Alright plz i rlly need ur help

ThaCleric - Raging Tide
ThaCleric - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cleric
I REALLY am not good at choosing classes. I just want to know the pros and cons of each class. If u can please tell me, i want to be a veno but I feel its wierd being a girl in the game if ur a boy. Just tell me if u feel the same way or if it doesnt bug u. Now i want a powerful class if i use a pure build. I dont mind wat race it is but just please tell me which i should be. I know i didnt give a lot of details but its just that im not good at tht sord of stuff just tell me some pros and cons and the veno issue and thanks ^_^
Post edited by ThaCleric - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    whatever you have more fun with. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe you won't get biased answers if you post in the beginner's forum? This is the cleric forum after all, and everyone tends to like their own class a tad bit more than others. And if you want to know about venos, maybe post in the veno forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Check the forums under each class, many of them contain pros/cons of each class.
    Personally, I like playing Clerics or Barbs. Both of these classes are always needed for any dungeon party. The best Cleric build really is the arcane build (4Mag / 1Str every level - not sure). With this build, a Cleric can generally kill most mobs before they get close enough to attack, though generally I get hit once or twice. Clerics can be complicated to play with a team because you have to play differently than you would when out adventuring on your own. In a party, the Cleric has to pay attention to everyone else and only heal, for the most part. However, when playing alone, the Cleric does a good amount of damage with his attack spells. Max out Plume Shell, Cyclone, and Wield Thunder whenever possible.

Barbs are my favorite melee character. Their best build, imo, is the tank build (every 2 levels = 6Str, 1Dex, 3Vit). This lets you get the gear you need, generally, when it first comes available. I like Barbs so much because they can take lots of damage. You, generally, don't need to worry about dying when out doing quests, unlike the other melee classes. Just don't try fighting more than 3 mobs at once until you get the hang of it. The down-side is Barbs do less damage than Clerics or Wizards or Psychics and their low Dex means they can miss a lot. They can change into tiger form for faster movement and better defense but they also do less damage in tiger form.

I suspect that a lot of the people who play Venos are actually dudes. It would be nice to have a Summoner class that isn't sex-restricted. Hopefully we'll see a new class like that someday. I haven't played venos much, so I can't say much about them.

Blademasters, or BMs, have a lot of variety to choose from. People tell me the best build for them is axe/fist which is 6Str/4Dex every 2 levels. The axes do max damage, or spike, while the fists are very fast and provide good dps (damage per second). A BM in heavy armor (HA) will survive better.

Assassins can only use daggers, I mean they can only use their skills while using daggers. They, generally, go with LA (light armor) and can do a lot of damage in a short time (dps). Con is they're a light armor melee class, so they take lots of damage too.
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The best Cleric build really is the arcane build (4Mag / 1Str every level - not sure).

It's 9 mag : 1 str every two levels, so alternate between 5 mag and 4mag 1 str every level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThaCleric - Raging Tide
    ThaCleric - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    thx everyone u rlly helpedb:laugh