Dc'D

dammodar
dammodar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Support Desk
Can someone please tell my why i cant log in atm...is it the Australian Servers? i was inBH69 when all of a sudden i get booted and have not been able to stay connected for longer than about 30 seconds.ive been trying for an hour now.....i made it archo ...but this SUX !

& of late the Rising Tide server is laggier than granny in a wheelchair b:chuckle
FIX IT PLEASE !!

Also while im at it...I applied for jones blessing back in july and to date this is still not recieved. I did the application during one of ur " maintenance " periods....yes i contacted support !!! and u lovingly told me i'd recieved it ...well guess what ..I HAVENT YET..u'd think the fact the ive spent $500 on this game u'd just send me one....but thats ur gr8 customer support program i guess..

thats all from me , i wont disturb u ,cause u have alot to FIX !!

b:angryb:angry
Post edited by dammodar on

Comments

• Akyros - Lost City
    Akyros - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I also have the problem. At first i was not able to log into the game at all without ctd, Ive later logged in after repeated attempts and found to be able to stay in game 20 seconds before being d/c. Please help me with this problem. My computer was build by myself with mid level parts. Ive never had a problem with being d/c before today and my ping has never been a problem. Id appreciate a speedy reply and fix. Also ive updated all my drivers after the fact to test if it was the cause and the problem still persists.
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    dammodar wrote: »
    Can someone please tell my why i cant log in atm...is it the Australian Servers?

I don't know about "Australian Servers", as I only see West Coast and East Coast US servers when you log in. But I'm playing from Australia, and haven't been not able to log in, unless it is maint, which is self-explanatory. I think the problem is most likely on your end with your connection, although since the new patch many people have reported problems such as increased lag o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dammodar
    dammodar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    But I'm playing from Australia, and haven't been not able to log in, unless it is maint, which is self-explanatory. I think the problem is most likely on your end with your connection, although since the new patch many people have reported problems such as increased lag o.0

Dude....a problem my end...read the forums ....ALL OF AUSTRALIA IS HAVING PROBLEMS, as is the East coast of the US.

my connection is fine .....
  • Hershii - Raging Tide
    Hershii - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    4hrs, 50 mins and counting !!!
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    dammodar wrote: »
    Dude....a problem my end...read the forums ....ALL OF AUSTRALIA IS HAVING PROBLEMS, as is the East coast of the US.

my connection is fine .....

Uh huh.. so all of Australia does not include me. Sorry about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TarsBane - Heavens Tear
    TarsBane - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Obviously PWI in it's GREAT WISDOM doesn't seem to think that us Aussies are worth having in this game.
  • Akyros - Lost City
    Akyros - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Still no reply from any gm or even a mod. Wow, this sucks
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    if you used search AT ALL you would find out that someone else has posted what seems to be the common factior regarding Aussies connection issues - down to an issue with one of the main network providers in Oz having issues while the other doesn't - i.e frak all to do with PWI so why should they even respond
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
This discussion has been closed.