CareBare Server

_Lheowyn_ - Harshlands
_Lheowyn_ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hello Harshlands, Been with you guys about 5 months before the Tideborn patch. Been 1 hell of a server. Nice pvp. Speaking of PvP what happen to you guys? I remember you get pk'd people used to say good fight, or just got town, Have you seem what happens now? I get pms saying they wish my mom dies of cancer, or the had sex with my little sister( dude shes 4 years old), Just other day i was on my 2x sin,some cleric just turn lvl 30 talked smack bc i had my girl help me quest, he started harassing me, well i jumped n my higher lvl sin pked him, instead of going to town like a man, he calls a 100 wiz,8x barb, 7x sin,ects i got harassed for 3 days an still going, blacklist only holds 20 people, harshlands is a pvp server, i dont camp 3x, just other day i 1 shot a 9x archer on my sin, ok sins op, big deal, i quit my cleric bc of sins, i not going to QQ, im asking why do people on harshlands Have to act so immature an have to be so rude??????? for who still have some dignity an take getting pk'd, thanks, not many on hashlands that does, i never go over 3 pk a person, i usaly pk them 1 time an move on, unless i get nasty pm, i come back give them 2 more, if it wsnt in the TERMS OF SERVICE- NOT TO CAMP,STALK,HARASS, i pk them till they log off, if i take screan shots an send to the GMs, ill get banned for spamming GMs with minor **** like this, If your a carebare an want to QQ (cry for you nubs) go play raging tide server, u cant get pked, Theres way to many new people that have no respect for others. Harshland still a great server, but it be nice if people stop the harassing an have fun. i got scammed over 8 mil, droped over 5mil in gear, droped wings i just bought, i didnt QQ, i dont cash shop, i but my **** farming. i Ment my irl girl on Harshlands, we moving in together in week or 2, i play this game to get away from irl for few hours. lol yesterday on my 3x sina red sin tryed to pk me an i flown away,i gave him 7 free hits, then i said **** it i just go to town to turn my quest in, figure he pk me an i go town faster, nope he failed, he Pms me saying newb, come back i drop ur newb ****.....wtf...you tryed an failed so im the newb because u failed?

Sorry for the jibberish all this stuff funny an depressing, what im saying, perople need to search for the terms of service, read understand it, if u dont pking, go to new pve server, if u stay with harshlands, grats, learn to be resectful to everybody, yes theres alot competition, makes the game fun, just watch your mouths, get pked, or pk an move on, ani hope some of you who like to harass people after u get pked, you read perfect world international rules, because harassing,overly pking somebody when hes questing,stalking,camping, just read the rules, stop the harassing an QQ, Actual i like the QQ, reasion i pk, just tired of the harassing an camping my 3x, i never call in Zulu or kylin, i take my pked an move on, u guys call zulu an other rpk factions on a 3x? please explain whos the noob, because my opinion, the people calling 9x,10x on a 3x is the noob
Post edited by _Lheowyn_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah i just got back to pwi a few weeks ago and it looks like a lot of the newer players are like this (not all of them but a lot) i was playing my sin the other day he was only 3x and i found a few red name 3x one of them attacked me so i pked them hopeing to get the sin stun lock down and i got so many QQ pm's asking why i pked them when they where bloodred and attacked me first -_-
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cool story brah.
    60 / 250.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    tl;dr.
    :(
    Wonhalt
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    H A I L H E O W Y N

Well, on topic, if my memory serves me well, it's always been like this. Some ppl take the fall as a they should, some others QQ to death, being the second ones the bigger group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • _Lheowyn_ - Harshlands
    _Lheowyn_ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    H A I L H E O W Y N

Long time no see bro, na the harassing gotten worse, then it was back then, made this tread to open there eyes, harassing banable, camping, so on, i dont encounter many that takes it, like back then, alot babies on this server
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Haven't had the chance to meet one of those QQers yet because I only try to fight Zulu/pengwins lol. Actually I see more pengWINS trash talk then Zulu lol

I think it's just the newer players lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah just new generation of players in the fallen version of PW. I did not grow up with HL and, with regret, did not get to experience the old-school PvP server. But from what I've read, it use to be great. There's just something pure about the pre-oracle, pre-hyper PW that's lost and will never come back. It took time to level so the process of natural selection filtered out many QQers and fails. But now, people with bad attitude or bad manner can actually get pass 60.

I've come across a few bad QQers but not many. Since I'm in Kylin, most of my targets are out to PK anyways. Of course there are few that QQ their eyes out when I one shot them while they were one shoting lowbies just seconds ago.
  • Mikazuchi - Harshlands
    Mikazuchi - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've been pked for that reason plenty of times. Usually if they start ganking, contact your friends and start a fun little pk war.
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Since I'm in Kylin, most of my targets are out to PK anyways. Of course there are few that QQ their eyes out when I one shot them while they were one shoting lowbies just seconds ago.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I seem to mostly fight people who are out there looking for PvP since Crimson mostly only fights RPK factions. Factions like Zulu are built on the RPK premise and I have found fewer QQers because of it. I always love fighting with Zulu for that reason alone. I know win or lose we are going to have fun without the QQ.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yeah the harrassing has defeinitely got to stop
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLol!!!!!!11111one

wall of text
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *looks at thread tittle *

CAREBEAR SERVER WUT !?! So liek ... where do I sign up ?b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    off topic

someone said i can get banned for camping them at oracles Q_Q.

actually I'm just testing my sig pic lolz
  • stepomax
    stepomax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wasnt all that carebear when i played many moons ago still trying to decide if i want to come back though
  • TrueJustice - Harshlands
    TrueJustice - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Original Poster
    he calls a 100 wiz
    That was me b:victory
    Well when I hear my 3x friends get killed by 8x assassins, of course I come and help.
    You only attacked him when I wasn't in his range. But yes, he should just go to town.
    Your other sin is 3x now, happy hunting b:nosebleed

off topic

someone said i can get banned for camping them at oracles Q_Q.

actually I'm just testing my sig pic lolz

Yesterday you called me a "10x **** " (a bad word) because I saw you in stealth and killed. Max your stealth skills at lvl 74 and you are safe.
    Sins get mad when these cowards feel safe in stealth and you kill them b:chuckle
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited August 2010

Yesterday you called me a "10x **** " (a bad word) because I saw you in stealth and killed. Max your stealth skills at lvl 74 and you are safe.
    Sins get mad when these cowards feel safe in stealth and you kill them b:chuckle

b:chuckle lol that wasnt me

i have never cried or QQed from wat ppl call it from getting pked im red name it comes with the job lol
  • TrueJustice - Harshlands
    TrueJustice - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:chuckle lol that wasnt me

i have never cried or QQed from wat ppl call it from getting pked im red name it comes with the job lol

Wasn't you? Then someone else must have played your sin....
    I have no reason to lie, don't try to save your face.

Round #2
    You came back in stealth, buffed yourself, double sparked and fell from air, I sealed and killed you. A red assassin, lower than Lvl74, with your name, and it wasn't you? okay
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Wasn't you? Then someone else must have played your sin....
    I have no reason to lie, don't try to save your face.

Round #2
    You came back in stealth, buffed yourself, double sparked and fell from air, I sealed and killed you. A red assassin, lower than Lvl74, with your name, and it wasn't you? okay

b:chuckle lol that was prob my bro u were pking against lol he aint good at playin sins and pking n stuff

and i aint got no reason to lie either mate i havent been on pwi for a week now so ya

btw i got a question y u makin a big deal about this o.o u kno i dont care right -.-
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Okeano is absolutely right, and seeing Angarika's comment reflects how new gens of players are towards pvp, when u kill them on a fair and square pvp they ALWAYS have some excuse to establish that in another situation would have been different, like "I lagged badly, otherwise u would have died", "it wasn't me using my char, was my mother's cousin, u couldn't beat me", "I got a phone call on the middle of the pvp, so I got distracted" etc, etc.

I miss so much the good old days of pwi. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Okeano is absolutely right, and seeing Angarika's comment reflects how new gens of players are towards pvp, when u kill them on a fair and square pvp they ALWAYS have some excuse to establish that in another situation would have been different, like "I lagged badly, otherwise u would have died", "it wasn't me using my char, was my mother's cousin, u couldn't beat me", "I got a phone call on the middle of the pvp, so I got distracted" etc, etc.

I miss so much the good old days of pwi. b:cry

lmfao b:chuckle

i dont need excuses lol like i really dont play this **** anymore so whoeve he is pking against isn't me :O btw be quite carebear u kno nothin about pvp anyways
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    lmfao b:chuckle

i dont need excuses lol like i really dont play this **** anymore so whoeve he is pking against isn't me :O btw be quite carebear u kno nothin about pvp anyways

Two things:

1. If u don't play this **** anymore step off the forums plox.

2. U can't judge who knows pvp or not u new gen lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Two things:

1. If u don't play this **** anymore step off the forums plox.

2. U can't judge who knows pvp or not u new gen lol.

not new either lol i have been playing pwi for about a year n a half now well until i quit o.o

and i dont wanna leave the forumz D:

b:chuckle
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    If u are not a new gen u act like one which is even worst, big mouth, lots of excuses, etc.

Well, I'm done with u, not gonna reply any more of your comments, have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:chuckle lol that was prob my bro u were pking against lol he aint good at playin sins and pking n stuff

I thought account sharing was bannable? I remember seeing a thread somewhere asking "Can my sister/brother/sibling play my character?" A mod responded no, get them to make their own account.

Well anyway, i totally agree with the harrassing, it makes PVP so.. not fun. And what about camping lowbies? My boyfriend and I just made BMs, still in their 3x and we constantly have to log onto our mains to pk them back because all they do is camp us when we're 3x >_> I swear it's like every 5 minutes some highbie has to make his e-peen bigger by 1hitting a lowbie. Think I said it's like "Wanting to have sex, but **** a child for it." (Sorry if that is inappropiate, even though worse things are said in WC on HL server.) Why not have some sort of dignity and fight your own levels to say "Hey! I just killed a 9x barb!" or something? But I guess these new gen want to get redname the easy way. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I thought account sharing was bannable? I remember seeing a thread somewhere asking "Can my sister/brother/sibling play my character?" A mod responded no, get them to make their own account.
    do tell me, it is me or my bro playing/posting now?
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    imo.... pvp was much more fun before the random banning for "camping" and random banning for pk ing in sp. pvp should be pvp without being able to QQ to GM's about it. exploiting glitches as in pk at cube entrance is an exception to this.

you know how parents and teachers don't let lil kids tattle on each other to start drama? that is how i view the banning for above things. it encourages QQ and encourages threats of "i am going to report you!" tried old saying.. if you don't want to PVP then reroll PVE.
    the good Starr
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    do tell me, it is me or my bro playing/posting now?

There is no way to prove it but when you go out and post it on the forums, that's when it's bannable. Use common sense dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:cold its sad when you kill someone and they harass you with QQ pms its just not fun, you lost town port and get on with your life, thats what i do when i get pk'd end of story new gen needs to figure that out. but then again they just use their parents money to get what they want in game. b:sad i miss the days before all the pack stuff started, was so much fun then D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • dane12
    dane12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If u are not a new gen u act like one which is even worst, big mouth, lots of excuses, etc.

Well, I'm done with u, not gonna reply any more of your comments, have fun.

b:chuckle so ur old school? so how old r u man in ur early 20's or late 20's?
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There is no way to prove it but when you go out and post it on the forums, that's when it's bannable. Use common sense dude.
    i wish you used common sense too