Old Times returning??

Options
Tatuaje - Lost City
Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I have noticed that perhaps the good ol' times are returning to Lost City.

I have noticed more regular PvP action in BH29 (name skips my mind). More in point is that I have noticed from the "G"olden days of Lost City that 9x pking all 3x's and pulling the poison boss to the front door and see how many lowbies die from it.

I could care less about who did what but it sure brought back memories of how life used to be.

/continues to stare at the clouds of more old memories of full RPK in Lost City.

b:cute
tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
Post edited by Tatuaje - Lost City on

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I remember the good ol' days when some one as badly geared as me could terrorize the server. These days, let me try to go out pking with my less than +3 armor and +2 frost bow. That'll be a LOL show for the server b:chuckle
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My alts are enjoying RPK. b:chuckle
    5v1's @ west gate... it's just like 2008!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    :O maybe gold will be 100k again so i can afford stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options

Wow you stil play? And still leading RH? You sir are a trooper.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My alts are enjoying RPK. b:chuckle
    5v1's @ west gate... it's just like 2008!

b:avoid

this is quite amazing actually
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

He's on a 2 month cycle:

1) Quit for a month
    2) Spam world chat for 3 weeks about RedHawk reforming
    3) Reform and play for a week
    4) Repeat
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Oh hai Booj b:bye

On topic: God I hope so. Give me a reason to come back and play again -_-
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    He's on a 2 month cycle:

1) Quit for a month
    4) Repeat

Tbh I wouldn't do it any nther way :o. At least bangles isn't throwing in the towel yet.
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im thinking about leaving pwi. Ive played pwi for 2 years. I seem to be getting bored of this game.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    He's on a 2 month cycle:

1) Quit for a month
    4) Repeat

Nub i dont know who u r but FYI i never actually quit. i just wasn't rpking while in entity or radical i was busy thinkin about what to do with RH. The other time people thought i quit i was just making plans :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

I know I'm not from LC (but meh spy is there >:D always at west gate looking >:3) but omg 80-100k gold days. THOSE were the days *reminisces* 400k charms Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ←my first toon on pwi. I remember my first time in archosaur and first time i was red named. Those were the days. BigPizza-retired from pw
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Er yea.. back to those days when i was lv 50:

No TWs, for a dif reason now thou b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Grrr, today just proved to me how far from "old times returning" this server is. My level 34 cleric was afking on top of Heavens Tear for 10 mins while a quest timer ran down. The whole 10 mins, no one bothered me. Back when my veno did ANYTHING at HT, I had to dodge, weave, drop from the sky then run, etc... just to GET to the npcs. It was so much fun trying to get around the 5-6 rpkers sitting on the Tear.

Now its just depressing b:sad
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I remember the good ol' days when some one as badly geared as me could terrorize the server. These days, let me try to go out pking with my less than +3 armor and +2 frost bow. That'll be a LOL show for the server b:chuckle

Pking lvl 30 or 40s isnt terrorize server u dumb ****
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Grrr, today just proved to me how far from "old times returning" this server is. My level 34 cleric was afking on top of Heavens Tear for 10 mins while a quest timer ran down. The whole 10 mins, no one bothered me. Back when my veno did ANYTHING at HT, I had to dodge, weave, drop from the sky then run, etc... just to GET to the npcs. It was so much fun trying to get around the 5-6 rpkers sitting on the Tear.

I heard that you can get banned for preventing people from doing their quests, or spiritual cultivation, or camping one spot/person and pk'ing repeatedly. Regular activities like those back in the day may have contributed to this.

Those were the good old days though, I remember... ^^ Pretty sure those days are gone.
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah i pk noobs all the time
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Read this thread if you get bored. here.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

How me turn PvP shield to teh "off'?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pking lvl 30 or 40s isnt terrorize server u dumb ****

Lol must go eat a d*ck. You obviously never knew me because back when I was pking I did the swamp >sanctuary> and all lvls above that. Your only saying that because I got to the pk list with the RedHawk tag over my head.

Fail facts are fail. b:bye
    edited August 2010
    Options

Yeah, I read that back when it was first going on, at least to a point. I'll finish reading it in a few mins here. But I agree with it all. Of course, no one leaves safe anymore so rpking is dead anyways b:sad

I actually WISH i would be rpked as I level my alts, cause nothing forces you to learn a class more than getting camped.