new futures for the game

Options
2»

Comments

• XoxDARKIxox - Lost City
    XoxDARKIxox - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You get 10% more exp each mob for each squad member. Example: You and someone same lvl as you, each on its own, get 200 exp from a mob same lvl as you. You 2 squad up and kill the mob, its 220 exp, splitted between 2. So 110 exp each. Not just 100. On the other hand, if you go and each kill 1 different mob at the same time, while in squad, you get 220 exp each. On your own, each would get 200 exp each. Thats why some people here are trying to tell you, you already get more exp in squad than out of it.

but if there is somekind of harder increasd hp mobs ... i mean it appear when there is a squad .. this will gives more than 10% exp .. it will be maybe 50% minimum ... same time i wana go attack with my mates not just join and go solo ...

then ... after all its solo b:shocked not good for this game
    Yeah they're boring. But right now, there are more urgent things to deal with. Maybe after they do that.
    hmmm ... ok but in jade dynasty .. the game from perfectworld they fixed all of this but pwi is better than jade =\
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "...like it was in another game..." , "...but in this game it was like this..."

I hate things like this, when it would be all like in "this other game" , it would be this other game.

..mmhh u get for a lvl 20 Mob 600 XP , for 2 Persons 2x 300 and now u want this mob have 2x HP for having 2x XP ??

1. Just kill 2 Mobs.
    2. If the Mob had 2x HP it would take double so much time to get the double XP from it, notice something?
    Now u kill 2 Mobs in a minute, later u would kill 1 Mob in a minute.

That makes a lot of changing things for the devs...for...nothing. Lies, the squad be taking less damage since it be only one mob attacking. b:avoid so he wants the game to become even easier then it is now. xD

If u want harder mobs go in Caves, or if u play in a full squad, all around lvl 20, dont hit just one mob...

b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1.Even if the exp is lesser in a squad,you clear through mobs faster.You get to clear through more mobs in a squad than solo in the same given time.Therefore,you get more exp in a set period of time in a squad than solo.Increasing exp earned in a squad will make this game easier by doing quests than it already is and anyways exp from mobs in quests later on is minute.

2.Since you work with graphics,maybe you could do some as an example?

3.I still don't get it.

And what has you playing games since you were 10 got to do with understanding games.I'm pretty sure we all have played games since 10 years old.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hey kageyingzi .. wise thinking but ... after all people and even you dnt get what i mean with job in the game so ... why i continue this discussion :D

anyway ... guys this is my e-mail ... [email]darki_xox@yahoo/live.com[/email] ... who wana understand what i mean plz pm me there .. thx for all of this even i have new suggestions for the game but i wount ask for it agina ! :)
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like the entrance to Twilight Temple. You have to set difficulty and mob and boss amount. More instances that include this could let you set the level of challenge your squad wants to face.
    As far as jobs, new race specific content would be cool. Any expansion that includes playable Wraith characters would also answer this request for you. However, that's a lot of content and PWI is so young right now. I bet you real money that we will be seeing additional content in the future, it's just hard to predict what that might be.
    To those just dragging on the asker for having bad grammar, you're pretty much acting like trolls. If you can't understand the thread, don't respond or try harder. This is perfect world INTERNATIONAL. Some of the people here don't speak English as a first language and that's fine. Welcome to the World Wide Web.
  • JoneTanami - Heavens Tear
    JoneTanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1. Changing mobs: Right now, new mob skins is probably the least important change out of possible changes...

2. 6 members is enough. 8 or 10 will be a mess in organization.

3. ....I actually don't get your part about killing higher level monsters for 2x exp in a squad. In every single game partying will result in reduced exp....

4. I don't understand your thing about job war either. You mean like a third affiliation? Right now a character is affiliated with a race/class and faction, so like a third profession thing? Meh, that's not a bad idea, but again I think it's the old and already existing bugs that need fixing before new content especially one as large as this should be introduced.

Please, fix your grammar, punctuation, etc, l33t speak pisses me off, I can barely read what you write.

I played a game that gave you 50% more exp from mobs per person you had in your "Squad".
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    #1 Squad exp. This is a very fundamental piece of the game's design. It won't get changed because someone decided to vote on it. Putting effort into talking about it may not be the best use of one's time.

#2. Same skins. One of the hallmarks of PWI is the graphics quality. It sounds like maybe your graphic/GUI settings are throttled. You should check that.

#3. Wars/Job Wars. There is nothing wrong with new content suggestion. Maybe you could ddescribe your ideas a little more. We already have crafting and a crafting skills system. We have TW and dedicated PvP areas on the non-PvP servers.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thx lelelle .. i will make new post with easier describtion =)
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread is my anti-drug.

...since clearly the OP's been doing enough of them for the both of us.

LMFAO

@OP I'm sorry, but I really need a translator to begin to attempt to understand your post