Please explain to me

opisgod
opisgod Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Why hasn't Spectral conquered the map yet? Don't they exceed other guilds in gear and levels? I wonder if the guild leaders' ethnicity plays a role in this...

Explanations por favor, danke.
Post edited by opisgod on

Comments

• Meannie - Lost City
    Meannie - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Dear Gawd... Greenbeans u go to Dreamweaver and stay there please b:bye
    "Kill my demons and my angels might die".
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    opisgod wrote: »
    Why hasn't Spectral conquered the map yet? Don't they exceed other guilds in gear and levels? I wonder if the guild leaders' ethnicity plays a role in this...

Essence is conquering the map so they seem to exceed even spectral in gear and levels.
    I wonder if the aerodynamic of the guild leaders heads plays a role in this.b:surrender

b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    opisgod wrote: »

*gasp*
    This might be it.
    Essence is conquering the map
    Fanboys <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheBishSlap - Lost City
    TheBishSlap - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    actually spectral outgears essence by quite a bit essence doesnt have a single +12 weapon and only one person with 8 jun and shes an ep so she doesnt really count <.<
    lets count how many 8juns/+12s spectral has....
    im jahailad and i cant change my avatarQQ
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Spectral has gears - Check
    Spectral has brains - (silence)
    Spectral has teamwork - (sounds of crickets)

Essence has gears - Check (not as much as Spectral)
    Essence has brians - Check
    Essence has teamwork - Check
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Dunno anyone called Brian
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    My name is Brian, I approve this message
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    essence has gears: check
    essence has teamwork: check
    essence has brain: check
    essence has hair: small check

spec has gears: check
    spec has teamwork: check
    spec has brain: check
    spec has hair: check
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Essence has more of the map because in the "beginning" after the "map reset," Spectral spent nearly all of their time on Kami. This gave Essence Tw's that were, not impressive I guess you could say.

While Spectral was fighting Kami, Essence kept going.

In terms of gears and such, Spectral far outweighs Essence imo...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zombywoof - Lost City
    Zombywoof - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hi, Billy Mays here, Good to meet you.
    The fast easy way to press and cook.

With the Slider Station, Just Scoop, press and cook right on your stove,
    The unique design cooks both sides at once, So you never have to flip them!

Its that easy! But it gets even better! You can double or Triple attack them!

ORDER RIGHT NOW
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2010

ORDER RIGHT NOW

Are you on drugs?
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • opisgod
    opisgod Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Are you on drugs?

I am b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Are you on drugs?

ROFL...tbh I was thinking the same thing since he first posted b:chuckleb:surrender

PS --> All wars this weekend were Single Attacks Zomby b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • DethByPurple - Lost City
    DethByPurple - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2010

ORDER RIGHT NOW

Too soon! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+1
  • TheBishSlap - Lost City
    TheBishSlap - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010

ORDER RIGHT NOW

but you know whats awesome zombie essence has won 4 times in a row now with 3 of them being 1v1s
    im jahailad and i cant change my avatarQQ
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In terms of gears and such, Spectral far outweighs Essence imo...b:surrender

Absolutely with out a doubt.

However, Essence has more consistent ranks, I think. We defended Spec, KageBushi and SG1 owns and won all three wars. Spec defended us and *can't remember* and let kami crystal walk... they lost all three. Of course we couldn't defend 3 if one were kami, but I thought and hoped Spec would have done a bit better that weekend. I honestly don't care who wins as long as it's a good battle. Sunday was depressing.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Absolutely with out a doubt.

However, Essence has more consistent ranks, I think. We defended Spec, KageBushi and SG1 owns and won all three wars. Spec defended us and *can't remember* and let kami crystal walk... they lost all three. Of course we couldn't defend 3 if one were kami, but I thought and hoped Spec would have done a bit better that weekend. I honestly don't care who wins as long as it's a good battle. Sunday was depressing.

they didn't lose all 3.. but did defend divinity. You do have a point though, Essence has more people that are active for TW (with decent gear), but its pretty obvious spectral has more money invested in this game than any other guild on the server.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Maishc - Lost City
    Maishc - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    y is it always that ess ppl keep qqing about spec's gear? u guys that i seen act as if spec has waaaaay better gear than ess. u guys should stop cuz both spec and ess have very well gear ppl so this ur cs > my cs is bullsh1t.

From last i seen 2 weeks ago ess defended 2 mins short of a 3 hour war on saturday and spec was pathetic on sunday. As the record shows spec has nvr had a good show of ppl on Sunday wars while ess has always had a good show of ppl all weekend i wasnt here last week so i nvr saw the wars.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    y is it always that ess ppl keep qqing about spec's gear? u guys that i seen act as if spec has waaaaay better gear than ess. u guys should stop cuz both spec and ess have very well gear ppl so this ur cs > my cs is bullsh1t.

From last i seen 2 weeks ago ess defended 2 mins short of a 3 hour war on saturday and spec was pathetic on sunday. As the record shows spec has nvr had a good show of ppl on Sunday wars while ess has always had a good show of ppl all weekend i wasnt here last week so i nvr saw the wars.

Two weeks ago on the Saturday Essence defeated Spectral in 2 hours and 54 minutes. Essence was defending. Essence were triple attacked on this day and defended all three territories.

Two weeks ago on the Sunday Essence defeated Spectral in 16 minutes. Essence was attacking.

This weekend just gone on the Saturday, Essence defeated Spectral in 52 minutes. Essence were defending.

This weeked on the Sunday, Essence defeated Spectral in 9 minutes. Essence were attacking.

Also yes, Spectral and Essence each have people with cash shopped and decent gear. However the biggest cash shoppers in Spectral greatly outweigh and outspend the biggest cash shoppers in Essence. This is a fact.

And how are we qqing? We're sad we keep losing to a guild with like 7 +12 8juns/nirvana weapons? Oh wait we haven't been losing...
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • godric
    godric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ok so you all wanna keep pointing the CS finger... the fact of the matter is this and I may get the boot from guild for even hinting at it but so what I am gonna say it anyway.
    Essence is currently the far superior guild in TW for a few reasons.
    1st Spectral has lost alot of key core members in the last few weeks
    2nd lately we have had trouble even fielding a full 80 for TW-- sad for a guild of this size
    3rd and probably the most important... when we were winning TW fairly easily after the map reset people in the guild got complacent and lazy, they were all about pvp and trash talk at west gate, while this was happening Essence was farming HH and Nirvana and making sure that thier members were prepared for TW. So now Spectral has found themselves outgeared and also outmannned as people would prefer to be in Essence because they hold much more land and work hard at getting thier members geared up.

This is something that Spectral has recognized and is trying hard to fix. So be patient Essence we will once again some day give you a fun filled and hard fought TW.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    Just wait till the credit card bills are paid for.

rank IX archer here we go b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    godric wrote: »
    ok so you all wanna keep pointing the CS finger... the fact of the matter is this and I may get the boot from guild for even hinting at it but so what I am gonna say it anyway.
    Essence is currently the far superior guild in TW for a few reasons.
    1st Spectral has lost alot of key core members in the last few weeks
    2nd lately we have had trouble even fielding a full 80 for TW-- sad for a guild of this size
    3rd and probably the most important... when we were winning TW fairly easily after the map reset people in the guild got complacent and lazy, they were all about pvp and trash talk at west gate, while this was happening Essence was farming HH and Nirvana and making sure that thier members were prepared for TW. So now Spectral has found themselves outgeared and also outmannned as people would prefer to be in Essence because they hold much more land and work hard at getting thier members geared up.

This is something that Spectral has recognized and is trying hard to fix. So be patient Essence we will once again some day give you a fun filled and hard fought TW.

Nice necropost Trel. I'm assuming you're referring to what I posted but you obviously forgot to check the date. You're using excuses that hadn't happened at the time I posted it (i.e Dropzio rage booting/causing half of your core to leave).
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Does it really matter?

One is taking over the map and the other isn't... whoop de doo....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • specterftw
    specterftw Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe next time BloodLusT won't steal my damn name when they remake their guild!
  • godric
    godric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Actually Maia I was just reffering to post in general... but since you brought up the date your latest post on this subject was july 20 of this year so not that long ago actually and the same points were hinted at.... the CS was again mentioned etc. People need to stop QQ'ing about the CS it is a large part of the game now because the dev's have steered the game in that direction. Too many people want to use it as an excuse. If people want to spend thier money on this form of entertainment then let them and just accept the game for what it is. If CS bothers people so much then they need to take a hard look at whether this is the right gaming platform for them. The CS in this game is only gonna become more prevelant, not less.

And as a side note I wasn't trying to make excuses here if you readt the post the 3rd point being the one that I reffered to as the biggest reason... I said... WE GOT LAZY!!! so basically I was in a sense saying it was our fault as a guild. Some of that blame yes probably should be directed towards officers but I also believe that as a member of a guild you are also responsoble for what goes on and should voice your opinions (right or wrong) if something is not right.