Is Harshlands a Good PvP Server to Start On?

Options
2»

Comments

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    believable b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lies b:pleased
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol oh come on that can be seen from both POV. everytime i pk i get attacked by like kylin and crimson and FLEAU... and even that **** dragon7. just play the game, it`s not our fault kylin is full of ragequitters.

p.s. and honestly ppl only hate on KY because they talk too much on WC.

KY also gets atked by FLEAU and dragon7 and I think they dont have more then 5 members(which r all lowbies) that pk so y do u even mention em? Im talking about the 2 biggest rpk guilds teaming up with each other and not atking each other most of the times, Im talking about alot of active pvpers from KY and other guilds moving to the already biggest rpk guild in the server, you cant see that from both POV unless you have eye problems lol
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If the community in game is anywhere close to having this much excitement as this thread brings, then I don't know why everyone isn't flocking here.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    because other servers think we suck b:surrender and its kinda boring because all the pkers are in 1 guild and there arent any pk wars happening as often D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    because other servers think we suck b:surrender and its kinda boring because all the pkers are in 1 guild and there arent any pk wars happening as often D:

b:chuckle it does
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LIES D: doesnt suck that much maybe a little because were like failing in pvp... but... yea ..... >.> b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    KY also gets atked by FLEAU and dragon7 and I think they dont have more then 5 members(which r all lowbies) that pk so y do u even mention em? Im talking about the 2 biggest rpk guilds teaming up with each other and not atking each other most of the times, Im talking about alot of active pvpers from KY and other guilds moving to the already biggest rpk guild in the server, you cant see that from both POV unless you have eye problems lol

It's not our fault Zulu actually has people that come out to help PVP when it's needed.
    60 / 250.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You accept their applications, do you not?

Every PvPer you accept is 1 less person you can can pvp against, and thus raises the level of QQing about having no one to PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When I apped to Zulu I think I had 45 yes 21 no?. The majority of the No votes stated they wanted to keep competition and I can respect that.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When I apped to Zulu I think I had 45 yes 21 no?. The majority of the No votes stated they wanted to keep competition and I can respect that.

^ Things are changing Tabbypoo.
    60 / 250.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options

lol, good time for them to start realizing they are ****ing up the fun for everyone, (including themselves) aye?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekkblade - Dreamweaver
    Tekkblade - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, good time for them to start realizing they are ****ing up the fun for everyone, (including themselves) aye?

this is probbly the only time they should realize it. i can see why they were recruiting a lot of people when they started to face kd and then kylin few months ago. now that kd is gone and kylin is a 5 minute war, they are the #1 faction and want competition and i respect them for tha
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yea but seriously whose gonna face zulu, when the majority of the high lvls are in zulu or ky (5min tws now ._.) or in crim but crim cant even atk zulu be their boxed in by ky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

wait i thought u were gonna stay out of zulu
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

You're only complaining because you can't even last 5 seconds out at west gate without getting 1 shot by level 60 weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're only complaining because you can't even last 5 seconds out at west gate without getting 1 shot by level 60 weapons.

Says the nab that plays a sin cause she sucks at pvp. b:shocked
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol oh come on that can be seen from both POV. everytime i pk i get attacked by like kylin and crimson and FLEAU... and even that **** dragon7. just play the game, it`s not our fault kylin is full of ragequitters.

p.s. and honestly ppl only hate on KY because they talk too much on WC.

Pai posted basically exactly what you originally posted, just from the opposite POV, and you flame him for complaining. lmao, man so many zulus have no clue how to troll. Im offering my services, if anyone would like to stop sounding like morons, and start sounding like *******s, let me know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Says the nab that plays a sin cause she sucks at pvp. b:shocked

If I could afford to pimp out another class to pvp I would. Unfortunately I don't have the funds, so why not just play a class that doesn't require much money and still able to make half the server qq about the OPness?
    Pai posted basically exactly what you originally posted, just from the opposite POV, and you flame him for complaining. lmao, man so many zulus have no clue how to troll. Im offering my services, if anyone would like to stop sounding like morons, and start sounding like *******s, let me know.

And a few months ago you would flame Kylin and call them all little morons and wussies and look what guild has been floating above your head for like the past 2 months. Funny how they let you in too after everything you said, not that it did any good..

Anyways I wasn't trolling Taboo, sitting 18 hours a day refreshing the forum page every 10 seconds for another person to flame just doesn't seem so appealing to me. I guess everyone has their preferences. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Anyways I wasn't trolling Taboo, sitting 18 hours a day refreshing the forum page every 10 seconds for another person to flame just doesn't seem so appealing to me. I guess everyone has their preferences. b:bye

Really.....seems to me you have already posted twice in about an hour, in this thread. Those time stamps are funny little things ya know lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    omfg taboo look @ ur forum post count LUL

lol omfg taboo y r u in kylin?

taboo lol oh em dee like shouldnt u like change ur forum sig already? gg lolz kk lul lol kkkkkkkkk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we need more flame bait.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options

Nice, at least u realized you have eye problems. Using glasses already?
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    to linc (the op)

even if u suck as a barb, reroll....i already did ;D but plz try a new class

kkthnxbye
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options

u got killed by a level 60 weapon? b:chuckle damn that sucks man
  • cuntslayer
    cuntslayer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The time will come...
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u got killed by a level 60 weapon? b:chuckle damn that sucks man

Yes, a lvl60 weapon one shotted a lvl100 mage with 4.4k hp and 5.2k phy def self buffed...
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, a lvl60 weapon one shotted a lvl100 mage with 4.4k hp and 5.2k phy def self buffed...

b:chuckle lol

my bm can 1 shot u with lvl 60 weapon
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hmmmmmm....
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Dam you sure do have some sh*tty gear.