Cant connect/DC

Darcwolf - Lost City
Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Support Desk
I've been having some major issues lately, first off the game will lag badly, then when I try to relog I cant connect or get DCed immediately.

Second when I try to access the website during this it wont let me, like the server is down, but I called up a couple friends and they said their end is working fine, and I can access any other website.

Its sounds like to me my internet company is blocking my connection or something, I've heard comcast is notorious for that.
Post edited by Darcwolf - Lost City on

Comments

• Chronobarok - Raging Tide
    Chronobarok - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That kind of stuff has happened to me before. I found out they were doing maintenance.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nope, you're not the only one. There's been a fair few people who've been constantly dcing for the past hr and a half. Im starting to think it's our region.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Windbite - Archosaur
    Windbite - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I am in California also archosaur server you guys to? cuz i was on earlier and it was fine now i am not on even on a min before i am dc.

edit- i just noticed that the server your on shows next to name on my profile
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I am in California also archosaur server you guys to? cuz i was on earlier and it was fine now i am not on even on a min before i am dc.

Im in Oregon, Ive pretty much given up on trying to log in.
  • Windbite - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    i shut down my comp for a sec and it seems to be back to normal
  • chozar
    chozar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    still getting disconnected here in West Australia
  • chozar
    chozar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oops sorry , i'm on the sactuary server, and have power cycled computer modem and checked with the isp

also just before the disconnections started (up to 7 so far), we have just finished pole in bh69 but no one got the bh completed .

also when i can get on the connection is really lagging
  • Windbite - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    sorry i thought it was back to norm but it let me play a lil bit before dcing me i quit for now ill try again in a bit
  • Akyros - Lost City
    Akyros - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Im having the exact same problem...lets me play for a minute or two and then d/c and i live in the bahamas.
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Have been getting dc'd for the last 5hrs, Can't play for more then 3 minutes at a time before I dc, On Harshlands Server, Live in Australia, Have reinstalled game and still jack **** is coming of it.
  • X_Diogenes_x - Sanctuary
    X_Diogenes_x - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Have been getting dc'd for the last 5hrs, Can't play for more then 3 minutes at a time before I dc, On Harshlands Server, Live in Australia, Have reinstalled game and still jack **** is coming of it.

Same problem for me and other aussie friends playing.