Best Faction Leader

2»

Comments

• Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol mad fish b:chuckle

Nimpo was pretty awesome as a faction leader, most charismatic person i have met in game.

And Nicole is a sweetheart b:cute I am just a old blind cat.
    lolimsoobviouslymadritenowbrah
    on a serious note most of the reason qqme didn't die after you took lead is because of 2 certain 5aps bms, and why did the top faction on rt decide to go for some easy diamonds instead of doing a fun tw?
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    the Best Leader is CableWarrior from Comcast in RT.

b:victory
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hmmm....as a forum troll I wanna say EL_Failgre, i mean Tigre back when he lead Brittania and caused it's demise in less than a week

On a serious note though, since the internet is srs bsns: >:|

I can't really nominate anyone, they're all pretty fail, and Fuzzy would kill me if I didn't say he was included in that =3
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hmmm....as a forum troll I wanna say EL_Failgre, i mean Tigre back when he lead Brittania and caused it's demise in less than a week

On a serious note though, since the internet is srs bsns: >:|

I can't really nominate anyone, they're all pretty fail, and Fuzzy would kill me if I didn't say he was included in that =3

I love how his character is named after one of the worst cartoons ever made. Symbolism maybe? He has his own faction now. All it consists of now is him, NIGHTSHADE, and their alts. If he could even get anyone else to join, they'd leave in under 24 hours (if they could stay that long). So we could give Tigre the Worst Faction Leader, Worst Player, and Worst Person awards. We'll present to him the Congressional Medal of Fail, then top it off with an achievement for most awards received. Congratulations Tigre! You suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I love how his character is named after one of the worst cartoons ever made. Symbolism maybe? He has his own faction now. All it consists of now is him, NIGHTSHADE, and their alts. If he could even get anyone else to join, they'd leave in under 24 hours (if they could stay that long). So we could give Tigre the Worst Faction Leader, Worst Player, and Worst Person awards. We'll present to him the Congressional Medal of Fail, then top it off with an achievement for most awards received. Congratulations Tigre! You suck.

Do I detect a whiff of J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
    edited August 2010
    Do I detect a whiff of J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y?

I hope you're joking. Otherwise you're gonna sound pretty stupid right about now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol, jealous of Tigre and NIGHTSHADE, that's funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Lol just curious from a psychological point of view- if you really don't like them, why do you keep talking about them? Doesn't it just give them more attention?

Like you get bullied in school, and for months after that you keep telling people that you were bullied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Damn right Fuzzy would!! b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Meh, I never got to know El_tigre and NIGHTSHADE while they were at Resolve. Can someone explain why they're annoying or a fail?
    edited August 2010
    Meh, I never got to know El_tigre and NIGHTSHADE while they were at Resolve. Can someone explain why they're annoying or a fail?

I'd like to know too.

Note that in my eyes whether or not someone is 'fail' is not determined by what they say, but rather what they do / their actions.

So please someone enlighten me as to why Nightshade and el tigre are fail/ sucky players? Truth said something about 'worse player' but surely no one can be worse than some players I've been in BHs with.

Ocular proof please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is why NIGHTSHADE is so mad all the time:
    http://i35.tinypic.com/2aijawz.jpg
    http://i33.tinypic.com/14w99bl.jpg

Basically, she donated money to a faction (Imperium/AuroraxEmpire) that didn't help her with anything, and she got a hissy fit when she thought the donation went towards FC and not TW like it was supposed to, in which case she was dead wrong. So she hates anyone that was in Imperium or had some connection to it. Directly or indirectly.

As for Tigre, I don't care for him. He's a fail barb and a person, so who really cares about him?
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol, that's pretty epic, I don't think she understands 'donation'.
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Of course she doesn't. She's too stupid to understand it. b:chuckle
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
    edited August 2010
    Well here's one reason Tigre fails: I pulled aggro from him during an FC. Now at the time I believe I was using crappy gear, and not the TT80 that I'd recently required (and have since given away). He acknowledged this publicly and tried to place the blame on me. I'm not outstanding in any regard, and it should not have been possible for me to pull aggro from any barb. Period. Though for some reason I've done it more than once...

In addition, Tigre can't seem to keep a wife for more than a couple weeks. He's a real ****. It is a wonder that NIGHTSHADE stayed with him this long. Then again, they may be right for each other.

Furthermore, Tigre has children. That he neglects. He keeps them locked inside of his trailer so he can play this. There are other things of which I'm not 100% sure on the details. But yeah, that is why Tigre fails. Just thought you should know.

I'm not too privy on NIGHTSHADE. She's just a very rude person. And ignorant as hell. She speaks totally twisted tales that she believes to be facts. In essence she's the biggest liar ever, and the sad part is that I believe she honestly assumes what she says is true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Riannie - Raging Tide
    Riannie - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No reason they was talking in caps lock in world chat so often like they seem they can't get over losing 1 million in coin, her fault sending it in the first place.
  • BladeShzun - Raging Tide
    BladeShzun - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    its so funny that the topic has changed to the most fail of the server b:chuckle

btw Fuzzy_Wuzzy for best leader

and also, no offense against Man, but there was a time when QQme should have owned every inch of the map, and now thats impossible. b:chuckle
  • TrevaH - Raging Tide
    TrevaH - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    MrMime

/ end thread

lulz oh those were the days

" Jawoooood u are ruining my faction LEAVEEEEEEEEEEE" Mrmime @ his marshal lmao xD
  • Choatic - Archosaur
    Choatic - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Me

/endthread

You are too late lol thread shouldve ended long time ago
    edited August 2010
    No reason they was talking in caps lock in world chat so often like they seem they can't get over losing 1 million in coin, her fault sending it in the first place.

There's a difference between donating and lending. Apparently they failed to realize it. Besides, 1 million can easily be made in a day. A few hours if you want to really work for it. Guess the white trash and the gutter pig need every bit they can get their pathetic hands on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?