i need help

Lejont - Raging Tide
Lejont - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
okey so im in the cube of fate trying to get to the mice bashing room and i got a thrown dice 5 ticket thingy but i need a thrown dice 2 ticket so how do i get it to thrown dice 2? and cant i like trade it or sum thing?
Post edited by Lejont - Raging Tide on

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No .
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    so wtf do i do with the thrown dice 5? and what is the forge for? thrown dice 5 forge?
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you actually need to Roll a 3 from the room with Cube of Fate NPC's and Forges. If you don't get a 3:
    1. continue and find a room you can die in [or try to finish since it gives a good amount of EXP, then you can just try again the next day]
    2. town tele, in which it will bring you back to room 1, pick up the quest again and roll.
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    so why r the thrown dice forges there? what are they used for?
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have no idea, i have never used them.
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    oh okey ty for the help b:thanks the first guy was no help at all wish i could delete his post
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Somone told me that you can no longer level pets in the mice bashing room... Im not 100% about that tho.
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Roll a bad one (5 for example), go to the 5 forge and click the first (?) number 5 die. Easier than going to the room and dieing there. Then just use another dice ticket and try again till you succeed.

I haven't tried it with room 1 though, only with later ones.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The forges are there to exchange a die for a puzzle cube. So if you are in a room in the Cube and you complete a quest thus earning yourself a die, but get killed before you get the chance to use it and thus are ported back to room 1, you can go to the appropriate forge and exchange the die for a puzzle cube to start the Cube again. You can't, however, do this with the first die given; has to be at least one room in.

Generally, the process of getting into the pet room is annoying and all about luck. You need to get a 3. If you get a higher number, you enter the room where you either kill yourself, town portal (if useable), or continue on until you can kill yourself, and try again. As far as I know, nothing has changed and pet levelling is working perfectly fine in there.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Getting to the mice bashing room, generally only takes a couple of tries. And as of last week levelling was the same as normal and the room worked fine.

FYI when you get there, there are a couple of ideas about the fastest way to run it. Some talk about using a low level bow which I found to be a read pain in the a55 because of the 'misses' .... For me just using your pet attack and venomous was the quickest.

You firstly, ABSOLUTELY have to take off all your armour and weapons otherwise you get repair bills. And for your pet, right click OFF, all the attacks so its basic attack is only in use.

I found the fastest way was to basically watch your pet and the position of the mobs and get get two attack runs going - yours and the pet's. DON't attack a mob with your pet and then venoumous the mob next to it.

Send your pet to attack a group and quickly go to the next mob and next mob close by clicking pet attack, so that the pet minimises running between mobs. When you time it right, your pet wont come back towards you at all, but just run from one mob to the next.

While that is going on you 1 shot (venomous) mobs away from the group your pet is attacking. Goes pretty fast like that.

Obviously being a pain to get to, I went in there prepared, and levelled about 8 pets - mine and a couple to sell.....thats just me.