Some questions about Perfect World

Martinikene - Sanctuary
Martinikene - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cleric
So I have some questions. Some are quite noobish :D
Anyways...

What does FCC mean?

What do numbers behind FB mean ? Or was it FB :D

What does like "looking for TT 3-3" mean ? :O I have seen like TT70 aswell.

WTB is want to buy ?

WTS is want to sell ?

WTT is want to trade ?

And where should I put my Genie attribute points ?

Okay some random questions, but yeah, maybe someone can answer me :)
Post edited by Martinikene - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Votum_Laeto - Heavens Tear
    Votum_Laeto - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. FCC = Frostcovered City (it's an instance you get quests for & can go into in your upper 70s)

2. The numbers behind FB are the level at which you (usually) get the tabs for the bosses in that instance - usually they go every 10 levels - 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, etc. but FB49 is usually called FB51 since that's the level you get your final tab at. Here's some more info: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=793312

3. TT = Twilight Temple (some people call it HH (Holy Hall, I think)). Here's a guide that explains more: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=306941

4. I always thought WTB was 'willing' to buy, but 'want' or 'wanting' would work as well
    5. See #4
    6. See #4

7. Genie attribute points should be distributed based on the skills you want to learn - use ecatomb.net to see all the skills - http://www.ecatomb.net/genieskill.php
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martinikene - Sanctuary
    Martinikene - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thank you very much. :)
  • ptf720
    ptf720 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm just going to answer your last question because all the others have been answered.

The genie you want to make must have the skills i'm going to list. This is my genie.
    1. Holy Path
    2. Second Wind.
    3. Tai Chi
    4. Cloud Eruption
    5. Expel or Absolute Domain.

Look up these skills and write down the attributes you need to get these skills.
    Holy path will allow you to escape a dangerous situation and keep up in an FC Squad (which you'll need later)
    Second Wind heals your toon when he's low on HP.
    Tai Chi just fits with the whole thing and will be replaced by one of the skills in number 5.
    Cloud Eruption is a must because it allows you to get instant chi for Skills.
    Expel/ A.D. will make you immune to damage.

As for the genie. you really want it to have lucky points which are more than half of the level of the genie. if your genie is lvl 40, you want it to have 20+ lucky points. anything less, drop your genie.

For the stats points my genie was.
    80 - Vit, 40 - Str.

You want lots of vit on your genie so you can use these skills more than once at a time.
    The Str attribute should be invested in as well because it increases the chi you get from Cloud Eruption and also uncreases how much HP you get from Second Wind, as well as giving you a speed bonus from Tai Chi :D

THERE YA GO! >:D
  • Remmi - Raging Tide
    Remmi - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ptf720 wrote: »
    I'm just going to answer your last question because all the others have been answered.

The genie you want to make must have the skills i'm going to list. This is my genie.
    1. Holy Path ; yep, best if you get vit up to 150 so you run Holy path twice
    2. Second Wind. ; yep
    3. Tai Chi; no, please don't because it will stop your HP regen when it runs out, annoying because it shuts down HP regen pots and often causes clerics to cast buffs which can cancel out mana regen pots too
    4. Cloud Eruption ; nice at higher levels
    5. Expel or Absolute Domain. ; good to have

Yep, just a few things added in red. Just Tai Chi, not so good i.m.o., maybe get some attack skill like extreme poison instead.