hmm cant decide >.<

goat111
goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Venomancer
Shadoa Cub or Glacial Walker or the Magmite

for helping with guild FB19-fb59 xD and BH for qingzi =D can anybody help me? ^^b:pleased
Post edited by goat111 on

Comments

• goat111
    edited August 2010
    my current build is pure mag got the zeal genie if anybody can help =D
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The Walker would technically be the better choice, it solves the problem of the Mag's low mag res and deals much more damage than the cub. Personally i use a Shaodu Cub because i feel the small size helps in squads (especially when there may be 2-3 venos present in a PUG) and is overall a more fun pet, but do mind it will never match the Walker's dps output and will require a more substantial investment (it is usually recommended to swap Pierce out for Bash) in order to keep up with other pets. Do mind the Walker does beat the cub in Phys res, a much more useful stat when tanking that mag res, and it is much easier to obtain. Unless you especially want the cub, or really like the Magmite's more austere looks, the Walker is the pet that will better provide you with the capabilities to help your guildies. And while i certainly don't care for it, some people do appreciate its appearance and how it takes its own head off every once in a while.
  • goat111
    edited August 2010
    tyvm ray but i caught the lil cutie yesterday froma spawn point when people werent camping and was wondering if i should keep it or sell but ty =D
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    goat111 wrote: »
    tyvm ray but i caught the lil cutie yesterday froma spawn point when people werent camping and was wondering if i should keep it or sell but ty =D

Imo keep it , having a back up tank is always usefull , especially in dungeons where u never know what can happen. As ray said the glacial walker is the best choice cause it is superior in phys def and attack. But the small cutie bear has it's uses too , and ofc isn't that bulky as the stone guys

P.S though the walker that pulls his head off is just awesome b:pleased
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    werent you quitting pwi???
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sadly yes, glacial with the shadau as a backup and lurer.

You're gonna have trouble with quingzi until long after ou've left the place and are splattering 39 for your BHs though.