Quitting pwi

goat111
goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Venomancer
Just got PKed with safety lock and white name and dropped 2 mounts worht 50 gold togethor 6 shadoa cubs and 3 peices of -chan gear IN 1 DEATH WITH SAFETY LOCK AND WHITE NAME!! so to pwi i say **** you and goodbye
Post edited by goat111 on

Comments

• rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    goat111 wrote: »
    Just got PKed with safety lock and white name and dropped 2 mounts worht 50 gold togethor 6 shadoa cubs and 3 peices of -chan gear IN 1 DEATH WITH SAFETY LOCK AND WHITE NAME!! so to pwi i say **** you and goodbye

hmm troll or ****,... (open support ticket r so?)
  • goat111
    goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    no trolling here just raging because of this BS
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Didn't you already make a thread a few weeks ago saying you were quitting? Hurry up and gtfo. b:bye
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Protip: Put all your valuable items in your bank before attempting PK.

Oh, and...Guardian Scrolls. srsly b:lipcurl
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Guardian angels no longer work? And what is the difference with guardian scrolls, are these permanent? Please if someone could explain, it's been ages since i attempted any sort of PvP in this game.

But back on topic yes, there are ways to prevent loss of items and while i would recommend sending in a ticket it would have probably strenghtened your case if you were carrying one of those.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Guardian Angels got renamed to Guardian Scrolls. Same function, same behavior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok, thanks for the info. b:thanks
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Gratz to whoever scored that loot! b:victory

As much as I don't like the way things are done here in the forums or how buggy this game is, I will say that support tickets on issues like this (if it is an issue) appear to be dealt with adequately. The timing and senselessness of this post (GMs don't work on weekends) just looks like another person / company trying to undermine PWI.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • DemonGal - Lost City
    DemonGal - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What level are you even? I wouldn't even recommend even attempting PvP until around 60 or so, so you have most of your base skills maxed, and of course as always a rule of thumb: store valuables in the bank.

If I'm not mistaken, if you mount is in your pet cage it is protected from death. Don't quote me on it though.
  • EverDoom - Harshlands
    EverDoom - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i call pure bs. yea like the person above me if u have the mount in ur cage, u cant drop them no matter what. if not why would u be carrying 2 mounts in ur bag...

edit: now that i reread that im 101% sure ur lying. 6 shadou cubs lolol and chan gear dont cost much anyways
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    She could be farming them, my guess is its a newbie :)
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    well using safety lock to prevent item drop is a bit of a glitch anyway (it was intended to protect your account should someone gain access to it) maybe they fixed this in that latest patch and forgot to say lol - anyone else had issues with dropping items in safety lock

if you were trying to pk in room 1 of the cube - you deserve everything you get..

well done to the recipient of the items if they existed at all..

as was stated above you were already quitting - guess the fact noone cared that time meant you had to come up with something to go out with a bang.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    the game tells you when you drop something in pvp, pictures or it didn't happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The safety lock was never intended as a safeguard for PK death. Its a glitch people are abusing so closing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.