Relentless Courage+Sage>Demon

NightHavoc - Heavens Tear
NightHavoc - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
Since I got really Bored from those Demon Sins..
I thought it is time to show yah That there r some stuff Better than the Demon Spark
I use an Infliction she is still 32 ..yeah skills first but with 26/30 Lp and 45 str till now with 30 vit.
From a 1.25 Aps to a 1.54 aps....b:byeb:bye
trying to balance things up a bit with a bits of vitality so when stuff really Get bad in PvE or Those Altering BMs I Get to have a 1.54 aps for 4.5 seconds (still lvl 3) and Tangling Mire b:byeb:bye
And Yes it has a cool down of 30 seconds and at lvl 10 it lasts 10 seconds Not 15 and yes Demon Sparking is all about being Constant but let us consider a sage with nice Interverals with a Sage spark less chi costs lower Cooldowns More attack lvl and Sage Rib Strike (-10%hp) wont it be better.
Post edited by NightHavoc - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I use RC when I Sage Spark and I do out DD a number of = Demon Sins. It depends on how well you time and chain your other skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Evi's a beasty though b:victory

But as mentioned, a large majority of the time especially PvP wise it's more important to know how to use your skills more than spark n go. People that go on about this 1vs 1 **** are duel players where it's fine to waste off 3 sparks and not have anything else usable. For pvE it's the easy route and considerably more afkable to auto spark but that doesn't make it the best. If 2 DD's are capped off at 5 the one that's gonna win pvE is the one that uses their skills. In PvP, you're going to be gang ***** from every direction possible as soon as you get knocked or destealth to attack. Skill>speed, can't kill someone you can't escape lockdown from.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • hothakalasha
    hothakalasha Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ive got pretty nice combo when i took aggro from 100 lvl demon fist bm and 96 demon sin (im 94 sage sin), Sage spark > inner harmony + wolf emblem > power dash + relentless courage. With average 30k crits and 2.22 aps its pretty good for sage even demon sins got problems to take aggro.

@ Sneakret
    Yup thats true. Ive dueled with demon sins who just tripple sparked and... got silence after. With good timing u can silence/stun b4 theywill start atking and keep them stunned for 15 sec and they just lost 3 sparks and are prolly dead by that time.
  • NightHavoc - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Ive got pretty nice combo when i took aggro from 100 lvl demon fist bm and 96 demon sin (im 94 sage sin), Sage spark > inner harmony + wolf emblem > power dash + relentless courage. With average 30k crits and 2.22 aps its pretty good for sage even demon sins got problems to take aggro.

b:chuckleb:chuckle
    Sage For the win ^^
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Since I got really Bored from those nub Demon Sins..
    I thought it is time to show yah That there r some stuff Better than the Demon Spark
    I use an Infliction she is still 32 ..yeah skills first but with 26/30 Lp and 45 str till now with 30 vit.
    From a 1.25 Aps to a 1.54 aps....b:byeb:bye

trying to balance things up a bit with a bits of vitality so when stuff really Get bad in PvE or Those Altering BMs I Get to have a 1.54 aps for 4.5 seconds (still lvl 3) and Tangling Mire b:byeb:bye

And Yes it has a cool down of 30 seconds and at lvl 10 it lasts 10 seconds Not 15 and yes Demon Sparking is all about being Constant but let us consider a sage with nice Interverals with a Sage spark less chi costs lower Cooldowns More attack lvl and Sage Rib Strike (-10%hp) wont it be better.

Yeah I'm one of those nub demon Sins. Yes, as Sins, we really need more chi because we are just so damn short on those. Lower Cooldown of? If you are talking about a sage with interval you are not talking about the (5 lol) extra attack levels you get from Chill. Rib is 10% hp, grats. In the time you casted ribs, I've already taken out more than 10% HP of my target.

You can match and even take over the attack speed of demon spark with genie. But like you said yourself, it's only once every 30 seconds. Given that after adding enough STR to surpass demon spark, you have enough points to get VIT for lvl 10, you won't have much magic and it would take a lot longer than 30 seconds for your genie to recharge, so that's much worse DPS in PvE. PvP wise, when you are using Relentless, you are not using Occult Ice or Mire. While a nub demon Sin can use both together without having to buff attack speed.

Sage and demon are 2 styles of playing. Your arguments are just trash.

I use RC when I Sage Spark and I do out DD a number of = Demon Sins. It depends on how well you time and chain your other skills.
    You out DD them for a few seconds or so yes. But you are kidding yourself if you think you can out DD a demon Sin in the long run with the same gears.
    High DPS in spike form. You'll still get out DD'ed in the next minute if you and a demon Sin have the same amount of interval. Idk why you even brought this up.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I'm one of those nub demon Sins. Yes, as Sins, we really need more chi because we are just so damn short on those. Lower Cooldown of? If you are talking about a sage with interval you are not talking about the (5 lol) extra attack levels you get from Chill. Rib is 10% hp, grats. In the time you casted ribs, I've already taken out more than 10% HP of my target.

You can match and even take over the attack speed of demon spark with genie. But like you said yourself, it's only once every 30 seconds. Given that after adding enough STR to surpass demon spark, you have enough points to get VIT for lvl 10, you won't have much magic and it would take a lot longer than 30 seconds for your genie to recharge, so that's much worse DPS in PvE. PvP wise, when you are using Relentless, you are not using Occult Ice or Mire. While a nub demon Sin can use both together without having to buff attack speed.

Sage and demon are 2 styles of playing. Your arguments are just trash.

You out DD them for a few seconds or so yes. But you are kidding yourself if you think you can out DD a demon Sin in the long run with the same gears.

High DPS in spike form. You'll still get out DD'ed in the next minute if you and a demon Sin have the same amount of interval. Idk why you even brought this up.
    Know what u right if Sage is all about Skills and the Defence what the use of going Sage when u have to wait for 99 ..
    Thx GMsb:bye
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Know what u right if Sage is all about Skills and the Defence what the use of going Sage when u have to wait for 99 ..
    Thx GMsb:bye

Sage does not equal to skill spam. A sage sin can get interval and have nice DPS. It's just that you are wrong when you think Relentless benefits as much or more than the speed boost from demon spark in PvE or PvP.
    edited August 2010
    Sage does not equal to skill spam. A sage sin can get interval and have nice DPS. It's just that you are wrong when you think Relentless benefits as much or more than the speed boost from demon spark in PvE or PvP.

It is just the fact that Sage is about Better Skills And more Defensive Oreinted build and the fun starts at 99 ..
    I guess if I am going to solo my bhs I am going Demon or at least till the 99 when I can get the Skilll Books and those 200 Mirages ..and that celestail Converting thing b:byeb:bye
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    You know, demon sins can use RC too.
    edited August 2010
    volst wrote: »

okay what the hell was I thinking when I made this topic
    b:cryb:cry
  • hothakalasha
    hothakalasha Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yes in longer fight demon will take aggro. I brought this up just to show that sage sin still is good dps, and remember 1 thing... sage sin got higher dmg than demon so with same interval sage>demon (im not talkin about cod but about dagger devotion, and for longer fight i think sage wolf emblem is slighter better than demon).

About rib strike... wonder if u can get down 10% hp on tt boss/wb in 2 sec thats pretty interesting.

About RC, Demon sin can use it too but that will be just fail, what for u need rc if u got demon spark? Pointless.
    edited August 2010
    These sage vs demon threads are always fun, mind you I am demon because
    1)I'm cheap, the spammable speed boost is cheap and takes no genie stam
    2)Easier constant interval for quicker 20% heal and puri since I don't dump in cash to play atm

Sage does have nice aspects though that I considered many times as well, however the key points of it require that you can afford (for cost efficient dps)
    -rank 4 +
    -Nirv leg
    -Ashura set bonus
    -Lionheart set bonus
    -Scroll of Tome
    -Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade
    -& daggers of -.05/-.1 equivalent

with the bonus that I'm interested in being the 25% defense increase, not so much the skills themselves.
    edited August 2010
    These sage vs demon threads are always fun, mind you I am demon because
    1)I'm cheap, the spammable speed boost is cheap and takes no genie stam
    2)Easier constant interval for quicker 20% heal and puri since I don't dump in cash to play atm

Sage does have nice aspects though that I considered many times as well, however the key points of it require that you can afford (for cost efficient dps)
    -rank 4 +
    -Nirv leg
    -Ashura set bonus
    -Lionheart set bonus
    -Scroll of Tome
    -Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade
    -& daggers of -.05/-.1 equivalent

with the bonus that I'm interested in being the 25% defense increase, not so much the skills themselves.
    I am a poor Guy I dont Cash Shop And Sage Gets Nice at 99 (thx GMs >.>)
    I am pretty Much the Same thing That is it I am going Demon!b:byeb:bye
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    You out DD them for a few seconds or so yes. But you are kidding yourself if you think you can out DD a demon Sin in the long run with the same gears..

No, I out DD Demon Sins for the entire time the boss has HP. I know how to effectively chain my Spark, Skills and Genie so that they don't take aggro from me. b:bye
    Demon Spark then RC. Tell me what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    No, I out DD Demon Sins for the entire time the boss has HP. I know how to effectively chain my Spark, Skills and Genie so that they don't take aggro from me. b:bye

Then you very much out gear the other guy either in weapon refine or interval gear counts. A demon Sin who knows the timing of chi skills can perma spark at 89 with just a couple of interval gears. Since your genie has no way of keeping you constantly speed boosted at the rate that matches or surpasses demon spark, the only way you out DD demon is to have better gears.
    edited August 2010
    I kinda agree with Evict Today I had to tank Herc in my bh39 with a 58 ''Fist''Bm and another 51 sin+a wizard
    I was pretty much holding aggro almost all of the time from a BM who has a +0.10 aps by timing RC with consta sparking of cource with out a single piece of Interveral gear b:byeb:bye
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    It's pointless to compare Sin's DPS against BM's. At lower ends of the attack speed, of course Sin will out DPS BM, even if the BM has one or two more interval gears. Sins have much more DEX than BM has in STR, daggers have higher damage values, we can also double spark much much more often.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Demon Spark then RC. Tell me what happens.
    3.33 becomes 4?

Unless you guys have a sage and a demon with the same exact gears, you can't prove sage will beat demon in dps. RC isn't spammable, you either need high vit or magic and that's going into cut into the str required to get the right speed. Saying you can keep aggro from one doesn't mean anything, for all we know you have 4 aps with +10 nirvana and comparing against someone with only 3.33 +5 tt80.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Unless you guys have a sage and a demon with the same exact gears, you can't prove sage will beat demon in dps.

Obviously. The frustrating thing is, Okeano is trying to disprove what I already know is true based on my own experiences. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    3.33 becomes 4?

Speed buffs don't stack, so using RC with Demon Spark is a waste of time, as the higher % will win. And if you're gonna RC anyway, you wouldn't be a Demon.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Speed buffs don't stack, so using RC with Demon Spark is a waste of time, as the higher % will win. And if you're gonna RC anyway, you wouldn't be a Demon.

The latter buff will win, not the higher %. You can very well demon spark for the damage then use RC if you get faster speed. It's redundant, sure, but he's pointing out that the "amazing" speed buffs from RC is not sage-only.
  • _I_eat_fish_ - Sanctuary
    _I_eat_fish_ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i ought this was about pk-ing :O not about agro war~

i m demon and i just kill by using normal atks + HH or throat cut or tackling slash~

i know a sage sin with +10 zerk daggers and i hv to say he is a dangerous guy :O

it depends on skill level tho~ however if u go demon u can still do DPH style whereas if u r sage u cant go true interval style~ just my 2 cents :)
  • zinitron
    zinitron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Did somone mentioned what demon sin can reach 5aps with chill of the deep? bless 30atak lvl +skill 30 + frenzy 20 and atak lvl gems imagine.b:shocked
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    zinitron wrote: »
    Did somone mentioned what demon sin can reach 5aps with chill of the deep? bless 30atak lvl +skill 30 + frenzy 20 and atak lvl gems imagine.b:shocked

Have fun with using a level 10 Frenzy on yourself. You'll end up with about 100 on all defenses and you'll take ****loads of damage.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited August 2010
    Iron Guard - saving lives 12 seconds at a time
    edited August 2010
    zinitron wrote: »

Get one shotted with barbs Mighty swing..b:byeb:bye
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Get one shotted with barbs Mighty swing..b:byeb:bye

Apo pot ftw? Immunity for 6 seconds o.o

Realistic think about it we can demonspark + than stealth / all buffs and use frenzy with 4 aps?. I dont think in hell barb would survy when we do more than 48k with a nice refine weapon.
  • Arielka - Lost City
    Arielka - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    sins always hit first why the ** concentrate on defense? sins defense is ofence kill victim before it relise whats hapining.