New Server - We Want You! --- If You Intending To Join Post ;) If Not Then GTFO!

pkerfairfax
pkerfairfax Posts: 49 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Note: This is for the folks who are intending to join the new PvP Server in 1-4 months time. If you are not one of those then...

GTFO

For all the folks who are joining the new server doesn't matter if it comes in 1 month, 4 months or whenever! For all you folks who are going to join let's show off our dosh!

New Server is taking the forum over! Rage!b:infuriated

Me personally going to spend $17,000 in the first 3 months b:pleased

How much you going to spend and what do you intend to do?

Servers ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah b:cool
Post edited by pkerfairfax on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    inb4lock.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    inb4lock.

Well if they going to lock it then.. I want our own sub-forumb:pleased
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    inb4lock as well
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I plan to join. b:victory

Because I am sure it will be a awesome server.

Did I mention I would make 50 alts to stand aruond and do nothing there. b:shutup
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1) inb4thelock

2) You poor misguided soul

3) I can't wait to laugh at you and the amount you spend when they merge your server into the other new servers, both of which are practical ghost towns in their own right.

4) Why are you spending that much money on a game that's gone down the proverbial ****hole and can no longer dig itself back out in less then a four week period? It's nothing to brag about.

"I'm spending $17k on a dying game and funding their idiocy lol"

Yeah. Not really bragging rights. Go spend $17k on a different game, maybe some people would care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If anything, we'll see some server merges, not new ones.
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    1) inb4thelock

3) I can't wait to laugh at you and the amount you spend when they merge your server into the other new servers, both of which are practical ghost towns in their own right.

4) Why are you spending that much money on a game that's gone down the proverbial ****hole and can no longer dig itself back out in less then a four week period? It's nothing to brag about.

Yeah. Not really bragging rights. Go spend $17k on a different game, maybe some people would care.

Awwww don't be jealous honeyb:kiss
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Go spend $17k on a different game, maybe some people would care.

Or not as the case may be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010

GTFO Lightaineb:bye
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    let the man have his e-peen.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Spending money on a dead server... that will be fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    no, ur not spending 17k on this game, how do i figure u ask? u just wont.

also, inb4lock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Awwww don't be jealous honeyb:kiss

I'm far from jealous.

Seriously. When you can explain to me why I would be jealous of a fool spending $17k on a new server that'll end up merged with other new servers (because both other new servers are dying if not already just about dead) and nevermind spending that much money on a game that's gone from half respectable to slowly dying in a four week period, maybe I'll even consider being jealous.

Until then, you're wasting your money on the wrong kind of pixels. Seriously, go blow $17k on FW or another game that's not so screwed up, yeah?

(This is coming from somebody who used to be a somewhat heavy cash shopper. Jealous? Far from it. I just think you're stupid. b:cute )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010

You're lucky you're in a PvE server cause if we merged with you, we'd own you lot, simplesb:pleased
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    :o threatening too now xD

inb4bedtimeforsomeone
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    let the man have his e-peen.

More like, E-peen
    edited August 2010
    You're lucky you're in a PvE server cause if we merged with you, we'd own you lot, simplesb:pleased

My lot? If you mean the people on my server, sure. If you mean me, then I laugh. I would absolutely love for my character to be thrown on a PK server so I could whoop some ****. On my server, PK is completely dead.
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    I'm far from jealous.

Seriously. When you can explain to me why I would be jealous of a fool spending $17k on a new server that'll end up merged with other new servers (because both other new servers are dying if not already just about dead) and nevermind spending that much money on a game that's gone from half respectable to slowly dying in a four week period, maybe I'll even consider being jealous.

Until then, you're wasting your money on the wrong kind of pixels. Seriously, go blow $17k on FW or another game that's not so screwed up, yeah?

(This is coming from somebody who used to be a somewhat heavy cash shopper. Jealous? Far from it. I just think you're stupid. b:cute )

oooh English girl?b:dirty

b:kiss

FW is ****, all these idiots spending 24 hours a day to be a god.. At least i can pay and not waste my precious time.

And if they do merge oh well. I'm paying for enjoyment not looking to actually make a profit? I wasted more money on **** things and they were crapb:sad
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    My lot? If you mean the people on my server, sure. If you mean me, then I laugh. I would absolutely love for my character to be thrown on a PK server so I could whoop some ****. On my server, PK is completely dead.

What? Did I hear you right?

You start on HT PvE server! am I right? Then you move to DW another PvE server! now Raging Tide!b:shocked

You alright?b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    What? Did I hear you right?

You start on HT PvE server! am I right? Then you move to DW another PvE server! now Raging Tide!b:shocked

You alright?b:chuckle

Yeah, at least DW has some PK to go around, I figured RT wouldn't be as bad as it is, but it is absolutely dead and terrible.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    oooh English girl?b:dirty

b:kiss

FW is ****, all these idiots spending 24 hours a day to be a god.. At least i can pay and not waste my precious time.

And if they do merge oh well. I'm paying for enjoyment not looking to actually make a profit? I wasted more money on **** things and they were crapb:sad

Why yes, English girl.

And I never said that you couldn't pay. But whether you pay to play this game or not, you're now wasting your time. Did you miss the recent updates? You know, like the TW one that's made TW pretty worthless. Maybe the TT one where 3-3 is now impossible even for several high-powered squads between the random aggro and the new buffs. There's a huge thread about it just below this one you can go and read.

Once upon a time I might have been jealous. I'd love $17k pocket money to blow on a game. But when you tell me you're blowing it on this game? Yeah, I just laugh. You're going to spend money on a **** thing, and it's going to be ****. Well said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    Why yes, English girl

We English got to stick together if you know what i mean ;)
    b:pleased
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    At least i can pay and not waste my precious time.

Guess you would rather spend your precious time looking like an idiot on the forums. And it doesn't cost you a penny.
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    Guess you would rather spend your precious time looking like an idiot on the forums. And it doesn't cost you a penny.

Sigh, I Think the whole PWI are jealous of CSersb:sad

Did I mention I got CSer friends coming to?b:laughb:laugh
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    You make this game F2P. No jealousy here.

Some CSers just are idiots. That's all. b:victory

***Im talking about you just incase you did not get it***
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hoorah for CSers!!!!!! I <3 u all

I think this thread was more about praising him then bashing.

Hope you're happy b:cute
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    You make this game F2P. No jealousy here.

Some CSers just are idiots. That's all. b:victory

***Im talking about you just incase you did not get it***

Okay, well let's see when the server is released you'll see how many people will be there, until then Shut the fu ck up.b:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1) inb4thelock

^^ This.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Okay, well let's see when the server is released you'll see how many people will be there, until then Shut the fu ck up.b:victory

Go to Harshlands. You'll see what happens to a new PvP server's population after 9 months. It wasn't any better when it was 1 month old either. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    inb4suckysucky$10
    Okay, well let's see when the server is released you'll see how many people will be there

LMAO look at raging tides... and u think the new server will be good, get back into class young boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    inb4suckysucky$10

LMAO look at raging tides... and u think the new server will be good, get back into class young boy

Well, see, he wants to spend $17,000 (why this arbitray number instead of 15k or 25k is beyond me, but that's besides the point)... if he came to an established server and spend that much money, he would be one of the best geared people on the server... and he would be laughed at and killed by so many people it would damage his ability to stroke his e-peen. People who hadn't spent a cent or even a fraction of what he has would be owning his **** day and night. And he'll be known as the nub who came out of nowhere with amazing gear but no skills. I think he wants to avoid that title. Too bad, he would be fun to kill and laugh at. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
This discussion has been closed.