i'm sorry but WHERE THE **** COMPENSATION FOR DQ

Options
degen90
degen90 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Chronicles
Not only did your morons mess up TT, now its impossible to get our gears.

SO ONE MORE TIME, WHERE THE HELL IS OUR COMPENSATION FOR THE DQ PRICE CHANGE?.

im leaving the facebook group and **** pwi
Post edited by degen90 on

Comments

• FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Did the DQ price change really affect people that much....really?
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Did the DQ price change really affect people that much....really?

I'm starting to really like you b:cute

LOL @ getting gears impossible...it is not. Just more difficult. The game should not be as easy as it has been.

imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it has to me, i can't play my barb anymore, grinding produces loss in money from repairs, and anything else produces loss also
  • Sky_Runner - Raging Tide
    Sky_Runner - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Honestly, I don't remember the last time i grinded mobs for DQ. Farming herbs in hell is much more profitable, ijs
  • degen90
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we need that little profit to afford the tt99 gears now , since we have to get them with chips and coins thanks to the reetarded devs
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    +1 to a great way to get a honest answer.

*facepalm

**Compensation for the DQ loss is a lovely wedding ceremony** b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    while they are lazy in certain areas, and greedy in others, the devs aren't "reetarded". mostly, the stuff being changed is because of the servers in asia. regardless, there are much better ways to make money, besides farming for DQ.

now stop QQing and work like the rest of us.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    **Compensation for the DQ loss is a lovely wedding ceremony** b:surrender

They could at least give us all free sadness cards on our mailbox b:surrender
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They could at least give us all free sadness cards on our mailbox b:surrender

LOL. omg, that would be great... b:chuckle
  • _kaela_ - Raging Tide
    _kaela_ - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Reason 1 why DQ nerfs have hurt a huge portion of the community:
    Grinding versus picking herbs/non-dungeon mats, simply put one is less boring than the other, plus herbs/mats take time to respawn, and on an even mildly populated server like mine you're not the only one with that idea so you actually have to race to get herbs if someone doesn't get it first.

Reason 2:
    Not everyone can merchant. Some of us can't leave on our pcs for long periods of time, for a variety of reasons. I used to be able to but not as of late because I only have one pc and my family wants to use this one occasionally.

Reason 3:
    Let me say this in bold letters so that the CLERICS (and some barbs) that blabber about how "easy" it is to farm mats understand this:

DDs get last dibs on TT runs. Tank gets first dibs, then cleric, THEN DDs in order from highest level to lowest. You try getting a full set in a reasonable amount of time being a DD doing runs with random squads. The ONLY way a DD can get their gear in a reasonable time WITHOUT getting coin out of TT is to join a generous faction with a free bank. But with TW nerfs, factions aren't going to be able to afford that after awhile if they want to continue to TW.

Capisce?
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, because as a low level you HEAVILY depend on DQ items to make a profit, if the low levels don't have money they won't buy stuff from the mid levels, if the mid levels don't have money they won't buy stuff from the hi levels, it's a pyramid, if the base crumbles we all go down
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Reason 3:
    Let me say this in bold letters so that the CLERICS (and some barbs) that blabber about how "easy" it is to farm mats understand this:

DDs get last dibs on TT runs. Tank gets first dibs, then cleric, THEN DDs in order from highest level to lowest. You try getting a full set in a reasonable amount of time being a DD doing runs with random squads. The ONLY way a DD can get their gear in a reasonable time WITHOUT getting coin out of TT is to join a generous faction with a free bank. But with TW nerfs, factions aren't going to be able to afford that after awhile if they want to continue to TW.

Capisce?

that sucks. i make sure it's even... at least for me and the DDs. the barbie usually ends up taking first pick and getting the gold mats, anyway. but, we all chose our classes, and it's a stupid idea that some should get treated better because of it. if that's a huge issue for you, try to go with barbies and clerics that you know.

oh, and no one said it's easy to farm mats. i've been farming TT90 for a while now and running 2 to 4 runs a day. we did a 3-1 and got ONE TT mat... everything else was OHT. b:cry

as for this pyramid, i'm not really seeing a difference. probably because of the packs and various sales...
  • degen90
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The TT matts doesnt even sell, Nirvana squads are hard to form.

so tell me how to farm if there is easier way then grinding Kok
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    degen90 wrote: »
    The TT matts doesnt even sell, Nirvana squads are hard to form.

so tell me how to farm if there is easier way then grinding Kok

"koko" please. b:surrender honestly, the way i make money is by buying and selling gold. buy low, sell high. just have to time it all with the market. i know friends that farm low level TT, do events and gamma/delta for money.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125991

i'm sure there are many other threads like that, and while some of the points aren't as valid as they used to be, they're still valuable. honestly, QQing about how mats don't sell and how you can't find a nirvanna squad isn't putting coin in your inventory. just deal with it, if you want to keep playing. quit if you don't. that's really the only solution until the devs focus on PWI instead of the haxors in china.

EDIT: @Hamsta: it really isn't. they just like to complain and get sympathy. xD i've had many barbie friends tell me that.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "kokoa" please. b:surrender honestly, the way i make money is by buying and selling gold. buy low, sell high. just have to time it all with the market. i know friends that farm low level TT, do events and gamma/delta for money.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125991

i'm sure there are many other threads like that, and while some of the points aren't as valid as they used to be, they're still valuable. honestly, QQing about how mats don't sell and how you can't find a nirvanna squad isn't putting coin in your inventory. just deal with it, if you want to keep playing. quit if you don't. that's really the only solution until the devs focus on PWI instead of the haxors in china.

EDIT: @Hamsta: it really isn't. they just like to complain and get sympathy. xD i've had many barbie friends tell me that.

Fixed.
    b:avoid
    b:chuckle
    and lols
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fixed.
    b:avoid
    b:chuckle
    and lols
    xD

well, i meant i don't like being called a male private part. D:
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well, i meant i don't like being called a male private part. D:

eh?
    Actually he called you a "nuchal hump" of a fishy.
    o_o'
    D:
    He called you a fat storage thingy.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    eh?
    Actually he called you a "nuchal hump" of a fishy.
    o_o'
    D:
    He called you a fat storage thingy.
    b:shocked

i will not be victimized! b:angry b:infuriated

:3