New Spells

Options
d3n1sss
d3n1sss Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Wizard
hi, i just started to play this game and im lvl 5 and i dont knwo how to learn new spells i just have the first one, please help
Post edited by d3n1sss on

Comments

• _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    d3n1sss wrote: »
    hi, i just started to play this game and im lvl 5 and i dont knwo how to learn new spells i just have the first one, please help

Well I'm going to assume your a wizard since you posted in the wizard forums.

Go to Etherblade and walk inside the city.
    Look at the top right corner of your screen. You will see a mini map.
    The bottom right of the mini map you'll see a green button. When you hover your mouse over it will say coordinate assistant.

Click on coordinate assistant then look through the npc names and double click wizard trainer. It will now have highlighted the npc you need to talk to as well as give you a lil arrow that points the general direction of the npc.

Follow general direction of arrow and talk to wizard trainer and learn your skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    also check the guides for the skills/spells and builds for ur wizzie
  • Sabrie - Harshlands
    Sabrie - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well I'm going to assume your a wizard since you posted in the wizard forums.

Go to Etherblade and walk inside the city.
    Look at the top right corner of your screen. You will see a mini map.
    The bottom right of the mini map you'll see a green button. When you hover your mouse over it will say coordinate assistant.

Click on coordinate assistant then look through the npc names and double click wizard trainer. It will now have highlighted the npc you need to talk to as well as give you a lil arrow that points the general direction of the npc.

Follow general direction of arrow and talk to wizard trainer and learn your skills.

Thats what i did but the trainer is no where on the list i looked it up and down several times and read each thing individually but its not there....
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm not playing the game anymore and its uninstalled so I cant log in to double check but i'm pretty sure it is there. Did you run farther into the city? Sometimes some npcs wont show up on the list unless your in far enough. One npc is named "Pai The Wizard" is a wizard trainer located near the battle coordinator in Etherblade. Her coordinates are 441, 870. If you still cant find it then just whisper a player and ask them to take you to a wizard trainer.

Edit - I'm just going to say this in case but if your looking to learn skills on your psychic then you have to talk to a psychic trainer not a wizard trainer and I do not know what cities those npcs are located in by memory except for Raging Tide City and Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.