Faction buffs,pet/genie quests

bibbibi
bibbibi Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
Since i expect TWs to be dead now wouldn't it be a good idea to add faction buffs?
The higher the level of your faction the more/better skills you can learn.
Leader is responsible for acquiring those skills, can make them cost a specific ammount of coins each level or so. Would bring a better view to having a faction again, since no TW payments anymore, we could at least get some special buffs to help us TT or grind or pvp.

After the tideborn series of quests 40+ and after hyper stones came out there have been many venomasters with way lower level pet than their own. And let's admit it, most of them bot their pet's levels=/. I wanna suggest some special quests venos can do that will give 5-10 levels to pet each time. Or even a cashshop item that brings pet to owner's level(just don't overdo it with the price please). I'm sure such item would sell like crazy

Same thing with genies.it's really hard getting a decent high level genie.(im unlucky though, 1-2 LP ftw- don't wanna have such genie to remind me of my unluckyness xD)
Or at least make it so when it says genie gets 100% of the exp, it actually does and levels with you
Post edited by bibbibi on

Comments

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    bibbibi wrote: »
    Since i expect TWs to be dead now wouldn't it be a good idea to add faction buffs?
    The higher the level of your faction the more/better skills you can learn.
    Leader is responsible for acquiring those skills, can make them cost a specific ammount of coins each level or so. Would bring a better view to having a faction again, since no TW payments anymore, we could at least get some special buffs to help us TT or grind or pvp.

I do like the idea of faction buffs. However, I don't think it would be a good idea to make them "buyable". If so, only the biggest (wealthiest) factions would be able to afford the most of the buffs. I disliked the idea of spending money on guild enlargement from the very beginning (enlarge guild from lvl 2 to 3 costs a bitb:surrender). So.... since you mentioned the buff things, I'll add another thing.

Why don't we have daily faction/guild quests for funds/construction. One could go to a certain NPC and pick if he wants to put some effort into developing the faction (lvl 2 -3....) or fund it (add some money to guild, which could be spent on... SKILLS, for example).

The only problem here is that factions are of different lvls already. It could be implemented, but then the lvl cap for factions would need to be increased.... Not sure how to deal with this.. but my idea seems reasonable to me.b:pleased

After the tideborn series of quests 40+ and after hyper stones came out there have been many venomasters with way lower level pet than their own. And let's admit it, most of them bot their pet's levels=/. I wanna suggest some special quests venos can do that will give 5-10 levels to pet each time. Or even a cashshop item that brings pet to owner's level(just don't overdo it with the price please). I'm sure such item would sell like crazy

Yes, I know it's hard to lvl the pet. (Watched irl a person to lvl a nix from 1 to 8x.) However... NO! This would be so OP... Ehhh.... just no!

Same thing with genies.it's really hard getting a decent high level genie.(im unlucky though, 1-2 LP ftw- don't wanna have such genie to remind me of my unluckyness xD)
    Or at least make it so when it says genie gets 100% of the exp, it actually does and levels with you

NO! No genie stones for LP boost (it will prolly happen at some point). This would again drive a lot of ppl out of the game, 'cause it would be a feast for hardcore csers.

In purple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bibbibi
    bibbibi Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We all know pwi loves making money, hence why i said to make faction buffs buyable.
    Since all possible ways to make money ingame seems to have been nerfed most of faction leaders would probably spend some irl money to get them.

OP how? people bot it anyway. This just makes it fair for the ones that actually wanna play legal. it will just give a fair play between venos. And the ones that level nix for pvp
    you can be sure they gonna level their nix no matter what.

No i didn't mean LP boost, i ment purely leveling genie. Too much exp/sp is put into it and still hard to level =.=