Whats key differences between PW-MY and PWI if in USA?

unclesalty
unclesalty Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Chronicles
As title states- made an account on PW-MY back in day before international came out- should I get rid of it and come to international?

Pros and cons please!

TY!
Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
Post edited by unclesalty on

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've never played PW-MY, but let me tell you about how PWI is now.

1) Free to play, pay to win.

2) DQ drops were nerfed, high level TT has just been made unreasonably hard for even well geared players, the economy is in a shambles.

3) Levelling is now unreasonably easy. If you have a few good friends who will take you into an FC run and you hang back far enough, you're looking at 50 levels in a day easily. 1-90 is now easily achievable in less then a month.

4) Nerfed TW means that a lot of people don't bother with TW over here. Even people who said they'd "do it for fun" haven't shown up for a TW since. A large element of the game has been screwed.

5) You're going to meet a frightening number of high levels who don't know their **** from their hand when it comes to their character and they fail in all sorts of horrible ways.

6) Grinding isn't a word we recognise here any more. Don't use this word; it's forbidden.

7) Packs. Use nothing else for your gaming experience because most of it's been nerfed. Packs only.

Yeah. You're about a year too late on this scene.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unclesalty
    unclesalty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    God your posts make me laugh. I think I will rather like it on PWI!

Already got Allods, and have tried many other free mmo's out.

Not much out there exciting me anymore in the F2P zone.
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    unclesalty wrote: »

Please do not mention any rival MMO's in this forum. The Moderators dont like it.
    Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010

If you like unbalanced PvP, non-existent PvE, a crappy UI system that's been obviously broken for a couple of weeks now, GMs who are apparently constantly on mute, and high level noobs who will cause as many squad wipes as possible because of their own stupidity, as well as a game that's been broken beyond repair and has many of it's good instances nerfs and the bad ones made even worse, then yeah, PWI is your game.

Which makes me wonder about the kind of person you are if you think such a broken game is going to be so amazing. Where did you come from, exactly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Where did you come from, exactly?

I guess neverland, the smurfs village or the teletubbie world

Someone please help me... I can't tell the difference between this game and P2P anymore b:cry
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear8
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear8 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The sad part is, he seems to think Airyll is joking... b:shocked
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PW-MY is the most pathetic version of PW ever, because the quests go something like

"blue blue pink! RUN RED ROBIN BLUE! OMFG BIG BOOM ROAR LAWLCAKES PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! BARBIE WITH ACTIONMAN!"

which will mean "go to the lake and kill 5 turtles"

It's almost impossible to understand the translation :x When you played you'd have to have a website loaded that would actually tell you what to do XD

Otherwise it's the same really
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PW-MY is the most pathetic version of PW ever, because the quests go something like

"blue blue pink! RUN RED ROBIN BLUE! OMFG BIG BOOM ROAR LAWLCAKES PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! BARBIE WITH ACTIONMAN!"

It's almost impossible to understand the translation :x When you played you'd have to have a website loaded that would actually tell you what to do XD

wow o.o;; and i thought their area naming was bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010

D:
    Is there something wrong if me can understand that perfectly?
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    D:
    Is there something wrong if me can understand that perfectly?
    b:shocked

The men in white coats will be with you shortly :3 until then enjoy this jaket, it's so lovely and warm and it lets you hug yourself >=3
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Discussions of other PW versions are not allowed on here.