Regenesis Nirvana

Options
drelvis
drelvis Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Archer
Hello
I play on the Russian server Perfect World. interested in this question. appears you have weapons Regenesis Nirvana? if so, how do I get? it is simply updated from Heaven Shatterer and Rapture Crystal? and updated if tied Heaven Shatterer?
Very interesting. and with some updating of the game came Regenesis Nirvana?
I'm sorry but using just a translator.
Post edited by drelvis on

Comments

• Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drelvis wrote: »
    Hello
    I play on the Russian server Perfect World. interested in this question. appears you have weapons Regenesis Nirvana? if so, how do I get? it is simply updated from Heaven Shatterer and Rapture Crystal? and updated if tied Heaven Shatterer?
    Very interesting. and with some updating of the game came Regenesis Nirvana?
    I'm sorry but using just a translator.

Translator did a nice job lol but Heavenshatterer + 100 raptures = Regenesis Bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is it true you can use any Lunar ranged weapon / TT99 [?] to make Regenesis? PWdatabase makes me slightly confused about the process.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is it true you can use any Lunar ranged weapon / TT99 [?] to make Regenesis? PWdatabase makes me slightly confused about the process.

Lunar sling / bow can turn into regenesis, tt99 weapons turn into some other one.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • drelvis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    whether I knew that from Regenesis done TT99 (Jaden Emperor's Defiance) with random parameters? And already it can be updated to make additional parameters, adding Rapture Crystal or turn back to Regenesis? and it can make an unlimited number of times? and when you came this update? when they introduced a new race, or later? For example, we have not yet introduced a new water race.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Heaven Shatterer/Elusive Existence [+100 Rapture Crystals]
    =v
    Regenesis - Nirvana [+150 Rapture Crystals]
    =v
    Jaden Emporer's Defiance

Jaden Emporer's Defiance creates random stats. If you don't like the random stats, use 7 Rapture Crystals to "remake" or "refresh" the stats.

This update came when Tideborn's were introduced.

You cannot decompose into the previous weapon.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options

Lunar ranged can be made into Renenesis but tt99 as mentioned can be made into a different nirvana bow. If you're lucky I *think* you can get soulshatter on a nirvana'd tt99 but for spirit devour(advance soul shatter) i'm not sure you can get it :X also think you can get -.05 interval but not the -.1 (unless you can get 2 -.05) but dont hold me to this XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lunar ranged can be made into Renenesis but tt99 as mentioned can be made into a different nirvana bow. If you're lucky I *think* you can get soulshatter on a nirvana'd tt99 but for spirit devour(advance soul shatter) i'm not sure you can get it :X also think you can get -.05 interval but not the -.1 (unless you can get 2 -.05) but dont hold me to this XD

At final G15 Nirvana both TT99 and Lunar are the same in possible stats and damage. The only difference is in looks and that TT99 is bound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options

Abomination of Dragons EX [TT99 Second Cast]
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25664

Jaden Emperor's Defiance [Lunar Second Cast]
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25665

Both of these bows get a chance to get 1 of the following:
    Soul Shatter - Has a chance to dispel opponents positive buffs
    Stun - Has a chance to stun target for 3 seconds
    Spirit Blackhole [aka Adv Soul Shatter] - Has a higher chance to dispel opponents positive buffs.
    Thunder Shocker [aka Adv Stun] - Has a higher chance to stun target for 3 seconds

I don't remember what the % chance of getting each are, but the Advanced versions are a lot less. And yes, there is no -0.1 interval add-on, only -0.05. I have seen, however, a Second Cast bow with 2 -0.05 add-ons [effectively making it -0.1]

I recall somewhere stating that Advanced Effects have 20% chance to "activate" vs. 5% for normal Effects. I may be wrong though.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So if both bows are effectively the same, isn't it cheaper to upgrade TT99 to Nirvana?
    During the re-cast, is the unique add-on re-distributed as well?
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So if both bows are effectively the same, isn't it cheaper to upgrade TT99 to Nirvana?
    During the re-cast, is the unique add-on re-distributed as well?

if you're recasting for better stats, it will wipe it clean completely and start a new.

Example:
    NV Bow
    Stats go here

Add-ons:
    Spirit Blackhole
    Magic +19
    Magic +19

now you're thinking...ew wtf 38 magic? QQ FML. if you re-cast for better stats, you lose all the add-ons including Spirit Blackhole.

yes, technically it is cheaper to NV TT99 but too many ppl are Aesthetic hores and like the way Lunar-Nirvana looks. or got the Lunar bow for the base stats pre-100.
  • drelvis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tell me if I tied a bow with "Binding Charm", if I do Regenesis?
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drelvis wrote: »
    Tell me if I tied a bow with "Binding Charm", if I do Regenesis?

you can Nirvana your Equip even if it is Bound with a Binding Charm.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Are there SS of the TT99 Nirvana Bow? There is only 1 Nirvana bow on my server to my knowledge, and that's Regenesis. Ecatomb hasn't been updated with the Nirvana items so yeah.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Are there SS of the TT99 Nirvana Bow? There is only 1 Nirvana bow on my server to my knowledge, and that's Regenesis. Ecatomb hasn't been updated with the Nirvana items so yeah.

here you go
    COLOR="orange"]HH[/COLOR Imperial Dragonbow-Nirvana / Abomination of Dragons EX
    http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5673/bow1.jpg

COLOR="cyan"]Lunar[/color Regenesis-Nirvana / Jaden Emperor's Defiance
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7192/bow3d.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oooo thank you so much, I think Regenesis looks prettier b:cute
    But is it worth the extra ~50m?
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    here you go

I might just farm enough coin to nirvana my nameless now xD thats pretty damn sexy for a demon imo b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010
    Options
    I might just farm enough coin to nirvana my nameless now xD thats pretty damn sexy for a demon imo b:victory

True, but I still prefer Regenesis / Jade for the angelic look b:cute
  • drelvis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    here you go

Yes, the screenshots certainly impressive =)
    Tell me, and after some renovation it became possible to do such things?
    after the water race, or later? if later, then called as an upgrade? if possible give a link to news about the update
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nirvana [where you get the crystals to upgrade Heaven Shatterer in Regenesis/Jade Emperor's Defiance] was introduced after the tideborn patch I believe. Although I'm not sure because I came after Nirvana was implemented.
  • drelvis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nirvana [where you get the crystals to upgrade Heaven Shatterer in Regenesis/Jade Emperor's Defiance] was introduced after the tideborn patch I believe. Although I'm not sure because I came after Nirvana was implemented.

maybe you're right. in the video news of the release of an update, I saw the bow [Lunar] Regenesis-Nirvana / Jaden Emperor's Defiance.
    thanks