Endgame wep?

Qlngfu - Archosaur
Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cleric
so its time to begin farming / plannign a way to get my endgame wep, its just that..i got no idea what to get ._.''

iam full vit so would like to get something with alot -chan or Pdef/resist (or damageb:sin) not going to do nirvana for my wepb:surrender

so far ive found:

☆Neon Purgatory
☆Fate Denial: Godspeed
☆☆Beamhoof Slicer
☆☆Sinrabansho (just cause it looks cool, and crit is lovely)

not sure how hard they are to get or how much they cost butb:surrender leaning towards beamhoof ATM.

fell free to post others

ty ~.^
Post edited by Qlngfu - Archosaur on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    How much are you willing to spend? Coin and Time wise....Although, you have the time since you are low 9x.

Beamhoof Slicer (lvl90) is rank 6 = 35k rep and needs all of the badges. Are you close to that? If you are not close to 35k rep and not about to farm it (most do it now with HH, sell the mats, buy tokens and turn into rep badges) then I would take this off your list. Also, a few of the badges are slightly harder to get as well (Bravery, Strength and Courage seem to be the toughest).

CV Wand (lvl 95): Not sure about your server, but on LC the CV Wand (Lunar Glade Insignia) will run you about 50-75mill...depends on the seller and how bad you want it. But never the less, it is readily avaliable and has the channeling/crit/mag add-ons. The one good thing about the CV wand in the consistent damage as the spread is very minimal from high to low. Also, it refines slightly...just slightly higher then the Sinrabansho. If you get this at 95 you are set for end game and can even recast with Nirvana if by lvl 100 you choose to do so.

Godspeed (lvl 99) does not even compare to the others in stats, but is the cheapest and very, very easy to obtain. TBH, it is not a bad weapon and does many Clerics well. I had one and loved it because of the channeling and the added vit of course.

Now, the Sinrabansho (lvl100) requires 4 souledges from the previous swords and in addition the orange mat the Twilight Septer. This mat you can farm and HOPE the 0.00565 drop rate is on your side (drops from Twilight Minister: Doom in 3-3) or you can get 60 Best Luck tokens and exchange or you can find someone selling it for 70-100+mill.

Some idea as to cost and such...IMO...I would go CV Wand. But that is just me, unless you get lucky with the mat for the Sinrabansho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I prefer the HH99 gold sword over the glaive, but that's just me.
    the crit and hp is very sexy :p

also, some of the 99 green swords aren't too bad either, could look at those too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:surrender why does no one even consider the Buddha Leaf Lunar Magic Sword... xD i am one of the only clerics on sanctuary that uses one and it is a hax weapon lol i love it... great pdef and hp adds <3

b:avoid channeling is overrated b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Twilight Septer. This mat you can farm and HOPE the 0.00565 drop rate is on your side (drops from Twilight Minister: Doom in 3-3) or you can get 60 Best Luck tokens and exchange or you can find someone selling it for 70-100+mill.

If a best luck token is 5 mil a piece, and you need 60, that adds up to 300 mil. So why would someone sell it for 75 mil? I just seen one selling on WC for 285 mil on my server -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Sky_Runner - Raging Tide
    Sky_Runner - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Personally, I'm going for the TT99 gold magic sword for the HP add, love crit rate, and I happened to go the endless ambiguity route, which doesn't result in a TT99 weapon, and that's the only one that doesn't require a souledge.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    How much are you willing to spend? Coin and Time wise....Although, you have the time since you are low 9x.

Beamhoof Slicer (lvl90) is rank 6 = 35k rep and needs all of the badges. Are you close to that? If you are not close to 35k rep and not about to farm it (most do it now with HH, sell the mats, buy tokens and turn into rep badges) then I would take this off your list. Also, a few of the badges are slightly harder to get as well (Bravery, Strength and Courage seem to be the toughest).

got 8k rep, tokens cost 10800. 27k*8 / 25 =91,368,000 coins = semi scratched off list o.o and yea i got all badges cept those 3 =( my faction doesnt do CoA and iam fail at running cube

CV Wand (lvl 95): Not sure about your server, but on LC the CV Wand (Lunar Glade Insignia) will run you about 50-75mill...depends on the seller and how bad you want it. But never the less, it is readily avaliable and has the channeling/crit/mag add-ons. The one good thing about the CV wand in the consistent damage as the spread is very minimal from high to low. Also, it refines slightly...just slightly higher then the Sinrabansho. If you get this at 95 you are set for end game and can even recast with Nirvana if by lvl 100 you choose to do so.

a possibility..around the 7x mill at archo

Godspeed (lvl 99) does not even compare to the others in stats, but is the cheapest and very, very easy to obtain. TBH, it is not a bad weapon and does many Clerics well. I had one and loved it because of the channeling and the added vit of course.

semi scratched D: dun want bad weps ~.~

Now, the Sinrabansho (lvl100) requires 4 souledges from the previous swords and in addition the orange mat the Twilight Septer. This mat you can farm and HOPE the 0.00565 drop rate is on your side (drops from Twilight Minister: Doom in 3-3) or you can get 60 Best Luck tokens and exchange or you can find someone selling it for 70-100+mill.

scratched/

Some idea as to cost and such...IMO...I would go CV Wand. But that is just me, unless you get lucky with the mat for the Sinrabansho.

how does that buddha leaf look?
    and i dont like TT weps that muchb:surrender soo..average >:<
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Personally, I'm going for the TT99 gold magic sword for the HP add, love crit rate, and I happened to go the endless ambiguity route, which doesn't result in a TT99 weapon, and that's the only one that doesn't require a souledge.

Endless ambiguity does too have a TT99. Endless > Wraith conquerer > Mirage, or one of the other 3. o.O'

And why not this weapon? http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25677 b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:surrender why does no one even consider the Buddha Leaf Lunar Magic Sword... xD i am one of the only clerics on sanctuary that uses one and it is a hax weapon lol i love it... great pdef and hp adds <3

b:avoid channeling is overrated b:chuckle

i was actually going to go after that instead of neon purg but the prices for it were ridonkuloussss 70-80m when i thought it was gonna be a better price than neon and b just as good i was wrong. QQ
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    i was actually going to go after that instead of neon purg but the prices for it were ridonkuloussss 70-80m when i thought it was gonna be a better price than neon and b just as good i was wrong. QQ

b:chuckle its because no one makes them lol so the few that are out there people think they can jack up the price
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If a best luck token is 5 mil a piece, and you need 60, that adds up to 300 mil. So why would someone sell it for 75 mil? I just seen one selling on WC for 285 mil on my server -__-
    one or couple of the packs have an item that insta-gives a red mat so possibly that. (its rare tho)

price and state wise neon purgatory would be the most decent id think. Which reminds me... i gotta get buddha leaf for tw ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    how does that buddha leaf look?
    and i dont like TT weps that muchb:surrender soo..average >:<

double post FTW b:victory

the looks of it - it looks EXACTLY like the TT99 magic sword sadly :(
    but here are the stats http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/16097
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngel - Dreamweaver
    ArchAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I would prefer wep adds that increase dmg potential.. don't really like +def or +vit; those should be covered by our armor/gears. Controversial i agree, but well, that's just me :P

☆Neon Purgatory - my choice
    ☆Fate Denial: Godspeed - cheapest but lowest refines, would prefer more dmg potential than vit
    ☆☆Beamhoof Slicer - refines less than lunar weps, not easy to get the badges and not cheaper too.
    ☆☆Sinrabansho - refines less than lunar weps and more expensive (Twilight Scepter >.<)
    ☆Buddha's Leaf - no increased dmg potential adds
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @OP

expensive weapon only if u consider expensive refines

dont bother getting shiny stuff if you dont think you will refine it really high, otherwsie it s just a waste

f.e. cost of Fate Denial: Godspeed and refine +8 can be same like Neon Purgatory without refines
    (though if lucky u can buy already refined NP for good price)

so if you gonna get new NP (not to mention anything better) just to leave it on +5 or +7 then forget it
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    when you choose your weapon look at the weapon lvl along with the added effects. that of course is what determines how well the weapon will refine.

for lunar weapons i think Buhda leaf is a better weapon for clerics. We need the physical resistance more than the channeling. for mages of course i owuld get neon mages dont have the issue with phys def that clerics have.this is the cheapest option for what i would consider end game and is a very very good weapon choise.

another option i would suggest is getting the tt99 and recasting it. If you did this with the tt99 glavie it would have a better attack than lunar and you would get the pretty awesome efects that it has. i think raptors still go for around 2mil maybe mor maybe less but all together recating the tt99 glavie would be somewhere in the 200mil area.

tt100 is a little overrated for clerics to me. although the crit is nice you could easily get the r6 weapon or be well on your way if not done recasting the 99 glavie by the time you can get the 60 tokens of best luck=300mil, soul of relic+10mil, and 60 ultimate subs= 2.4mil.

im all about rank equipment so i would push for r6. if you like channeling its nice because the weapon gives -10 the ring gives -3 and the r6 chest gives -3 so thats a nice start on nice channelign. for r6 with tokens at 11k you need 35,200,000 for 10k rep so all together you would need 123,200,000 for the 35k rep. after that you need the 7 signs on a decent market would run you around 150,000,000.

and just so everyone knows refining is the hard part getting +10 refine lvl on your weapoon(whitch is what you shouls shoot for costs between $300-$350 dolars thats about 130mil in choins if you put the money through the auctin house in todays market.

for me R8 all the way lol look into it the 200k rep is worth getting. b:cute
  • TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear
    TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im all about rank equipment so i would push for r6. if you like channeling its nice because the weapon gives -10 the ring gives -3 and the r6 chest gives -3 so thats a nice start on nice channelign. for r6 with tokens at 11k you need 35,200,000 for 10k rep so all together you would need 123,200,000 for the 35k rep. after that you need the 7 signs on a decent market would run you around 150,000,000.

and just so everyone knows refining is the hard part getting +10 refine lvl on your weapoon(whitch is what you shouls shoot for costs between $300-$350 dolars thats about 130mil in choins if you put the money through the auctin house in todays market.

for me R8 all the way lol look into it the 200k rep is worth getting.

I have both the TT99 pataka and glaive +5, with perfect sapph shards, and I was thinking about saving the money for rep gear, and from the looks of it both on pwdatabase and from what I've heard here, it would probably be a good investment.

Only thing I'm a little unsure of is exactly where you get all the signs from? Some are from the cube and CoA? I suppose I could look it up on pwdatabase when I'm home from work but, I was just curious. I'll definitely have to look into rank stuff especially since the new update last night. Sounds like it may be more worth it than TT99 or Nirvana (in some ways?).

Besides, the armor actually looks decent lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have both the TT99 pataka and glaive +5, with perfect sapph shards, and I was thinking about saving the money for rep gear, and from the looks of it both on pwdatabase and from what I've heard here, it would probably be a good investment.

Only thing I'm a little unsure of is exactly where you get all the signs from? Some are from the cube and CoA? I suppose I could look it up on pwdatabase when I'm home from work but, I was just curious. I'll definitely have to look into rank stuff especially since the new update last night. Sounds like it may be more worth it than TT99 or Nirvana (in some ways?).

Besides, the armor actually looks decent lol...

dont worry about r9 trust me i checked into that and cried when i found out what you needed but i can help you with getting the signs.

there are 7 signs you have to get Bravery, Courage, Strength, Wisdom, Dexterity, Endurance, and Speed.

to get each sign oyu need to get 10 of each of the respected badges

Bravery, strength, and courage can all be won by doing City of Abominations. You need 100 orbs to get a badge of strength or courage, and you need 500 orbs to get a badge of bravery. On my server the badges of strength and courage can be bought for about 3mil while the bravery go for 5 to 7mil.

Wisdom badges can be obtained by trading 5 copper dragon orders to the Dragon Herald so 50 copper dragon orders and you have one sign done.

You can get dexterity badges by doing cube of fate.

You get endurance badges by doing dradon temple runs.

and lastly you get the speed badges by winning the daily race.

good luck b:cute