Gluttonix glitch back

Options
WnbTank - Archosaur
WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
I heard that the glitch was fixed a while ago, now, after this loved update regarding TW pay, it`s broken yet again. Did FB59 on alt, few days back, tabbed the normal way on start as it was supposed to be fixed, quest fails, tab in inventory. I`m just seriously wondering, could you GMs/Devs spend more time with packs and stop breaking the game even more? When we had to QQ for the fix for months the first time, is it too much to ask not to break it again? If you got no skill with handling the code of your game, please play with your packs and don`t break it more as fixing has been almost impossible task for you in the past.

Ps. I heard Brimstone being broken the same way, isn`t that cool or what?
Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
Post edited by WnbTank - Archosaur on

Comments

• $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver
    $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Same problem here.
    So more or less just a confirming post ... 59 last Tab is screwed again.
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    VeonitaMysti Lvl 055 Mystic
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There seem to be a lot of tab glitches. The fire AoE boss in fb99 Abaddon glitched on my Assassin. I had tabbed but it didn't give EXP and now I've had the tab for awhile now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There seem to be a lot of tab glitches. The fire AoE boss in fb99 Abaddon glitched on my Assassin. I had tabbed but it didn't give EXP and now I've had the tab for awhile now.

Well Brimstone is supposedly broken on 2 last bosses, first one works just fine. Funny thing, these features appeared after TW update, kinda confirms my point, devs shouldn`t be let to touch the code, they just break it. They could send expedition on African jungles to hunt new coders, baboons are known to be fast learners!
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well Brimstone is supposedly broken on 2 last bosses, first one works just fine. Funny thing, these features appeared after TW update, kinda confirms my point, devs shouldn`t be let to touch the code, they just break it. They could send expedition on African jungles to hunt new coders, baboons are known to be fast learners!

maybe the baboons will be able to fix all these glitches. b:shutup
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actually I may have had this problem before the TW update when I did my abaddon.

We had a fist BM kill the boss so it was over in about 10 seconds, and I tabbed when he was halfway through so I'm not sure if I just tabbed too late or it glitched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You mean a glitch was fixed?

Get out.

I don't think this glitch was ever properly fixed, people have been having tabbing issues since the dawn of PWI time or whenever these glitches first appeared. Nobody made an effort to fix them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    maybe the baboons will be able to fix all these glitches. b:shutup

They tried. But the pandas had already broken all the keyboards and monitors. b:cry
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actually I may have had this problem before the TW update when I did my abaddon.

We had a fist BM kill the boss so it was over in about 10 seconds, and I tabbed when he was halfway through so I'm not sure if I just tabbed too late or it glitched.

When it glitches, you find quest failing and tab appearing in your inventory, if you tab too late, I think you`d have quest, just no boss and you`d get tab back changing lead/something like that, not the second boss dies like on glitch.

Edit: Airyll, I was told it was fixed and I haven`t seen glitch happen in like a year, `cept my alts fb few days back. So yeah, I assume that it was fixed and is broken again, like so many other tabs...

Edit2: Rewrote my sentence, my head hurt after reading it, sry =/.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Edit: Airyll, I was told it was fixed and I haven`t seen glitch happen before few days back since last summer, so yea, I assumed it was fixed.

You were told but you weren't given proof. Just because FB59 has never bugged on me at any time, that doesn't mean it was fixed. It just means I got lucky.

Like I said, people have been finding FB59 glitches on them for a long while, even if most people don't experience it. It was still glitching, it wasn't completely fixed, this isn't new. End of.

Don't expect them to fix it now when they never did in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You were told but you weren't given proof. Just because FB59 has never bugged on me at any time, that doesn't mean it was fixed. It just means I got lucky.

Like I said, people have been finding FB59 glitches on them for a long while, even if most people don't experience it. It was still glitching, it wasn't completely fixed, this isn't new. End of.

Don't expect them to fix it now when they never did in the first place.

Meh, when I see nobody QQing about Gluttonix glitch and am told it was fixed, yeah, I assume it is fixed then. Sure, they may have not fixed it in the first place and I have just been lucky or extremely unlucky for getting glitched few days back. And actually, I wouldn`t have posted about this unless I had heard about other FBs glitching the same way, never ever heard before anything but Gluttonix glitching.
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They tried. But the pandas had already broken all the keyboards and monitors. b:cry

those damn bamboo eaters. they will pay... b:infuriated
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People seem to think this glitch is ever present, and its never been. Its only like a 5-10% chance of it glitching (figure taken from no where other then experience). Most people go through just fine and never experience the glitch, and then claim its fixed. Meanwhile it just doesnt happen for most people. I've been through many FB59s helping people, and its popped up, not often, but still consistantly from the dawn of PWI through till now. It was never fixed.
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Did a fb59 for the first time in a few months and had both Glut and Ofotis glitch b:surrender

They're really **** the pooch on PvE now haha. Oh well, that's why all I do is pk nowadays.
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People seem to think this glitch is ever present, and its never been. Its only like a 5-10% chance of it glitching (figure taken from no where other then experience). Most people go through just fine and never experience the glitch, and then claim its fixed. Meanwhile it just doesnt happen for most people. I've been through many FB59s helping people, and its popped up, not often, but still consistantly from the dawn of PWI through till now. It was never fixed.

This explains a lot, seems like it was never fixed, any bets will PWE ever fix it? I`m curious, have other bosses glitched for you? Cause I always thought it was only gluttonix that glitched, now I`ve been hearing past week a lot of bosses glitching. Have those been consistent or just appeared lately is kinda question what is quite interesting =).
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This explains a lot, seems like it was never fixed, any bets will PWE ever fix it? I`m curious, have other bosses glitched for you? Cause I always thought it was only gluttonix that glitched, now I`ve been hearing past week a lot of bosses glitching. Have those been consistent or just appeared lately is kinda question what is quite interesting =).

Phlebo in FB89, Eden, and Fushma in FB51, just to name a couple. Chances are, all tabbed bosses probably have the chance to glitch in this way. Some just do it more prominently then others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Phlebo in FB89, Eden, and Fushma in FB51, just to name a couple. Chances are, all tabbed bosses probably have the chance to glitch in this way. Some just do it more prominently then others.

Last boss in 51 either.

Oh, and it's not FB it's C2D... (for all you that like to correct people who say HH).... :P
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Oh, and it's not FB it's C2D... (for all you that like to correct people who say HH).... :P

:D b:laugh
  • Kyphe - Harshlands
    Kyphe - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I've always had the FB 51 Fushma glitch on all of my characters, without fail.

Never had any problems in 59 though... b:surrender
    Any problem can be solved through the application of explosives. If at first you don't succeed, you didn't use enough.

"Murphy: Hay guys wutz goin on hur LOL btw LAGBEAST GOES RAWR!!!"~XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
  • DDEShare - Raging Tide
    DDEShare - Raging Tide Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On a slightly related note, recently helped out with a FB51. Tabber went back to get the 3rd tab for Wyvern, came back, tabbed...no quest. Tab dissapeared, she had like 10 empty quest slots, everyone else had space as well. Meh killed it anyways >_>
    "There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face."

Proud member of Playboy b:victory