Should i only use ironheart blessing?

ThaBarbarian - Raging Tide
ThaBarbarian - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cleric
i dont want to waste a lot of spirit so i wanna know if i should only get ironheart cause i think the effect of it stacks up correct me if im wrong thx!
Post edited by ThaBarbarian - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    IH for ticking stacked heals, wellspring for insta cure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You shouldn't ONLY use Ironheart, but it tends to be the go-to heal during fights because it channels quick and heals over time. But wellspring is great for when a squishy squad member grabs aggro or if you accidentally grab aggro it can save your life where Ironheart would be too slow.
    Also, at higher levels, Stream of Rejuvenation is good for mixing with Ironheart if the boss is hitting the barb really hard.
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • ptf720
    ptf720 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You want to max IH as soon as you can.
    Having Wellspring Surge at level 7 is fine.
    Those will get you through everything till you hit 70.
    When you hit 70 you will replace Wellspring surge with Stream of Rejuvination. SoR
    SoR is a killer for quick HP.

Do NOT get tempest. You are a healer, not a DD. Tempest is a waste of money till later lvls.
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    SoR takes too long to cast in time to save **** in some cases. If HP is going down too fast, I'd rather use Wellspring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    WS-IH your best heals,

WS gets even better once you get some -chaneling gear, great for those super squishys...b:chuckle

Pure hearted, I prob cast once every blue moon, usualy after a rez or somthing.
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All the heals have their purpose and later ull need most of them either lvled or maxed

priority is IH and Wellspring - Chromatic (for FF TT ,And AoE Bosses) - SoR - Blessing (after revives)
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The short answer to the thread title is "no."

The long answer is "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

But really, all heals have a purpose. The initial ones you should worry about are IH and WS. After that, probably Chromatic and then SoR. I keep Blessing at 1 for chi purposes.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • JRRigoz - Dreamweaver
    JRRigoz - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ptf720 wrote: »
    You want to max IH as soon as you can.
    Having Wellspring Surge at level 7 is fine.
    Those will get you through everything till you hit 70.
    When you hit 70 you will replace Wellspring surge with Stream of Rejuvination. SoR
    SoR is a killer for quick HP.

Do NOT get tempest. You are a healer, not a DD. Tempest is a waste of money till later lvls.

Everything I agree with except for Tempest...

EVERY cleric after completing his/her FB59 should get The bubbles and Tempest.

Tempest is absolutely Vital to the solo AEO grinding for clerics, he will make back all of the cash and most of the spirit with one hour of AOE grinding.

You don't have to use it or lvl it, just have it.

Being a DD has nothing to do with getting Tempest.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ptf720 wrote: »

Says who? So a Cleric will never solo, ever in his life? When I solo FB19 I use tempest a ton. I just gather a ton of mobs and strike them all down. I do tons of damage in FC with it when we have 2 clerics... It's a great skill. Spendy, but great. but 2 days of farming TT should cover it all the way to level 10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't forget about Plume Shell you will need it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.