lvl 77 Legedary

Keyalerong - Harshlands
Keyalerong - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Wizard
I'm currently lvl 66 and have rank 4 armor on and can't afford to continue with the rank gear.My question is should I keep my current gear which give me -9 Channeling and keep that tiil maybe 80 or 90 or should I get the lvl 77 legendary chest + bracers etc?
Post edited by Keyalerong - Harshlands on

Comments

• Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i would go with the lvl 70 something bracers mold. and looking for a 3* chest armor in the auction that has good phys def and hp adds would be nice. -9 channel alone wont really help much at all b:surrender
  • Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear
    Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I would say for now, either put the Rank gear away for now. However, if you can afford refines, do it for some pieces. My guild's director, Xerran, is level 101 and uses the Rank chest refined to +6. She says the resistances are almost comparable to TT90, but you get less HP but the higher refine level makes up for it.

So I guess, refine the top, or save it for later and use something else for now if you can't afford the refines right now. Good luck!b:victory
    [sigpic] [/sigpic]
  • IrishPain - Heavens Tear
    IrishPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm level 92 and still use the level 77 legendary Sleeves of the Sea Captain. If I were you, I'd get them. Cheap, effective, and easy to socket.
This discussion has been closed.