Who's responsible if not the qq'ers?

Comments

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The irony is that you're QQing yourself right now.

And also, many of the QQs from 100+ aren't about "OH NO MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE OUR LEVEL AND WE WON'T BE SPECIAL" which just proves you fail at reading comprehension. As of late players of all levels have been QQing about this game and the updates that are being made to it. Like the unreasonable changes to TT that now make it impossible for people at level to farm their gear. Like the changes to TW that were poorly thought out and was a step in the wrong direction to fixing the economy. Like the new UI.

So tell you what. When you can actually read somebody's complaint and actually understand what they're talking about - and that not all of the people complaining right now are even 100+ because I'm seeing many who aren't - then we'll consider your complaint even half way valid, okay?

Way to stick all the 100+ people into a boat. I have several friends who would like to have words with you, you snot-nosed brat trying to get onto the moral high ground. GTFO and go play the game.

+12

Less QQ, more pew-pew like they say. You wanna help people? You wanna bring the community together?
    GTFO there and do it yourself, because whining on the forums has never really helped much in the past, and it's only getting things worse now.

Seriously, us 100+ people cannot be carrying around the game and holding your hand! (This Psychic is an alt.......)
    We have lives too, we have wants even IN "endgame" because believe it or not, it's still not endgame for us! We have weapons and armors and blah de blah blah that we'd like to acquire too! Who do you think is helping us? Uh....nobody.

You know how many times a day I ask my faction for help, even on THIS character?
    Almost none.
    Why?
    Because unless I 100% ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NEED something done, if I can't level, move, breathe, ****, or sleep without doing this one thing, I DON'T ASK! It helps highbees focus on things they're doing, and lowbies can stop pulling on my skirt hem and asking for alms to the poor and a little help killing a few wolfies.

And once again Yulk is whining like a bytchy noob. Like I'm surprised.
    You're f*cking level 49. Come back when you actually know **** about the game you idiot.
    PvE without a genie? OH NOES! Try PvP you little whining dribble of slime. Then you can talk some **** about needing genies.
    You know when you don't use them? Duels. Then THAT is called being a wuss. If I didn't dumb that down for you enough, lemme know.

It's NOT just the whiny noobs who ruin things for the game, and the developers (Because Micheal is right, I believe he's been here just as long as my alt has been, so once again Yulk, you can go chew on your own foot now...)

There really are some selfish "pros" out there who don't do anything but pay for their ridiculously sharded/refined/etc gear, and kick the living snot out of people just trying to level up. It's NOT just the lowbies fault in this matter. Some people I know have GOT to learn to carry weight.
    (*cough* All you 90+ factions...you KNOW you could help, you KNOW who you are!)

I have to say though, people in this game have GOT to learn to stop begging for things on a silver platter. I know on my old main, I farmed for EVERYTHING, and I grinded until my fingers were sore because back then, guess who didn't have BH's? The biggest way to make money back then was to punch a hole through Chin's head and hope the mats he may or may not drop were enough to buy you the materials YOU needed to make your HH99. You didn't whine or complain about it back then because there were fewer cash shoppers, and even they had to earn at least a FEW things.

Bottom line, this game isn't about having things handed to you. Even some Cash Shoppers EARN their money. Want an example? Try my husband (and IRL fiance.) He's in the Afghans. Stop asking for people to hold your hand through the game...because we're tired of it.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    irrational mindless rant

Every day I help a nub... If I'm in south, it's usually to help kill Elder Tortoise, if I'm in north, it's usually someone asking for BH29 or the weapon token, if it's at Town of Arrivals, it's usually Jewelscalen, Viriddis or Gouf, if I'm in DWP or RT it's usually either TB19. If it's Vol 3 or Misfortune it's usually Drake or DoD, though I won't usually do Mantavip unless I'm asked by someone I know.

I don't know how many times I've killed Dismal Shade or Shade Eido for someone I never knew. Same goes for Kimsa, Kong or Oggo... or the 49 culti bosses or Luminoc.

Just because you're a stupid nub doesn't mean I wouldn't help you. But just like your attitude, I would probably get lol'd at or told to FO if I even bothered to help someone like you who obviously needs some serious help. Really. You do need help.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Every day I help a nub... If I'm in south, it's usually to help kill Elder Tortoise, if I'm in north, it's usually someone asking for BH29 or the weapon token, if it's at Town of Arrivals, it's usually Jewelscalen, Viriddis or Gouf, if I'm in DWP or RT it's usually either TB19. If it's Vol 3 or Misfortune it's usually Drake or DoD, though I won't usually do Mantavip unless I'm asked by someone I know.

I don't know how many times I've killed Dismal Shade or Shade Eido for someone I never knew. Same goes for Kimsa, Kong or Oggo... or the 49 culti bosses or Luminoc.

Just because you're a stupid nub doesn't mean I wouldn't help you. But just like your attitude, I would probably get lol'd at or told to FO if I even bothered to help someone like you who obviously needs some serious help. Really. You do need help.

Your the stupid noob, I think you scam people on an alt useless catshop. I hate archosaur, I can't even go inside or near thanks to a bunch of crowds s***y prices for ingame consumables (cash shop is cheap for coins) ... Please, you probably "helped" people on the forums more likely. Maybe you can do a lot of things with them OP gears. Good for you, but I don't buy it. Mr.5APSer . I am most likely sure if there wasn't -int you'd go "OMG FISTS SUCK, AXES OWN ALL" You need help, GTFO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited August 2010
    Your the stupid noob, I think you scam people on an alt useless catshop. I hate archosaur, I can't even go inside or near thanks to a bunch of crowds s***y prices for ingame consumables (cash shop is cheap for coins) ... Please, you probably "helped" people on the forums more likely. Maybe you can do a lot of things with them OP gears. Good for you, but I don't buy it. Mr.5APSer . I am most likely sure if there wasn't you'd go "OMG FISTS SUCK" You need help, GTFO

It's 'you're' not 'your'. Anyone with a partial education would know that much. I feel sorry for you. b:chuckle
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    what are you talking about? ohhh yeah, the forum section with pure magic venoes QQ about not having a herc? I don't remember you sorry.

Why not have an arcane assassin as well? They have awesome heal power and high magic. atk
    Of course you don't remember me. I have that fascinating effect on people. :)

And that has nothing to do with build, its just some of them not having a herc period. The same arguement you have can be made against HA and LA *shrugs*
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is what I get from Yulk:

"I'm lagging since the new patch so it's obviously the fault of everybody who got above level 90+ because I've never hit that level and I'm especially jealous of 5aps people so I'm going to sit and name call as if I hate them and lol everybody who uses a genie is obviously a wuss and QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ why am I lagging QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ how do I play QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ your all noobs and I am totally obviously not"

I even misspelled you're into your for authenticity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    This is what I get from Yulk:

"I'm lagging since the new patch so it's obviously the fault of everybody who got above level 90+ because I've never hit that level and I'm especially jealous of 5aps people so I'm going to sit and name call as if I hate them and lol everybody who uses a genie is obviously a wuss and QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ why am I lagging QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ how do I play QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ your all noobs and I am totally obviously not"

I even misspelled you're into your for authenticity.

Coming from someone Q.Qing about TT being "too hard" proving at how fail you are. And if I were jealous, I'd be spamming dailies long time ago. I could careless about 5aps bms/sins. I could of just use genie too if I wanted to, it makes the game too easy. Why don't you quit your fail attempt to get a 5aps archer and roll a sin/bm instead?

Now I have to play a veno because of this stupid s**t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Coming from someone Q.Qing about TT being "too hard" proving at how fail you are. And if I were jealous, I'd be spamming dailies long time ago. I could careless about 5aps bms/sins. I could of just use genie too if I wanted to, it makes the game too easy. Why don't you quit your fail attempt to get a 5aps archer and roll a sin/bm instead?

Now I have to play a veno because of this stupid s**t

If you ever got past level 50 and into your 80s, you could enter the instances and see for yourself how much they've ruined them. You are **** ignorant.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why don't you quit your fail attempt to get a 5aps archer and roll a sin/bm instead?

Fail on your part, because I don't ever plan on being 5aps. xD Cry more Yulk, soon enough you'll start growing crops with your tears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ....And I bet OP isn't even reading all this. She did that on HT forums too; started a topic spouting about helping people and selfishness and kissing the feet of a guild who long ago ceased to be what she thought it was like...1.5 years ago. She's a self righteous ignorant who probably doesn't care about what you all have to say about her topic except if you happen to agree with her.
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Where are the chatrooms where guild would help the lowbies?

Where is the friendship that comes with such help?

Where is the coherence that held PWI's community together?

Gone.

Players, old and experienced as well as new ones have all be swooshed by greed, their own.

They hate the new races. They refuse to help lowbies. They think only of their ranks, their gear, their weapons. You are a disgrace to the game.

I agree
  • Siuki - Dreamweaver
    Siuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol, people that doesn't cry nonstop actually gets their stuff done cuz they don't **** people off. and there is no need for chatrooms for bosses. just move ur fat **** to boss spawn and some squad will come within 20 mins and u can ask them to invite u or just join a guild and wait for boss day or when high lvls r bored(they get bored enough to help any1 with their stuffs like 3+ times a day, depending on guild).
    if you r one of the QQ then good luck playing game. no1 gonna help u and if will then prolly will regret wasting their time on u.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    If you ever got past level 50 and into your 80s, you could enter the instances and see for yourself how much they've ruined them. You are **** ignorant.

I passed 50 like how many times now?

Alt BM, Alt wizard, Alt cleric, alt archer, Main barb

I'm just 1 level and 40% away with this toon, At least I know how to play my class unlike you, And I meet up with actual girls other than pixels... unlike you. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    for The Love Of God Passing 50 A Million Times Means You Know The Game Until 50, But You Still Dont Know Anything About Higher Level Content. Go Level.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I passed 50 like how many times now?

Alt BM, Alt wizard, Alt cleric, alt archer, Main barb

I'm just 1 level and 40% away with this toon, At least I know how to play my class unlike you, And I meet up with actual girls other than pixels... unlike you. b:bye

55 Barb and 49 BM... don't you need to be like level 60 to enter HH? You must be pretty pro to know what's it's like from the outside.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    DDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

QFT...ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    QFT...ijs

Lmao. This just made me laugh irl. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • DDEShare - Raging Tide
    DDEShare - Raging Tide Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In no way do I feel that the high levels are ruining the game. I owe many high levels for helping out with tons of bosses, all my FBs, culti, and what-not. How do I pay them back? Well, frankly, at the moment I simply can't, so I try to pass it on by helping out lower levels with various stuff, FB19, Krixx, stuff like that. I've only been here for 2 months, so I can't compare, but even though the general attitude of players seem to be heading more into the negative, I don't think it's at a critical stage where there's no sense of community at all.

I'm only 71, so I haven't helped out much, but even at my level it amazes me to see that many childish newbies. I don't wear fash, therefore all players see are my glowing gear, which makes them think I'm much higher than I actually am. I get some random requests to help, most of which I answer. I helped out 2 separate squads with Krixx. In one of the squads, 2 people didn't say anything, and the other 2 didn't even acknoledge me when I finished killing Krixx, was just off in their own convo. Only 1 person had the decency to say "Hi there" and "Thanks!" Another confronted me in Ether and asked me to raise them from Lv2 all the way to 60.

There's more than a simple "high levels are selfish" side to this issue. Attitudes of the new players aren't exactly the best. A "Thanks" doesn't take a lot of effort to say.....
    "There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face."

Proud member of Playboy b:victory
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't really help people in-game much anymore because i just don't care about the game

simples
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:shocked Are you QQ about QQers? b:shocked Im scared
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Michael Dark wrote:
    PWI has been destroying the community, not the high level players. We've been talking about this for ages now.

Exactly. Easy for you to blame PWI when the community itself is made by the sum of its membership.

You just tripped over your own gown.

Mania wrote:
    I am tottaly with Michael on this.

We as higher levels are never obligated to help newbies. Doesn't mean we don't I spend hours sitting by FB29 helping people do their BH, and hanging around Farrng and Krixxix and chin. Blah blah

Learn to spell, idiot.

Rawrgh wrote:
    Figure it out on your own.

Seriously you sound like one of the dozens of people that PM me daily asking "help with BH29" "help with feng" "help with jewel"

Never did ask for help with those. As for you -- join date feb 2010 -- you sound like a sick oracle baby who never did learn how to do those.

Get a friggin life if you can't learn to really play this game, friggin' noob.

xxInvictusxx spewed out:
    Sadder yet, a lot of the lowbies I have helped out were alts who should've known better already.

Check me out: lev 92. Meet you around the bend when you get there if you do, without any carebear cleric.

EbonyBlood wrote:
    The Community isn't dead. We're just tired of whiny little sackless kids riding us ragged for their enjoyment.

You did well coughing before writing because this is pure ill minded. Decent players, noobs or not, require help from higher ups who just don't give a friggin' hoot about helping. Everyone -- including yourself -- just don't care anymore about the community.

PWI has played on your greed and won. You're the losers, whether you made it to end-game or not, not PWI. Deal with it.

TigerLily wrote:
    There was never any chatt room out there to "help" lowbies or to make friends or what ever you dreamed about. The rooms where there so higher levels
    could leech reputation and exp from lowbie FBs lol

Wrong. Maybe on your server, which is full of deep hatred. On HT however, we made our first and most important friendships and sealed our allegiances from guild chatrooms who were eager to help and hand all drops to tabbers. Geez you are so friggin thick... how do you think guilds were built?

To the rest of you, who are fighting amongst yourselves, you are just proving my point. You, the supposed elite of this game, we are watching you and are disgusted with your ways.

Do you think we haven't spent any real money, like you have, in here? Do you think you can decide who will level and who will not or that you have absolute power?

PWI isn't killing the game, YOU are. Your greed knows no boundaries, your self-inflated egoes don't even fit in cube anymore, and your enjoyment of this game has long ago faded. You are so hatred-filled, you don't want any "noobs" or "lowbies" to enjoy this game as much as you did.

To all of you I say FY because you are the real sore losers and you are the prime destroyers of such a wonderful game PWI has made available to North America. Problem is, the majority of you are not even located near North America, hmm... but you like to identify yourselves as Americans.

Next game you target, we -- the real gaming community -- will remember and recognize you for the fools that you are.

Discuss.
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I just got an e-wood
  • Chilidogg - Dreamweaver
    Chilidogg - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    the glory of what goes around does frigginly come around

I giggled.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You did well coughing before writing because this is pure ill minded. Decent players, noobs or not, require help from higher ups who just don't give a friggin' hoot about helping. Everyone -- including yourself -- just don't care anymore about the community.

What the? If higher level help is required, then how the heck did those of us first on server get anything accomplished? We didn't even have out-leveled cast off gear to get from previous high levels, and there were only a few who even had craft skills. High level help is never a requirement, unless bad playing is accepted as norm. We just got other similar level people and ran the quests/instances.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Michael Dark wrote:

Exactly. Easy for you to blame PWI when the community itself is made by the sum of its membership.

Mania wrote:

Learn to spell, idiot.

Rawrgh wrote:

Never did ask for help with those. As for you -- join date feb 2010 -- you sound like a sick oracle baby who never did learn how to do those.

xxInvictusxx spewed out:

Check me out: lev 92. Meet you around the bend when you get there if you do, without any carebear cleric.

EbonyBlood wrote:

PWI has played on your greed and won. You're the losers, whether you made it to end-game or not, not PWI. Deal with it.

TigerLily wrote:

Wrong. Maybe on your server, which is full of deep hatred. On HT however, we made our first and most important friendships and sealed our allegiances from guild chatrooms who were eager to help and hand all drops to tabbers. Geez you are so friggin thick... how do you think guilds were built?

To the rest of you, who are fighting amongst yourselves, you are just proving my point. You, the supposed elite of this game, we are watching you and are disgusted with your ways.

Do you think we haven't spent any real money, like you have, in here? Do you think you can decide who will level and who will not or that you have absolute power?

PWI isn't killing the game, YOU are. Your greed knows no boundaries, your self-inflated egoes don't even fit in cube anymore, and your enjoyment of this game has long ago faded. You are so hatred-filled, you don't want any "noobs" or "lowbies" to enjoy this game as much as you did.

To all of you I say FY because you are the real sore losers and you are the prime destroyers of such a wonderful game PWI has made available to North America. Problem is, the majority of you are not even located near North America, hmm... but you like to identify yourselves as Americans.

Next game you target, we -- the real gaming community -- will remember and recognize you for the fools that you are.

Discuss.

sounds like a bunch of hypocritical BS from someone sitting in an ivory tower, guess what?

jesus doesn't love you anymore, condolences b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Stuff

Instead of posting on forums the time might be better spent practicing what you preach and helping lowbie's ... Just an idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010

Are you stupid or what? Try to validate your viewpoint. I clearly explained why I believed this. Your post lacks any substance except for a frenzied tirade. Are you as shallow as you seem? Judging by gist of your post, you most likely are.

• Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Michael Dark wrote:

I don't know if you can read, but it's the PWI developers and their patches as well as the GMs' sales that are ruining the game. We said nothing about the community.

Mania wrote:

Learn to spell, idiot.

That certainly separates you from the people who are trying to point your fingers at huh? Elitism? Disrespect? Name calling? Not everyone's first language is English, but you don't have to be an **** about it.

Rawrgh wrote:

I guess you've been on this forum for SO LONG that you figured out the "join date" refers to the first time someone activated that name on this forum, not the date their account was created, right? I mean I've been playing as long a the HT server but if I rolled a new assassin on it and posted from the assassin's name it would show Aug 2010. Likewise if I post from my cleric alt who has never posted before but was made the day after my main, it'll also say Aug 2010. Why don't you learn how the game works before you start accusing people of being ignorant, hm?

Funny, I thought your point was high levels not teaching and helping low levels, but here you go calling people noob and insulting them because you think they did not learn to play the game the way you see it. Everyone is guilty of at least a little hypocrisy, but you reek of it.

xxInvictusxx spewed out:

There are plenty of non-carebear clerics not guilty of hypocrisy of your level and who know how to play the game much better than you, yet are much more willing to help others than you seem to be. And yea, level 92 clearly means very experienced these days on one of the game's oldest servers. Have you even been in all the instances yet? Well of course not, some of them require that you be 100...Not to mention, here you go rubbing your level in a lower level's face and trash talking them...the exact thing you were QQing about in your opening post.

EbonyBlood wrote:

Aww, did you not get enough love in the game? Maybe it's because you're an idiot ingrate? What goes around comes around and the fact that you've met no decent high level players means you simply are too much of a ***** to be worth a good person's time. And low levels REQUIRE help? Really? I guess you never thought about what happened when the server first came out and there WERE NO "high levels" to depend on and we had to pioneer the instances on our own? You think just being a new player means you deserve everyone catering to your every whim, wiping your **** after you and teaching you how to tie your shoelace? "We" high levels work together because we leveled up together. Lowbies can do the same.

And I suppose starting threads to make yourself look like a egotistical idiot makes you a winner.

TigerLily wrote:

Discuss.

You sad lil thing. I know what you're trying to talk about. Radiance and their FB room was to farm the rep from your tabs, not to help you. They give you the drops because why else would you let them have your tabs if they don't when other decent parties would? And you think LC is full of hatred? You're mistaken. In LC if someone is angry at you, they'd come and kill you. In HT if you get angry at someone who is always blue named, what can you do but waste tons of teles, making the whole server laugh at you, and in the end don't get to satisfy your own need for revenge. Then your unsatisfied anger manifests into attention seeking on forums....like what you're doing now. I'm pretty sure you'd be much less depressed if you could PK those "high levels" who have wronged you so.

And to recap, yes, greed is killing the game: the greed of the corporation. The greed of the individual was, is, and will always be there, and if a game has an economy at all greed will always be part of the equation. It does not DESTROY games, it DRIVES and FORWARDS the game.

You can remember everyone as fools, but everyone else will know you are the fool. I can't give you the credit of destroying the game, but you sure are a disappointment to the human race.

My replies be in red.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ExELFine did a really good job of proving her original point with her most recent post.

She is a high level who happens to be a stuck up, ignorant, and arrogant fool. Her every action screams of greed and hypocrisy. In general, she makes the game far less enjoyable for those who have the misfortune of encountering her. Oh, and she sucks at debates so she has to rely on insults, childish name calling, strawmen, and generally acting like an utter fool when someone counters what she says with a valid point.

QQers like her are most certainly a part of this problem and should all be shipped off to some other game to leave the rest of us in peace and allow our community to strengthen.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Things Low Levels can expect help with:

Boss fights
    FB runs

Things Low Levels need to do their damn selves.

BH runs
    Normal quests
    Wicked Pirates
    Tauroc Pendants
    Normal grinding
    Earning money
    I <3 AGOREY