Random argo on bosses..

Options
13»

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And yes if you want to spam absolute domain fine, but you realize its on cooldown and the seal occurs much too frequently for 1 person to hold it down reliably. Maybe you've just done not enough runs now to ever come accross these scenarios. Furthermore Absolute domain is a heavy in terms of Stamina, and your tanks will be too busy spamming alpha male.

Why the hell would you want to spam it frequently?
    The seal is every 30 secs... + It is cast not always at the same time you are sealed. The domain is for bad case scenarios...
    In the case of the demonic soverign, when he stuns you cannot cast genie skills. Similarly your cleric cannot cast plume shell or any other skills they have.
    & they can't cast it pre...?

You make the false assumption of assuming everyones PvE genie will come with absolute domain.
    No, but I'm assuming that by 100 ppl sort of kind'a know how to play & what they need to take/have to survive an instance, which seems to be a very bad assumptions according to your horror stories.
    And yeah, I'm sure 100 clerics are fully ready to plume shell if their standing right beside the people dd'ing in melee range.

Are your clerics suicidal? Why don't they remove thier gear while they at it setting up right next to the boss...
    Anything less than that and you'll soon find a tyrant who will charge up his AOE right in the middle of the chamber as he's running to hit the cleric.
    /facepalm why the hell are they running to the middle of the room...? As para said can't they go to the side? Then if the boss is chargign for them you can see it at once by how he's changing direction.
    As it is, I have 0 keys. Every day I do 4 runs.
    So pro, yeah I can't beat that, since I have 3 keys left not counting the daily runs I do on cleric & bm.
    How about instead of doing the runs, you learn HOW to do them... Because so far the problems you described sound idiotic to me & I've only seen happen to ppl who come to nirvana the 1st time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yay i made new NV today finally

costed few deaths lol.. tryant is scary now =O

i was checking some new skills and apo, but it is not even needed
    same old genie and just more effort with timing

i am able to duo it already *shrugs*

no horror stories
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I can imagine the cleric getting sealed on Tyrant.... b:shocked b:shutup
    when sealed and could use holypath i lived
    when sealed and genie was on cooldown i died
    b:surrender
    edit: im impressed with my squad actually... they took a complete nirvana noob as single cleric o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]