Lost City here I come!

Ayamet - Raging Tide
Ayamet - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hey Lost City...I was thinking about making an archer for some PvP action....is this server dead like ours or you think I could get some action later on.
I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
Post edited by Ayamet - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Get to lvl 30 and find out what its like here. And really, its only what you make of it.

Compared to the rest, this is the best PvP server.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Ayamet - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Get to lvl 30 and find out what its like here. And really, its only what you make of it.

So my other question is ....(and archers from LC plz help) what build should I focus on wise and what skills are most important. I know that in PVP servers HP helps a lot..I really dont want to make any mistakes.
    I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So my other question is ....(and archers from LC plz help) what build should I focus on wise and what skills are most important. I know that in PVP servers HP helps a lot..I really dont want to make any mistakes.

You know.. there are archer forums for a reason ya?
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Ayamet - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    You know.. there are archer forums for a reason ya?

ofc i know that..thats why im posting in the Lost City forums to get the opinions of the players who used to pvp only. Yes they could see it in archers as well but I might as well get too answers in the same thread >.>
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    You know there is a PvP forum.

Why the hell would you want to look there you are probably asking yourself right now. b:avoid

This forum is for Lost City Drama, not PvP questions, not class information. Our own DRAMA!!!!!

Got it???
  • Ayamet - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    You know there is a PvP forum.

Why the hell would you want to look there you are probably asking yourself right now. b:avoid

This forum is for Lost City Drama, not PvP questions, not class information. Our own DRAMA!!!!!

Got it???

lol......if u look at my original post it was to see if this server was dead or not. I just asked another question to add to that. I guess Lost City is very um.....touchy...
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Since you got an asnwer in general you can see it is not dead persay. Just more zombified.

Unless you get to know some of the drama-queens here or perhaps hamstas then a thread may last a bit.

Create an archer, level up and get into a faction and see that the server is lively enough to enjoy.

More and more people are trying with great efforts to bring back the Golden days of spilling blood in major Pk areas.

Sadly there are dozens of fail Pkers who are 40 lvls higher who sit and camp lowbie areas.

*dreams about memories of waiting days to be able to land on Heavens Tear and close some quests.
  • Ayamet - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Since you got an asnwer in general you can see it is not dead persay. Just more zombified.

Unless you get to know some of the drama-queens here or perhaps hamstas then a thread may last a bit.

Create an archer, level up and get into a faction and see that the server is lively enough to enjoy.

More and more people are trying with great efforts to bring back the Golden days of spilling blood in major Pk areas.

Sadly there are dozens of fail Pkers who are 40 lvls higher who sit and camp lowbie areas.

*dreams about memories of waiting days to be able to land on Heavens Tear and close some quests.

Well sounds alright....this is the first time on a pvp server so im new to all of it. Guess ill have fun dying once i reach 30 lol
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Archers in LC and what build?
    pull out a credit card, simple and done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    The key word in your post is "fun". Make sure yuo continue to have it or there is no point in playing on this server.
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010

This is the ONLY real PvP server ijs. Still wish it were like old times prior to 1 year anniv though... still best PvP server regardless
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pro-Tip: Play a different game.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • MistressCara - Lost City
    MistressCara - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    my suggestion is have fun and dont QQ when i kill you.. because after all.. it is a PvP server. b:chuckle
  • Ruumatsuku - Lost City
    Ruumatsuku - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    my suggestion is have fun and dont QQ when i kill you.. because after all.. it is a PvP server. b:chuckle

lol good one
    Please don't hate... Be happy and enjoy life. b:thanks