-3-1,3-2,3-3 made IMPOSSIBLE for a 9X squad
-TW made useless
-Horrible chat system

as a paying user of this game im saying this is TOO MUCH
tell them to get their Act together or go home
because they are just down grading this game

sincerely
-SaphireDemon
None of the above examples you gave are bugs.

-DQ price nerfed - Intended change.
-x2 event but no drops - Not controlled by devs. This is a free, no cost event we provided to you, the players.
-Nv made harder and impossible to BB - Increased difficulty is an intended Change.
-3-1,3-2,3-3 made IMPOSSIBLE for a 9X squad - Increased difficulty is an intended change.
-TW made useless - New system is an intended change.
-Horrible chat system - If you're referring to the large font, you can scale down the size in the systems settings > UI window. Also, intended change.

Just because a change in the game does not align with your desires, does not mean that it is a bug. There are a lot of mmo's I've played that made changes I did not agree with. I did not consider them a bug. I just had to change my play style.

As for the DQ price change. I know we've been promising something for a while, but because its a set change for China, we have taken upon ourselves to come up with a new system. While I can't dive into any details, it will take some time to develop. Whether you choose to believe we are working to provide our players with better gameplay is up to everyone's individual judgment. I'm just trying to let everyone here know that we are actually doing things behind closed doors here. We as PWE employees, take it personally when we are accused of "not caring" for our players.

This Quote was taken from http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=835102&page=4, by Kantorek.

As im sure you can see, he is infact correct that the above listed are not actual bugs... However there are actual bugs that exist within the game that I have also personally ticketted myself and still they have not been fixed...

EDIT: Some people thought it would be a good idea to take everyones bugs posted here and put them into a compiled list, so please everyone continue to post bugs. One thing I do NOT want is this thread moved to a suggestion area. Thank you. Please try to keep direct insults and the such out of this thread, if you experience a bug that someone else has posted then feel free to quote them and agree/disagree with them.

Bugs

Psychics AoE skills are incorrect some state a certain meter radius when they actually are not. Is this an actual skill bug or is it simply a skill description error?

Magic Shell, everyone is aware of its bugged-ness, yet is this intended? If it is why arent the other buff spells similar to it?

There are also alot of text bugs such as the Chenchen thing which has been here since the beginning of time.

These arent the best examples and im sure people could list more ACTUAL bugs, just saying though there are actual bugs that exist that seem to get ignored even though I know some have been ticketted like a year ago.
Post edited by ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Rubberband glitch.
    But that be an issue with the game engine or something....so ya....
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A bug that irritates me no end is the invisible / stealth mobs in Heaven & Hell.

I put this in the Bugs thread a while back and as far as I know hasn't been acknowledged. Certainly hasn't been dealt with.
    Invisible / Stealth monsters in Heaven and Hell

From my experience this issue is more prevalent in Heaven than Hell.

Say for example, Headonistic Apostle in and around Heavenly Music Pavilion in Heaven.

I could be approaching, in mid attack or leaving after killing the monster and suddenly other monsters appear out of thin air to attack me.

This issue obviously isn't limited to when attacking monster but simply when moving around and farming materials and herbs.

When I first turned Sage, it seemed to me that I died more times in those first few hours exploring Heaven than I did the whole of the time when I was L88. This was all due to this bug.

Now i'm more cautious during the times I venture into Heaven and have myself prepared to run at a moments notice or to use a Dew of Star Protection to save myself from being battered to death by assailants which were previously invisible. Suffice to say from a players point of view, it should not be like this.

I can't stress enough how disappointed I am that such a bug exists.

Upon using the search function I have found a related thread:

invisible mobs in heaven

This tells me that this issue has existed at least since the date of the first post there (24th September 2009). I would not be surprised if it has existed a lot longer beforehand too.

I would appreciate any feedback and / or updates about this issue.

Regards.

PS - Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned in this thread previously. Searches on this thread did not appear to bring up related posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Rubberband glitch.
    But that be an issue with the game engine or something....so ya....
    b:surrender
    yeah... now when u autopath WQ and drop on the NPCs head.... forever rubberband to get down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FB 59 last 2 bosses, 89 last two bosses, last boss in 51, etc
    Veno pet not attacking mobs but going right up to them and sitting there (can get veno killed)
    Mobs not able to hit veno pet -> reset - > attack veno (can get veno killed)
    Fly pet gets stuck in hill only when sent to attack
    If bash isn't default skill, it doesn't always work if selected right away even if highlighted
    Lag inducing skills like Tangling Mire and some Psy skill
    yeah... now when u autopath WQ and drop on the NPCs head.... forever rubberband to get down.[/COLOR]

Use fly skill, a pain but it works.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • MarimoSuki - Dreamweaver
    MarimoSuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My walker on my venomancer is annoying the hell out of me. Everytime I tell him to do something I have to be standing still. If I am moving, forget it, he'll chase me forever while I'm trying to get away from a mob that can 2-3 hit me. So I have to risk it, stop, then he'll walk into me and then finally go after the mob. I don't have this issue with any other pet, just the walker. It's really getting to me and I just want to get a herc.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The... what is it... 6 or so holes around archosaur.
    Hoel in 1k and FB39.
    1k kick glitch in rebirth
    Genie EXP infuse bar.
    Inability to see mail subjects due to font change.
    Certain psy buffs apparently remain active even when a character is DEAD

And plenty more.
  • condofar
    condofar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The bottom line here is they want everyone to switch to Foresaken World when it is released. They are not putting in this game because of FW. They forget that it is way to early to **** us off because I for one will NOT now play FW as I had intended.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Certain psy buffs apparently remain active even when a character is DEAD

Soul of Vengeance and Soul of Retaliation were purposely changed so that they stay active if the character dies/disconnects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    1k kick glitch in rebirth

Thats one massive bug id like to see squished asap! b:chuckle
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah... now when u autopath WQ and drop on the NPCs head.... forever rubberband to get down.

Yeah, what I do to solve it is fly again and move a little away from the npc and then land
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

/facepalm

theres always 1...
  • Atone - Lost City
    Atone - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There's already an existing bug report thread that's been going on since the beginning of the game:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=288111
  • Malego - Heavens Tear
    Malego - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Here are some bugs that have been here since the game started.
    http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/Adeacia_Skysong/2010-08-2012-58-02.jpg
    b:chuckle

One we can't forget is melee monsters not attacking when something attacks them from directly above.
    I am a barb that does not powerlevel, nor cash shop. I may not be the highest level, nor have the best gear. However unlike others, I know how to play.b:pleased
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Warsong has never been fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.