What do they want lv 100s do? Quit?

magiceagle
magiceagle Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Lv 100s already have so few things to do. And with the last patch, they make it almost impossible to do those few things that we can do.....TT and Nirvana becomes very hard now. FCC is limited to 10 clicks, but again, lv 100 hardly do FCC. We need gears, which is obtainable through TT and Nirvana, and now both are not doable anymore....so...what should we do???? Quit????
Post edited by magiceagle on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Do BH

Use up my 4 nirvana keys

Do whatever event is going on, tourny, CoA, etc.

Go AFK in arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City
    _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Go make some pvp.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Random Aggro/Seal in Nirvana is annoying, but it is still easily do-able.

I havn't tried 3-x so i have no comment on that.

i play just to play and kill time. Entertainment purposes only.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    magiceagle wrote: »
    Lv 100s already have so few things to do. And with the last patch, they make it almost impossible to do those few things that we can do.....TT and Nirvana becomes very hard now. FCC is limited to 10 clicks, but again, lv 100 hardly do FCC. We need gears, which is obtainable through TT and Nirvana, and now both are not doable anymore....so...what should we do???? Quit????

TT and nirvana are done every day by competent and semi competent people. its only the buttom of the barrel that get scraped off... which is a good thing.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Do BH Gives **** experience

Use up my 4 nirvana keys To get Nirvana gear so you can keep doing the other monotonous activities you've been doing, only with more ease

Do whatever event is going on, tourny, CoA, etc.

Go AFK in arch. That's pretty anticlimactic

So it is all pretty repetitive. There's no measurable progress, and no new and exciting things to do. This game is on it's deathbed as far as I'm concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So it is all pretty repetitive. There's no measurable progress, and no new and exciting things to do. This game is on it's deathbed as far as I'm concerned.

Yes it is repetitive, but that goes for all levels [and perhaps most mmorpgs]. Kill X of X, Get X of X drops from X, etc.

This game isn't going to die, it's just losing mainstream popularity. It'll still get newcomers constantly because it is honestly a great game. I play this game no differently than when i was Lvl 1 [before packs/genies]
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    make a new char and hyper to 100 again. it's their new ploy. make you quit so you spend gold to hyper to 100 again
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    make a new char and hyper to 100 again. it's their new ploy. make you quit so you spend gold to hyper to 100 again

This. Although you dont even need hypers tbh.

Alts are fun.

Make some friends? Help some noobs?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. Log in.
    2. Cube on two characters.
    3. BH on both characters.
    4. Set stall, surf the net, check back occasionally.
    5. Ask if anyone needs help. If yes, then help them. If no, go off screen some more.
    6. Log off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. Log in.
    2. Cube on two characters.
    3. BH on both characters.
    4. Set stall, AFK till night.
    5. Ask if anyone needs help. If yes, then help them. If no, AFK some more.
    6. Log off.

1. Log in.
    2. AFK WQ.
    3. Buff random lowbies while flying WQ
    4. Chat to friends/random people.
    5. Gain moar exp/spirit through posting on the forum.
    6. Log out.
    7. Post some moar.

o_O'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm not 96, yet i'm getting quite bored of the game

-Tigers event: all spawns are taken by heavy cash shoppers that 1-shot the mobs, it's also bugged and some times you get no reward even with decent contribution, moreover it's a carbon copy of nien beast, except it's weekly instead of daily

-Jungle ruins: half the server crammed on a single instance = epic lag

-TW: what's the point on TWing anymore? my faction owns one land and we just defend it, that's pretty much it, it became another money sink (like there weren't enough already)

-CoA: i like it but there are WAY TOO MANY bosses with physical immunity no one wants, it's hard to be a BM there, plus they're cutting us early recently, yesterday they finished the event 10 minutes early, that's 3 bosses we didn't get to kill

-TT: used to be good income, now i can't make and 3-x instance even with a decent 95+ squad for most bosses that drop decent mats

-FC: gets boring and repetitive after a while, exp and more exp, what's the point?

Overall the motivation to gear up and level your char was TW, and that got ruined since factions are no longer motivated, pretty much any incentive to keep improving our chars is gone
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • magiceagle
    magiceagle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm not 96, yet i'm getting quite bored of the game

-Tigers event: all spawns are taken by heavy cash shoppers that 1-shot the mobs, it's also bugged and some times you get no reward even with decent contribution, moreover it's a carbon copy of nien beast, except it's weekly instead of daily

-Jungle ruins: half the server crammed on a single instance = epic lag

-TW: what's the point on TWing anymore? my faction owns one land and we just defend it, that's pretty much it, it became another money sink (like there weren't enough already)

-CoA: i like it but there are WAY TOO MANY bosses with physical immunity no one wants, it's hard to be a BM there, plus they're cutting us early recently, yesterday they finished the event 10 minutes early, that's 3 bosses we didn't get to kill

-TT: used to be good income, now i can't make and 3-x instance even with a decent 95+ squad for most bosses that drop decent mats

-FC: gets boring and repetitive after a while, exp and more exp, what's the point?

Overall the motivation to gear up and level your char was TW, and that got ruined since factions are no longer motivated, pretty much any incentive to keep improving our chars is gone

Yes...and it is so sad that all the changes that they made lately are not improving game play but ruining what was already there.....they want to make us spend more money on the game....without realizing that many of what they done recently actually make people more reluctant to spend money on the game because we don't feel the fun of it anymore. Already I noticed many players logging in much less than before since the last 2 patches... How sad....
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    laag free private servers start laaging due to player flood b:shutup
    i like potato
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yes it is repetitive, but that goes for all levels [and perhaps most mmorpgs]. Kill X of X, Get X of X drops from X, etc.

This game isn't going to die, it's just losing mainstream popularity. It'll still get newcomers constantly because it is honestly a great game. I play this game no differently than when i was Lvl 1 [before packs/genies]

I dont agree most mmo's are like PW. This game style of grind grind grind is asian style.
    Koreans love it for some strange reason.

What PWI have done is implement a cash buys success dillusional mind set. Its not unique to PW but they have pushed it harder than all the others .

There is no real content in this game yet they have people believe if they spend the cash they will become awsome warriors. Where as most western style games make you work for your equipment .

The day they introduced anni packs and end weapon gear from them they killed of any true achivement. From that day on its all been about cash for pixels .

I know they need to earn a profit thats understandable but they lost the plot in a big way.Weather that was from greed or stupidity people have to decide for themselves.

People were happy to buy mounts , fashion and the odd consumables. I know people use to look forwards to the new fashion coming out. However that wasnt enougth for them even though at that time its was making them a good profit.

However to answer the question what do lvl 100's do. Well read posts from a year ago when high lvl's were asking the same question then .

This game use to be half decent and for a free to play game very good. However now its what ever you feel it is. For me personaly its something to pass the time away and get me away from the wife :) .
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. Log in.
    2. AFK WQ.
    4. Chat to friends/random people.
    5. Gain moar exp/spirit through posting on the forum.
    6. Log out.
    7. Post some moar.

o_O'
    1. Log in.
    2. Cube on 1 chara.
    3. WQ on both characters.
    4. surf the net, check back occasionally. Chat.
    5. ????
    6. Log off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All they want you to do is stand around in arch and open packs b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. Log in, maybe do BH
    2. Play alt no.1, get bored
    3. Play alt no.2, get bored
    4. Play alt no.3, get bored
    5. Back to main, stand around wondering wtf to do
    6. Log off

b:surrender
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All they want you to do is stand around in arch and open packs b:victory

I would love to stand around and open packs b:laugh
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol this is my pattern.

1. Log in.
    2. Do Daylies
    3. Read forum
    4. stalking wc for tt / delta / asking in fac chat for soemthign to do..
    5. after 6-10 hours doing usually nothing go to bed..

this is after patches. before i atleast could join the random 3-2 / 3-3 squads popping around. and alot more did nirv.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    mmm... what about going to PK mode? : P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    magiceagle wrote: »

As if there wont be more lvl 100s. look im almost half way myself. though i reallly dont wanna be lvl 100... it seems boring so im fine with 50.

Do BH29 3 Times while waiting on Attendance Sheet
    Look at back quest log.... damn coming of age quests....
    Log Out
    Keep working on quests seeing as dw veno is lvl 16.
    Log Out
    sigh more pvp -_-
    do quests
    do quests
    do quests
    do culti
    do quests
    do quests
    pvp matches
    do quests
    do quests
    do quests
    Log Out
    Log Back In on HT Veno
    goes afk in archosaur(lagosaur)
    gets on fourms

lol b:chuckle

EDIT: help out my fac.... both times im on my HT Veno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My day:

-Run BH100
    -Cube
    -AFK in a catshop for long periods of time.
    -Run any planned event for the day
    -Run either TT, FF, or Nirvana
    -Go PKing if any is going on.
    -AFK in a catshop for long periods of time
    -Log off

I'm basically done with this game, dont even think I'll get my Nirvana gears. I'm getting too lazy and disappointed to merch monies again.

._. <-- Sums up my outlook when I log PWi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe is time for the lv100s learn how to play.

Being PRO at Oracles/Frost doesn't help in HH anymore b:laugh
    This is a warning b:victory
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:victory Shiney ham-wiz hand buff ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    this was a game...1 year ago, now its....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol my daily outlook seems longer than everyone else....

also look down. got my fourum siggy. yay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    mmm... what about going to PK mode? : P
    So we can burn charms that cost 1.5mil + for gold?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe is time for the lv100s learn how to play.

Being PRO at Oracles/Frost doesn't help in HH anymore b:laugh

I'm almost a lvl 100, and from what people has told me when i tanked TT, despite their lack of trust on a BM tank, i think i know how to play my class and use the skills i have on my favor

I also want to add that i have never used a hyper, only used the oracles i've looted/got from stash and i also hate FC (ask my faction, i suddenly dissapear when someone wants a BM for FC), so i've leveled mostly by truly playing the game, not by paying cash for my levels

Yet i consider the recent updates a kick in the nuts, for now it is when you TRULY need to be a heavy cash shopper in order to access the endgame content, hell, in my server even heavy cash shoppers with +12 gear were suffering from the steroided bosses, what can us regular players expect?

I have lost a lot of interest on this game, since my day sums up more or less like everyone else's:

-i have new mail "auction duration time reached"
    -do WQ while i check e-mail or cook/eat breakfast
    -do BH (not always, 3 days slacking it so far)
    -do cube (and rant on faction chat because i get room 14 eight times in a row, true story)
    -afk for a more or less substancial period of time in west archo as i type on msn
    -realize i'm wasting time and set up a catshop instead
    -afk
    -afk
    -afk
    -go back, nothing sold
    -seek something else to do
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Log on
    Log on Vent
    alt tab the game to browse the net/see if any new shows on Hulu
    tab back into game
    goof around on guild chat
    Do bh when friends log on
    Mix of alt tabbing and checking gc if anyone needs help and talking on vent
    facebook
    do event or w/e for the day
    Mix of alt tabbing and checking gc if anyone needs help and talking on vent
    Log off after I collect the next days bh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    And here's my day:

-Don't log on.
    -Maybe browse the forums.
    -Everything else.

PWI isn't worth reinstalling for me atm >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]