Hh Totally Ruined!!!

Bearleeable - Lost City
Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
GM"S WTH HAVE U DONE TO HH!!!!!
Doing 1-2 tonight in med mode ( squad ) a lvl 100 archer can't kill 2 lousy mobs!!!
80 veno can't kill a mob in under 15min cause the mobs health is constantly regening!!
Pets getting to less then 10% health while being spam healed!!
WTH HAVE YOU DONE!!!!

Put things back the way they belong and stop messing with our game dang it!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bearleeable - Lost City on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Then you all suck. Royally.

Did 2-2 earlier for the hell of it and had a lower 90s assassin do most of the tanking. Regular mobs were still just as weak as they used to be.

The only TT that's had a difficulty increase with the patch was 3-X so go QQ somewhere else. b:bye
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PWNed lol u cant even kill 2 mobs!!!b:laugh
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Noob Alert!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    At first I thought this thread was going to be a legitimate complaint that I would ignore because you insist on calling the instance 'HH'. Then, I read on, and found that not only were you using Hurr-Durr terms, but you're just plain horrible at this game apparently.
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    LOL NOT!!.... done HH plenty of times.. mobs that regen health while killing are NOT the norm.. remmber we're not talking about some super hard instance.. we're talking about a fairly easy one.
    I've seen lots of bad HH's in my 2yrs and this is the worst.
    Maybe 2-2 is fine, idk.. but 1-2 is not.
    w/e y'all can flame all u want.
    @night idk wtf ur talking about hurr-durr... I know my toons, and I"m far from fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dragongirlxx - Lost City
    Dragongirlxx - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I did 1-3 subbed to check if there are any "OP" bosses like in the 3-1, all was great. Mobs died fast and bosses were weak =).b:chuckle It isnt our fault u cant solo some mobs. You are right they hit hard but cmon -.-
    (notice: 1-3 its harder than 1-2.)
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary6
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary6 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wtf are you seriously complaining about 1-2? i just did 3-1 on an alt a while ago and holy ****, go try 3-1 then come back and whine bout 1-2, that is all.
    my post count always stays at 1 b:victory
    edited August 2010
    I did 1-3 subbed to check if there are any "OP" bosses like in the 3-1, all was great. Mobs died fast and bosses were weak =).b:chuckle It isnt our fault u cant solo some mobs. You are right they hit hard but cmon -.-
    (notice: 1-3 its harder than 1-2.)
    wtf are you seriously complaining about 1-2? i just did 3-1 on an alt a while ago and holy ****, go try 3-1 then come back and whine bout 1-2, that is all.

Dragon, I agree with u... there is no reason this should've happened.. I"m probably more shocked then pissed. I"VE NEVER seen this happen. I mean seriously ANY 8x veno can solo 1-2 even without herc... no can't do the boss's very well but we're not talking about boss's we're just talking normal mobs.

@hysteria lol I understand 3-x is really nerfed. But my point should still be legitimate. They need to leave the dang game alone. So many recent changes ( tw ) are really **** things up. Wipes happen, things go wrong.. i understand all that.

ugh... just really pissed, and shocked i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Dragon, I agree with u... there is no reason this should've happened.. I"m probably more shocked then pissed. I"VE NEVER seen this happen. I mean seriously ANY 8x veno can solo 1-2 even without herc... no can't do the boss's very well but we're not talking about boss's we're just talking normal mobs.

@hysteria lol I understand 3-x is really nerfed. But my point should still be legitimate. They need to leave the dang game alone. So many recent changes ( tw ) are really **** things up. Wipes happen, things go wrong.. i understand all that.

agreed, leaving it alone would have been done, and yeah 3-x u need uber squads now, we were actually proud we only wiped twice lmao, and maybe ur veno was fail??? i unno b:surrender
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @night idk wtf ur talking about hurr-durr... I know my toons, and I"m far from fail.

You insist on calling Twilight Temple "Aytch Aytch" for some reason. I refer to those as "Hurr-Durr terms."
    edited August 2010
    lol idk maybe... i'm not the greatest veno in the world for sure... thats why she's 90% retired LOL...
    I think the thing that bothers me the most is the hp is regen while fighting... not fully of course but some. This should not be happening. Least I certainely don't recall it happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    lol idk maybe... i'm not the greatest veno in the world for sure... thats why she's 90% retired LOL...
    I think the thing that bothers me the most is the hp is regen while fighting... not fully of course but some. This should not be happening. Least I certainely don't recall it happening.

cant really recall either, dont even remember last time i did a non 3-x run, but i would think a veno SHOULD be able to handle any 2-x unless the patch REALLY effed that up as well
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All i`m going to do now is just sit near South Banker[ my spot,u all f off D:] , instead of HHing all day ? b:cry
    I DEMAND FIXATION! b:angry
    edited August 2010

Since your 100 archer and demon i guess, You can kill the mobs in max 5-6 sec. Mhm i will check 1-2 aswell and post a reply. Only did 1-3 and 3-1, i dont want to enter 3-1 again.
    I will also check 2-2, hope astral is still SOLOABLE b:angry. Ugh and whats wrong with the dog boss? o.o bec i need to kill that to spawn Astral. I heard ppl got wiped there also b:shutup.
    GMs come solo HH for us. Ill pay u guys 1 peanut per hour -.-
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mobs have always had hp regain while in battle, amount differs on mob of course. But without that, there would be no real point to the Veno skill that stops all health regen of the target. And they really don't make PvP only abilities that have absolutely no use in PvE.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
    edited August 2010
    actually i'm sage for PVE but yeah, I'd appreciate it dragon. Maybe its was just really bad nite.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Manakel - Dreamweaver
    Manakel - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I believe the OP. Note that he did this in med mode... maybe there's a new glitch specific to med mode 1-2 due to the patch, cause some patches come with some glitches sometimes. Someone else should check this.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8149449004&dateline=1294904331[/SIGPIC]
    Dreamweaver chars:
    Zahikel 101 Cleric, Celestial Demon
    Manakel 100 Veno, Demon (semi-retired)
    Kaeden 93 Archer, Demon
    Asthariel new Mystic :3
  • lost0716
    lost0716 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    its not just squad mode...I did a 2-2 solo today just to cut down some time...and I noticed that when I sent herc in to a normal mob...he'd reflect the damage back as normal...but then I'd go to heal and BAM...3 of the mobs change course and all the sudden I got aggro...then herc dies and I got 4 mobs on me...tried it 2 more times and found that I had to specifically make herc attk each mob so I wouldn't get heal aggro off them.b:surrender

Also this isn't the only thing thats been messed up. I think somewhere around the CHAT WINDOW maint ****...(gawd I hate the new chat system) the mobs in lunar now have Increase HP, Increase Mag Def, Increase Pdef, Sac Assualt....and this is in the solo mode...what is PWI doing to all the things I could do on my own since all the barbs and clerics rolled sins b:cry
  • Manakel - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

I solo'd a 2-2 squad mode high today and noticed no change even on mobs and reflect... maybe you did something wrong or there's a new glitch specificaly in 2-2 solo mode, again xD
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8149449004&dateline=1294904331[/SIGPIC]
    Dreamweaver chars:
    Kaeden 93 Archer, Demon
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You insist on calling Twilight Temple "Aytch Aytch" for some reason. I refer to those as "Hurr-Durr terms."

What do you call an FB?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited August 2010
    I solo'd a 2-2 squad mode high today and noticed no change even on mobs and reflect... maybe you did something wrong or there's a new glitch specificaly in 2-2 solo mode, again xD

I think ur right... heading to drum did not seem diff @ all
    it was a mess though I know what.. even my wifes herc (90) had troubles.. course she had 7 on her herc but idk.. i b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    lost0716 wrote: »
    its not just squad mode...I did a 2-2 solo today just to cut down some time...and I noticed that when I sent herc in to a normal mob...he'd reflect the damage back as normal...but then I'd go to heal and BAM...3 of the mobs change course and all the sudden I got aggro...then herc dies and I got 4 mobs on me...tried it 2 more times and found that I had to specifically make herc attk each mob so I wouldn't get heal aggro off them.b:surrender

Also this isn't the only thing thats been messed up. I think somewhere around the CHAT WINDOW maint ****...(gawd I hate the new chat system) the mobs in lunar now have Increase HP, Increase Mag Def, Increase Pdef, Sac Assualt....and this is in the solo mode...what is PWI doing to all the things I could do on my own since all the barbs and clerics rolled sins b:cry

Omg... are you serios with the 2-2 reflect dmg thing? Bec im gnna do 2-2 after 3-1, ill try the GBA boss 1 more time. b:shocked
  • Manakel - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Omg... are you serios with the 2-2 reflect dmg thing? Bec im gnna do 2-2 after 3-1, ill try the GBA boss 1 more time. b:shocked

No there's nothing new with aggro reflect in 2-2. Though... no need you waste your time and exp on gba boss again... you can't anymore.
    Dreamweaver chars:
    Kaeden 93 Archer, Demon
    edited August 2010
    No there's nothing new with aggro reflect in 2-2. Though... no need you waste your time and exp on gba boss again... you can't anymore.
    100+ squad full of venos and 1 ep all with herc-> squad wipe
    we even lure him out. He start talking, first he aoed with psh. 2k+ on me fully buffed with 17k p.def. Herc still alive, the 3rd time he talk, squad wipe. Guess some1 took agro, herc was still alive
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    100+ squad full of venos and 1 ep all with herc-> squad wipe
    we even lure him out. He start talking, first he aoed with psh. 2k+ on me fully buffed with 17k p.def. Herc still alive, the 3rd time he talk, squad wipe. Guess some1 took agro, herc was still alive

And you wonder why I didn't want to go when you asked? b:chuckleb:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    At first I thought this thread was going to be a legitimate complaint that I would ignore because you insist on calling the instance 'HH'. Then, I read on, and found that not only were you using Hurr-Durr terms, but you're just plain horrible at this game apparently.

i love you :D
    edited August 2010
    Hp reduce, purge on me, he sealed ALL the squad members, debuff herc, we died 2nd time. D:
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lawl. i got my **** handed to me three times. it was bad... two clerics spam healing the level 101 barbie, one of them had demon stream of rejuvenation which gives the target 100% pdef...

we just couldn't do it. @__@
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What do you call an FB?

FB is from PW-CN so its not from MY-EN tsetse hrrrr :D
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What do you call an FB?

Thats always the most dumb & unthought out response.

First of all, FB comes from CN. And there's is no uniform term used for cultivation dungeons in PWI, nor was there in PW-MY. We got the term from the source PW-CN, due to lack of anything to abbreviate it in english (PWI or PW-MY). "CTD" has been tried but it doesnt work, because that infers the dungeon will be tabbed (call to duty), but FB refers to the dungeons as a whole, not whether it will be tabbed. The simple fact is, the closest translation is "Instance" (more specifically FB = Fu Ben = "A Copy of" = the general CN term for instance). We simply dont have a term generic enough to describe culti dungeons but not including TT/FF/LG/RB/Nirvana/Warsong.

HH comes from PW-MY on the other hand, which is short for Holy Hall (of Dusk). But guess what, in PWI everywhere its called Twilight Temple. Time to leave the names of an older & different English version in the past. We dont have Godless Valley, we have Valley of Reciprosity or Rebirth. We dont have Werebeasts, Werefoxes, Priests, Warriors and Mages, we have Barbarians, Venomancers, Clerics, Blademasters, and Wizards. We dont have Crescent Valley, we have Lunar Glade.

Taking all these terms from a version whose names dont even apply to our own version just shows how much people arent willing to adjust to their current surroundings, and how much of sheep the people are who are newer and just follow along.

I still remember a forum thread complaining about GV. And all the replies consisted of "Whats GV?". These were honest replies. Because GV doesnt exist in PWI, so noone knew what the OP was even talking about.

PWI has been out nearly 2 years, its time to drop the outdated terms.
This discussion has been closed.