gold 85 armor is in it as well, so in 'pedia does not mean it will definitely be on this version.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You know, at lv.80 all it takes is a bm and a barb rounding up heavens flame and armageddon. Veno's for fast chi, good cleric with purify. That's what I did at that lvl, so I know it works.

It's nice that you did it, but the lv.100's in squad, kinda ruined the purpose of a Trophy run.
  • DjRacer - Heavens Tear
    DjRacer - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ladies and gentlemen,

I proudly present the first Gold Medal: Wraithgate in PWI. Azgarius (Sanctuary)

How exactly do you know that you're the first group to achieve in PWI? How can you speak for the other servers that are part of PWI? All you can really say is you are PROBABLY the first on your server, thats about it. And 150m+ on the armor your have on right now? Thats money not well spent. Plus jugding by the equips you have on in that pic you posted, it's by far the best equip you can get at your lvl.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Encyclopedia is developed for CN version, and they've had the trophy modes the whole time. We may get it ourselves, but being in the encyclopedia doesn't mean it will come over here as well. The frost gold 85 armor is in it as well, so in 'pedia does not mean it will definitely be on this version.

^^^ this.

There are a lot of things in the game files that we'll never see. Just because they're in there means nothing. People post threads on items found in PWDatabase all the time. Just because it's in the game files does not make it available in the game.

Level 8 tomes have been in since the beginning. They still don't exist. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Grrr! The whole page won't load, stupid dial-up Dx.

Congrats on winning Trophy Mode: Wraithgate, Azgarius! b:laugh

About those awesome wraithgate capes, do you get one after winning trophy mode once? Or you gotta do it several times? :D I literally didn't know they existed until I saw people talking about them in world chat, and I want one >:3 .

I expected a lot more congrats and well dones and pats on the back, but almost every other post was like "the lvl 100s killed the point" and "come back when you do it with an all 60-80 squad" ._. . My veno is 89 now, but I would have never made it past lvl 65 without some higher level help. My point is, I don't see any shame in having a little help! I help lower levels all the time with quests and BHs, and I don't think less of them b:chuckle

Once again, congratulations! :D
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    afkitsune wrote: »
    About those awesome wraithgate capes, do you get one after winning trophy mode once? Or you gotta do it several times? :D I literally didn't know they existed until I saw people talking about them in world chat, and I want one >:3 .

8 gold runs. 4.8mil for all eight (if you don't fail). Must be done unwined in about 10 mins.

Also...dial-up? Seriously? How the hell can you even play?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    Azgarius - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    afkitsune wrote: »
    Grrr! The whole page won't load, stupid dial-up Dx.

Congrats on winning Trophy Mode: Wraithgate, Azgarius! b:laugh

I expected a lot more congrats and well dones and pats on the back, but almost every other post was like "the lvl 100s killed the point" and "come back when you do it with an all 60-80 squad" ._. . My veno is 89 now, but I would have never made it past lvl 65 without some higher level help. My point is, I don't see any shame in having a little help! I help lower levels all the time with quests and BHs, and I don't think less of them b:chuckle

Once again, congratulations! :D

Thank you :) and about the capes - 8 gold medals / cape. It lets you choose between defense type (reduce phys%, hp, phys def, mag def) and robe for auxillary attributes (speed, -int, -channel, +crit).
  • darthzion
    darthzion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol look this video mr pro barb, ppl at malaysian server did trophy mode 89 1 year ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoPj7fLI_zc
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Fail troll is fail. Azgarius said for us to try to find a video of Trophy Mode 69, not 89. Therefore your troll post is ignorant as well as rude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    darthzion wrote: »
    lol look this video mr pro barb, ppl at malaysian server did trophy mode 89 1 year ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoPj7fLI_zc

demon sunder at phlebo b:dirty...so much crits b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gratz mate

to you people ripping this i say

put your money where your mouth is

all to offten i see the same ones ripping into someone when i see them doing nothing but condem others

+1 to this

Too many times I see the same trolls ripping on others. But yet when they brag about having 5 aps and being able to solo their fb19 *yawn*, they QQ if one person doesnt say OMGWTFBBQGRATZYOURSOAWESOME.

To the OP: Never assume that your the first. But nonetheless, grats man.
  • darthzion
    edited October 2010
    Fail troll is fail. Azgarius said for us to try to find a video of Trophy Mode 69, not 89. Therefore your troll post is ignorant as well as rude.

who is rude troll. almost all 90+ ppl at malaysian server do tm 89 easy without lvl 100 barb, also i dont know any team who did tm 69, coz its pointless at all>lost ur time and money
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your post was about as off-topic as possible while not being blatantly so. You picked Trophy Mode, yes, but you picked the wrong one to be discussing in here. Azgarius himself said he had seen videos of TM89s, but never one of TM69. Sorry, but your post was, in essence, a troll post, whether incidental or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • darthzion
    edited October 2010
    u are judge or modaretor maybe? if nope who is troll mr? topic name first trophy mode or what? if u cannot say something about it go to newble faq topic.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Pfff... lol shame on you... you think 2 lvl 100's can do this? Forget it... Well look now:

to do this there MUST be 4 lvl 60-80 in squad... Now u need a strong barb to lure 30 mobs at time... u need a strong cleric to heal that... When you take barb or cleric lvl 100 you lose precious DD spots... So how you gonna compensate that? by Healing Potions? in 12 minutes? i dont think so...

Comparing to the QQers here, I'm not hyper exp child who runs blindly to lvl 100 and then buys his gear using real cash. The level is not everything... Thinking about it i didn't strike lvl 100, but maxed out my barb for lvl 80 to achieve the best in lvl 60-80 trophy first. Well...

PW Encyclopedia -> Gear -> Supreme Robe: Dominance

It requires the golden capes from Wraithgate and Hallucinatory trench as well... Thinking about getting lvl 100 asap you forgot about it's existence... lost forever.. sry.

Besides above, thx for those who sent gratz.

How do I know i was first? Countless Teles used for calling people for Trophy Mode with an only answers of "what is this? :o" or pms from high lvl players at most. Additionaly, try searching for a movie from Wraithgate Trophy Mode (or Achievement quests Soulles Gate (PWM) or Succes Mode Gate of Wraith (Fake PW)) on youtube.. Found none? right... while there is alot of movies about FB89 and 99 gold runs.

Ehh, end of ripost. Thx TheDan for a pretty wise no-qq answer. But bear in mind TM69 is only possible with 4x 60-80 people in squad. That makes it impossible for a lvl 100+ squad to go there and wipe everything fast. Thx for understanding.

Um I dont' know how far down in the threads this is now but I'd like to point out something in response to what i Bolded above...... you honestly think everyone bothers to post stupid **** YouTube vidoes or even POST on these forums when they get something hard done (quickly or not)? You have no damn idea if you were first, end of story lol

Edit: Only reason i was looking at this thread was i wanted to find out the rewards somewhere, then i saw what u said there... heh