STOP QQing you give us bad name!!!

_Omnislash - Heavens Tear
_Omnislash - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
OK its simple this thread is to tell all the sins out there that can't play there class properly (or can't be bothered to learn) **** QQing about 3x spark knocking us out of stealth. Its done and dusted get over it. Yes i agree that nix bleed should be fixed but the reason venos spend money in game is to get the almighty powerful nix they wont fix it cuz they will lose money. Be honest guys its not that hard to sleep>demon spark>innerharmony>headhunt>then blitz till dead is it.

I just think these people that QQ are making us sins out to be moaners and its embarrasing. If you could once kill barbs and now can't go reroll as barb stop ya bishing and learn to play the class, every class has weaknesses and strengths learn them!!
Post edited by _Omnislash - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rated_PG - Raging Tide
    Rated_PG - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OK its simple this thread is to tell all the sins out there that can't play there class properly (or can't be bothered to learn) **** QQing about 3x spark knocking us out of stealth. Its done and dusted get over it. Yes i agree that nix bleed should be fixed but the reason venos spend money in game is to get the almighty powerful nix they wont fix it cuz they will lose money. Be honest guys its not that hard to sleep>demon spark>innerharmony>headhunt>then blitz till dead is it.

I just think these people that QQ are making us sins out to be moaners and its embarrasing. If you could once kill barbs and now can't go reroll as barb stop ya bishing and learn to play the class, every class has weaknesses and strengths learn them!!

Very well said my friend. If this complete explanation doesn't stop the raging and QQing nothing will make these kids learn. Good job.
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    Mitties - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ^This

Thank you, this was getting annoying. Though I must admit, L***** is fun to tease....
    Very well said my friend. If this complete explanation doesn't stop the raging and QQing nothing will make these kids learn. Good job.

That is what I'm afraid of, mate.

OR
    Nothing will make these kids learn.

Fixed.
    [Insert pithy quote here.]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Hello, my name is ACLucius, and I approve this message.

Vote for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It affects Pvp more than Pve, this nurfy, but I agree that the QQ-ing has to stop.

and it's not even so bad :P i even stand a better chance against those crazy high level demon sins now that they can't redspark in stealth b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Why they even QQing when the recent patch gave them an overall buff with the disable of expel?
    b:puzzled

besides, triple spark gives immunity time as well so......
    *cough*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Stop it you're gonna make Lingzi feel bad D=
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes i agree that nix bleed should be fixed but the reason venos spend money in game is to get the almighty powerful nix they wont fix it cuz they will lose money.

They won't fix the Bleed issue because Veno's suck without it.
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    Mitties - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They won't fix the Bleed issue because Veno's suck without it.

That is so not true it's not even funny.
    [Insert pithy quote here.]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Shot through the heart and you to blame. You give us a bad name.

Seriously tho, stop giving away workable combos.
  • Eteocles - Heavens Tear
    Eteocles - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I got to say one thing about nix bleed.......... Blood clot works everytime and u don't even need to deep sting u can spark far away - inner harmony- shadow jump- head hunt- they dead. SIN FTW!!!!!!!!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have only used stealth in PvP once or twice. We CAN be played w/o it. And it's not like they are nixing our stealth altogether, just our ability to spark while in stealth. Sparking makes you invulnerable while its channeling anyway. So what exactly is there to QQ about anyway?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Legateu - Sanctuary
    Legateu - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Heh, that gave me a laugh. Well said. I cant imagine why any sins have issues with Nix's anyways, if ur smart the veno's dead b4 they can even sick said Nix on you XD
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    inb4 necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    inb4 necro

inafter2late.
  • KAPPOW - Dreamweaver
    KAPPOW - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If you people give away combos people will read and work away around that combo :(
    I like to vary my combos to make the game more interesting #:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    comboes pshhhhhhh >.>

other than my stun and other skills-that-do-something-special, i just mash my mouse until the opponent implodes and dies. or until i die.
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Hello, my name is ACLucius, and I approve this message.

Vote for me!

Hello, my name in Typhyse, and I approve of this approver.
    -votes for ACLucius-
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Can I QQ about barbs loosing our stealth spark?
  • Kiaxn - Archosaur
    Kiaxn - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    meh its just the demon sins that complain sage ftw

if you want interval .. play a bm
    Blood Red for a reason.
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    meh its just the demon sins that complain sage ftw

if you want interval .. play a bm

Why?For fists?

Daggers outdamage fists especially with crits.

Sage affects the PvE aspect of the sin,you can't say things like "FTW!!"

Sage have his strenght and weakness
    Same with demon.b:bye

And since your saying that sage is better,then I have one thing to say you:

Assasins are naturally DPS classes,if assasins DPS is s*** then you're fail no matter how hard you hit [I talk about Chill of the deep]
    Not to mention that sins dish out extreme damage without sage skills,so there's no point in increasing your damage.
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    FINALLY, someone else who see's the pointlessness of CoD!
    Even though I am going Sage. Why? Because I can.b:bye

Can I QQ about barbs loosing our stealth spark?
    Go right ahead xD
    ~Spazz~
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

I didn't said that sage is s*** compared to demon [if that's what you though].

I just wanted to prove that Kiaxn's post is trash.

Sage and demon are ,imo, balanced.......I compared the sage and demon skills for assasin to see what is better and the score is 13-13 [if we don't count puncture wound and focused mind which is player's choice]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    No, I knew you weren't bashing Sage, I just knew someone was going to bash me for going Sage if I prefer APS over DPS.
    ~Spazz~
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Go right ahead xD

Heyyy I like CoD. Its useful when there's that onesquishy talkin **** out of sz because he surrrounded by his lvl 1xx guildies >_> jus CoD headhunt the stealth ftw one shot :D and all his guildies are standin around like wtf jus happened
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Gotchya. See I don't PK yet, and don't plan to till 9x (maybe late 8x when i have my 3 pieces of -int gear)
    ~Spazz~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Assasins are naturally DPS classes,if assasins DPS is s*** then you're fail no matter how hard you hit [I talk about Chill of the deep]

CoD is useful, especially now that you can turn it right off, and it's not auto attacking with it on. I won't spoon feed you everything you need to know about your class, but the hint is something to do with more than one target.
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    CoD is useful, especially now that you can turn it right off, and it's not auto attacking with it on. I won't spoon feed you everything you need to know about your class, but the hint is something to do with more than one target.

I know chill of the deep is usefull for skill spammers,since the mana cost is low and since attacking skills aren't influenced by DPS.

But that's the only real quality of this skill......in rest is trash!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Hmmm I really didn't think about that, I do tend to skill spam at times. I just don't have it in any of my skill sets so I forget I have it. I really only use it on bosses when barb is low or fail.
    ~Spazz~
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Hmmm I really didn't think about that, I do tend to skill spam at times. I just don't have it in any of my skill sets so I forget I have it. I really only use it on bosses when barb is low or fail.

Well yea you read it Chill of the Deep only for skill spammers.........I can't see sins using normal attack with this buff on b:chuckle
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Yup, though as I still have it at lvl 1, it won't help me much to start trying it out now.b:laugh
    ~Spazz~