Why are there so many

Comments

• DaHealanator - Raging Tide
    DaHealanator - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think he means he'll post the news in the RT forums >.> which means it doesnt have to be about nef <.<

besides magic, I was going through sanc forums today, and saw you post on a topic that had nothing to do with nef b:laugh
    in fact, you made a point of appluading them on not talking about nef b:chuckle

Besides! the nef talk isnt that bad imo. Look at it this way- besides my thread, just about every thread on the first page of RT threads is a troll post, or been trolled to death, where in sanc forums, only about half the threads are nef related.

@Man- that'd be awesome. 1) because it wouldnt be troll stuff 2)because its written by someone who's obviously very involved in events that happen in RT
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    first of all fuzzy, dont take it personally. I jus think people that talk in 3rd person sound stupid. Ijs.

and your confusing flaming with trolling. Flaming is insulting someone, trolling is talking just to talk, and your being annoying for doing it.

So if you really wanna lable me something, lable me a flammer. At least I won't just be falling in line with what everyone else does, which seems to be a theme for alot of the trollers.

ill just take this out of context.....
  • Yulie - Raging Tide
    Yulie - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Because. When Raging Tide came out all the trolls from the other servers jumped to this one to try to get highest level and "pwn" everyone with their trollness. They decided to stay because they met other trolls.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ lol exactly!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Trolls Fuzzy can handle.... me just thank god it seems all the ego-manics rolled over on arch. Anyone take a look at their server forum?

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah they have like 45 threads about whos the best fail b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle thank gawd i quit Archosaur at level 18 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • DaHealanator - Raging Tide
    DaHealanator - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    arch doesnt have trolls it has ego maniacs b:laugh

everyone on that server is either lvl 10-20 or 80-100 b:chuckle
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thats wat Make RT the Best Server lolb:victory we can Have So much more fun rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thats wat Make RT the Best Server lolb:victory we can Have So much more fun rofl

?
    Being filled with the trolls makes RT "the Best Server"?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary12
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary12 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    trolls in the raging tide forums? And I'm being serious, why do you think we, by far, have the most trolls in the entire PWI forums?

I mean have you seen other forums? Sanctuary probably has one of the, if not the best, forums in the game. You see almost no trolls on there, and no one could give you the names of the trolls because they havnt been given the superstar status that trolls on these forums have.

What is it about Raging Tide that attracted this kind of immature people? Is it because we were a new server? But then why isnt Archo like this? Personally I believe it was that all the wanna-be-factors from other servers saw the new server as a chance to become Factors (as you guys like to call it), so they came to this server.

I'm just amazed at how similar these forums look to other online games that have a demographic of 12 year olds.

Oh and don't try calling this thread a troll either, I can see that one coming...

and if I had to guess, some of the responses I'll get for making this thread are...
    lolumad, inb4(insert stupid comment here), cool story bro, ETC

Anyways- suprise me RT! try to have a legit discussion about why this server's forums are littered with trolls.

ALSO: why do certain barbarians like to talk in third person? Won't name names, but it seems kinda stupid. Seems even worse when they talk about using forums during work, which means they're grown men, that like to talk like they're 3 year olds.

lolumad?????? inbe4thewtf........and cool story bro.

aww **** i just lost the game =/
    yes the wizard named hysteria on dreamweaver is also me
    sometimes i troll, deal.
    my post count always resets to 1 b:victory
    lolumad?
    edited August 2010
    im gonna have to agree with Joel lol. without us trolls, wht would RT be? nothing.
    -retired-

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im gonna have to agree with Joel lol. without us trolls, wht would RT be? nothing.
    Except you aren't a troll.

Or at least, not a good one.

In fact, these forums would be 10x better if you were to just leave.

True trolls never call themselves a troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Trolls use proper spelling and punctuation, you don't.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    For goodness sake Boogie...

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7830/boogietroll.png

Playing a computer game is alright, just to pass the time and as a form of entertainment, but it goes too far when you spam forums just to get your post-count numbers up.

I waste a few seconds of my time to just warn you that hopefully you'll realise that you're addicted to post counts/ spamming and perhaps do something useful with your life. (Not to mention the fact that people usually read more than they post, so therefore you probably have read every single post in the RT forums)

Good luck with your life mate, I'll leave ya with this story below of this guy (not me, but it's very true):

http://kotaku.com/5384643/i-kept-playing--the-costs-of-my-gaming-addiction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
    edited August 2010
    I told you, I can't log in the game because my computer is broken, and my main in stuck in Archo with full details. If I try to log in with 256MB RAM, I lag out. Therefore I cannot play the game.

I do have many more serious and useful posts, it's just here in the server sub-forums the threads tend to be less serious, and so is my response.

p.s It's boogie -.-
  • Riannie - Raging Tide
    Riannie - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I told you, I can't log in the game because my computer is broken, and my main in stuck in Archo with full details. If I try to log in with 256MB RAM, I lag out. Therefore I cannot play the game.

I do have many more serious and useful posts, it's just here in the server sub-forums the threads tend to be less serious, and so is my response.

p.s It's boogie -.-
    Aww that sucks, i hope you get it repaired or get a new one if possible.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    when you spam forums just to get your post-count numbers up.

I waste a few seconds of my time to just warn you that hopefully you'll realise that you're addicted to post counts/ spamming and perhaps do something useful with your life. (Not to mention the fact that people usually read more than they post, so therefore you probably have read every single post in the RT forums)

damn boogie/pew/azula/mythre stop trolling
    edited August 2010
    I don't troll. Seriously, people on this forum needs to learn what a troll is, and what they do.

Off-topic posts =/= trolling. Trolling often seem on-topic, but it actually isn't.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I don't troll. Seriously, people on this forum needs to learn what a troll is, and what they do.

Off-topic posts =/= trolling. Trolling often seem on-topic, but it actually isn't.

why u keep trolling tho?
    edited August 2010
    How is that trolling?
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    How is that trolling?

see?

10charsorgtfo
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aww , leave Boogie troll in peace b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Aww , leave Boogie troll in peace b:victory

hey pimp u better give me some advices about my wizzie ;D im going LA already check some guides for the skills and ****...probably going to get owned by ppl till 80+ but meh im tired of melees
    edited August 2010
    this forum is a piece of **** nowadys i miss the original troll group which was Pew, me, myrtle and hope
    -retired-

edited August 2010
    Pimp got it wrong b:surrender, it's boogie
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    this forum is a piece of **** nowadys i miss the original troll group which was Pew, me, myrtle and hope

A few things:

You've been playing a month longer than I have at the very least. I've half-assed my way to level 87. You're still behind me. That is kinda sad.

You really don't have much room to talk about anything being a piece of ****.

You, Pew, and Myrtle are fail trolls. You and Myrtle fail period. Furthermore you can't even begin to claim the title of "original" in any category. You even fail at that.

By the way, Hope isn't a troll. Go ahead and jump off the bandwagon. Even they don't want you around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010

getoutnoneofyouaretrolls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010

Lol b:chuckle Where do you get these pictures from?
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Please, no RT Drama here.

Can I talk about my sex life in these forums btw?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW