Rank IX (in-game information)

Options
Oxycoton - Lost City
Oxycoton - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
You can find all necessary information about those new Rank IX by in-game Encyclopedia clicking on Gear... just need to type:

* For Weapons:
(bld) Axe: ★★Warflame Cleaver
(wiz) Magic Sword: ★★Tranquility Spellblade
(ea) Bow: ★★Nebulae Shooter
(ec) Glaive: ★★Sanctity Glaive
(wf) Wand: ★★Voidwalker Wand
(wb) Axe: ★★Overlord Battleaxe
(sin) Dagger: ★★Catastrophe Stinger
(psy) Soulsphere: ★★Miracle Soulsphere

* For Armors :
(bld): ★★Warflame
(wiz): ★★Tranquility
(ea): ★★Nebulae
(ec): ★★Sanctity
(wf): ★★Voidwalker
(wb): ★★Overlord
(sin): ★★Catastrophe
(psy): ★★Miracle

Necessary items to craft each piece of Rank IX including the ring:
1. 300k Reputation
2. 3 Medals of Glory (can be obtained randonly by winning TWs)
3. 32 General Summer's Tokens (1 = 9999 chips, 32 = 319968)

All classes has the same bonuses:
(2) pieces = Def. LV +10
(3) pieces = Crit. CHance +1%
(4) pieces = Att. LV +10
(5) pieces = Def. LV +10
(6) pieces = Att. LV +20

I hope its clears your questions b:victory
Post edited by Oxycoton - Lost City on

Comments

• drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Has anyone found how to make the General Summer's Tokens? I wanted to verify the rumors that they cost 9999 Mysterious Chips, so I checked at the Mysterious Merchant, but I don't see it there. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough.
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm curious what the individual set bonuses are, if they vary that is.

As for where to make the tokens - at General Summer, yeah 10k chips per piece
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Since the bow is not zerk I guess I won't be going for it :P
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Has anyone found how to make the General Summer's Tokens? I wanted to verify the rumors that they cost 9999 Mysterious Chips, so I checked at the Mysterious Merchant, but I don't see it there. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

Try talking to General Summer. 1st option when window pops up should answer your question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • LordCross - Dreamweaver
    LordCross - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why the barb armors have interval in it but the bm's and sin's armor dont have lmao
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Try talking to General Summer. 1st option when window pops up should answer your question.

LOL, nice. "We are almost running out of supply. If you bring me some Mysterious Chips, I will give you the token which I signed with my blood." Evidently he wants me to single-handedly replenish his Mysterious Chip supply for the next decade. I think he needs to learn the definition of "some."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF is ec and bld?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF is ec and bld?

New terms for Blademaster and EP Cleric apparently.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF is ec and bld?

bld = blademaster

ec = elf cleric

ea = elf archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
    Pantsu b:dirty
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, the belt can't be refined
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol what? EP = Celric I thought, as it's Elf Priest

btw, nice siggy b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I find it to be horrible enough when LC-tards go around with the HH (Herp Hurrrrr), WF, EA, etc., but to start making up new ones such as ec is just full-blown ****.
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I find it to be horrible enough when LC-tards go around with the HH (Herp Hurrrrr), WF, EA, etc., but to start making up new ones such as ec is just full-blown ****.

this +10 epic win b:cute
  • Oxycoton - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options

Like i care for what you saying.. english isnt even my main language..
    Have nothing better to do? ..what about you go try **** other kids from your own age.. like 10-12?!

(at least i know more than ONE language)
    b:bye
  • Oxycoton - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm curious what the individual set bonuses are, if they vary that is.

Yeah.. i just checked.. they all have the same bonuses.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rank 9 equips are now ingame? I can't believe why the devs make such overpowered endgame equipment .... oh well... I got all my skills again for level 49...

Honestly... I refuse to spend 24/7 or a load of money just to get rank IX stuff. Through the game rank equipment fails for non-clerics/wizards/psychics/assassins anyways b:sweat

Another dumb update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wonder how long it'll take for someone to buy THIS rank?

And Yulk....stop whining you little baby. I get beat up by BM's all the time. You just suck. Heck, I'm married to one of them.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wonder how long it'll take for someone to buy THIS rank?

And Yulk....stop whining you little baby. I get beat up by BM's all the time. You just suck. Heck, I'm married to one of them.

Rank IX equipment is OP, not saying classes are OP, read my post properly you fail.

I said rank gears before IX is pathetic to barbs, bms, venoes and archers. This have nothing to do with PVP you idiot. Which is why I craft gears for better

And LOL @ you losing to BMs all the time. You must really suck at your class. It should be 50/50... just fail. Learn how to stun lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All classes has the same bonuses:
    (2) pieces = Def. LV +10
    (3) pieces = Crit. CHance +1%
    (4) pieces = Att. LV +10
    (5) pieces = Def. LV +10
    (6) pieces = Att. LV +20

That's just to show how stupid you are BTW Yulk....they have the same bonuses. Just wanted to point that out.
    Honestly... I refuse to spend 24/7 or a load of money just to get rank IX stuff. Through the game rank equipment fails for non-clerics/wizards/psychics/assassins anyways

Another dumb update

Sounds like you're calling out OP classes to me...Open mouth, insert foot?

And while YOU'RE busy LOLing at me getting beat up by Physical classes (which doesn't bother me, because I don't have endgame gear, my PDef is terrible, and I always get caught off guard anyways) *I* will be laughing as YOU get your **** beat down by Magical Classes, since I know your Magical Defense must be about as bad as your comebacks.
    You're a oneshot to me now, and by the time you're my level, you'll STILL be a oneshot to me. Not smart to talk **** when you're still a lowbie.

No, the Rank IX equipment isn't worth it for really any class if you have my say on it. I'll be busy farming for Nirvana if you need me in the meantime.....

Edit: And Psychics only have two stun abilities....that's not including Soul of Retaliation. Once again, open mouth, insert foot.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's just to show how stupid you are BTW Yulk....they have the same bonuses. Just wanted to point that out.

Sounds like you're calling out OP classes to me...Open mouth, insert foot?

And while YOU'RE busy LOLing at me getting beat up by Physical classes (which doesn't bother me, because I don't have endgame gear, my PDef is terrible, and I always get caught off guard anyways) *I* will be laughing as YOU get your **** beat down by Magical Classes, since I know your Magical Defense must be about as bad as your comebacks.
    You're a oneshot to me now, and by the time you're my level, you'll STILL be a oneshot to me. Not smart to talk **** when you're still a lowbie.

No, the Rank IX equipment isn't worth it for really any class if you have my say on it. I'll be busy farming for Nirvana if you need me in the meantime.....

Edit: And Psychics only have two stun abilities....that's not including Soul of Retaliation. Once again, open mouth, insert foot.

Yeah, I'm calling out OP classes because rank gears are so op on assassins/clerics/wizards/psychics *facepalm and sarcasm*

I have Teribble M.DEF and I win/lose against magic classes 50/50 because simply I was faster/slower. So what if I am a "one shot" to you? You'd be a one shot to me too, I'd possibly can kill you with just stun lock at this level since your P.DEF is so bad you'll be an easy kill cause you die by bms 100% of the time, maybe it is cause your a fail psychic b:bye And GL trying to even survive nirvana if the bosses won't one shot you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

edited August 2010
    Options
    Rank IX equipment is OP, not saying classes are OP, read my post properly you fail.

I said rank gears before IX is pathetic to barbs, bms, venoes and archers. This have nothing to do with PVP you idiot. Which is why I craft gears for better

And LOL @ you losing to BMs all the time. You must really suck at your class. It should be 50/50... just fail. Learn how to stun lock

Rank gear is especially great to archers.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Rank gear is especially great to archers.

oh please, that is S***y equipment, it makes me puke. No extra phys.atk /DEX/VIT/MP/DEF recovery gears on archer is typically useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oh please, that is S***y equipment, it makes me puke. No extra phys.atk /DEX/VIT/MP/DEF recovery gears on archer is typically useless.

Hey, um, Yulk? Yeah its Mr. Warren. Just wondering...can you stop being an annoying, worthless piece? I mean, you do nothing but complain. Thanks. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

yulk, you're right. because an archer:
    1. needs a lot of HP to tank
    2. needs MP Recovery to use skills often, like an arcane user would, because normal shots suck
    3. needs Def. because we would rather fight up close than at max range.
    4. relies on skills, not normal shots so -int is worthless to us.
    edited August 2010
    Options

Ever heard of a thing called interval? Rank gear is what makes archers one of the easiest classes to 5.0.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ever heard of a thing called interval? Rank gear is what makes archers one of the easiest classes to 5.0.

He doesn't pray to Interval God. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • KiiTte - Heavens Tear
    KiiTte - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bld = blademaster

ec = elf cleric

ea = elf archer

WTF..bld...really?...wait..what? 0.0
  • KiiTte - Heavens Tear
    KiiTte - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    heh so sad
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I'm calling out OP classes because rank gears are so op on assassins/clerics/wizards/psychics *facepalm and sarcasm*

I* have Teribble M.DEF and I win/lose against magic classes 50/50 because simply I was faster/slower. So what if I am a "one shot" to you? You'd be a one shot to me too, I'd possibly can kill you with just stun lock at this level since your P.DEF is so bad you'll be an easy kill cause you die by bms 100% of the time, maybe it is cause your a fail psychic b:bye And GL trying to even survive nirvana if the bosses won't one shot you

If you had any experience what so ****ing ever you would know that if you got caught off guard by a bm with +10 decides and 5 aps, whatever they are attacking isnt going to last very long, hell even if they only have +5 and 2.5 aps they still wouldnt last that long if they get a stun off before you realize it youll probably end up in the ground and dead

Also, if you didnt realize, arcane people, yes they have horrid physical defense unless your like Elayne and spend an assload on shards and refines... guess what, only way for them to actually survive being attacked is to not get attacked, if you cant kill someone before they get to you as an arcane that doesnt make you fail at all more then likely they have a crapload of hp/healed/potted/is charmed/what have you, enough to stay alive and get to you, but the second your hit, you will more then likely die, end of story

Hell Im even 92, have 5.5k hp unbuffed (gear isnt fail whatsoever...) and I can be eaten alive by bms if they get to me first while Im caught off guard, and my physical defense isnt that bad, but then again light armor sucks anyway...

So please, dont, dont even try to call people fail when in reality you have no ****ing clue what the hell you are talking about
  • camaro7007
    camaro7007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »

u trade the chips for tokens at summer in west arch by forges