Game Play suggestion

Options
mnementhb3
mnementhb3 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
PWI not a bad game may not be the greatest game in the world but hell its ok. One Thing I would LOVE to see happen make it so we can turn those stupid announcements off that declare who got what, as well as the bidding off. some of us really don't care the player harry carry just paid 100 gold for something in auction. Yes seeing that the server is going to shut down for maintenance is a good thing and you don't end up oh **** what just happened and wonder why you cant log in. i am pretty sure that setting up these announcements as something other then a system announcement is EASY make a new channel call it something fun oh like World Announcements and make it so we can shut it off PLEASE then leave the system channel for the important things. this World announcement channel could include the marriage announcements as well

Please Listen to us GM's
thanks....
b:angryb:angry
Post edited by mnementhb3 on

Comments

• greekgodkiller
    greekgodkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All they really need to do is make the System announcement be the main tab, and have a bunch of sub tabs for it.

I.E. Duke shouts, Bidding Hall, Tokens of Perfect Luck, etc.

Allow the turning off of the sub tabs while keeping the main tab still active so that you will see whatever you didn't turn off in the system's sub-tabs.