new futures for the game

Options
XoxDARKIxox - Lost City
XoxDARKIxox - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
pwi is awesome game but i have noticed some things i did not like and i'm " ASKING " PEOPLE !! if they agree with me or not and same time i will give some Suggestions i think it will make the game better .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

1 - squad system : in some quests i need help in hard mobs but when my friends join that makes exp of the mobs less .

i can say to solve this : when members join squad after a while some mobs " same mobs of the area " appear but with more hp ( like increased life mobs ) this will make it harder to kill .. same time it gives more exp maybe x2 exp or more . and to identify that " increased life mobs " , it could have some sign next to its name like star or cyrcl or something

and about the 6 memebers thanks for the replys about it gana increase to 9 members
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2 - all mobs skins are the same . like the tress next to archo its same mob from lv 2x to 4x

and its kinda boring >.< !!

3 - to add more fun and Entertainment in the game , for me i like wars , jobs and job wars

i know there is pk wars and the war for hand the lands ( i dnt know much about it sry )

i wana see in this game jobs like Thieves VS hunters ... so on ! alot of ideas i have like this but one of the most things i loved about a game ... the idea of trade caravans like you are a trader and trade with mats and equipments and there is hunters to protect you ... same time you there is Thieves to rob you and you have to kill them ..... its so much fun but for pwi there would be other ideas to think about .

so , thats all and sorry for the old post , it was like creepy things i say XD anyway thanks for all replys ^^
Post edited by XoxDARKIxox - Lost City on

Comments

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wish you can stop posting

after all i wish you read my dream of my Dream post to be .. I LOVE U

NOT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • XoxDARKIxox - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sry i posted two times my mistake i was testing :D so what u think about that ?b:thanks
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Umm... sorry to say but I hated it. May I ask what you have been smoking?
    I found what you were suggesting really hard to understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smoking b:sad thank you for real ... i really dnt know what to tell u .. but thanks for that !!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    but as make it more simple XD .... 1 - mobs are same in all lvls

2 - squad is 6 members only and that makes us inneed for more help " that for low lvls " , and squad makes the exp less same time the game dnt give us some other way to get the same exp or more exp like harder mobs.

3- i wish to see job war in the game like war bethween good and evil .
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Are you a profisstional?
  • DDEShare - Raging Tide
    DDEShare - Raging Tide Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1. Changing mobs: Right now, new mob skins is probably the least important change out of possible changes...

2. 6 members is enough. 8 or 10 will be a mess in organization.

3. ....I actually don't get your part about killing higher level monsters for 2x exp in a squad. In every single game partying will result in reduced exp....

4. I don't understand your thing about job war either. You mean like a third affiliation? Right now a character is affiliated with a race/class and faction, so like a third profession thing? Meh, that's not a bad idea, but again I think it's the old and already existing bugs that need fixing before new content especially one as large as this should be introduced.

Please, fix your grammar, punctuation, etc, l33t speak pisses me off, I can barely read what you write.
    "There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face."

Proud member of Playboy b:victory
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you do realise when squad u gain 10% more exp per squad member right? so for 1 mob.. if 6 men party u actually share 150% of original exp
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear8
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear8 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread is my anti-drug.

...since clearly the OP's been doing enough of them for the both of us.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Squads will be composed of 9 members in the near future but shhh!! b:shutup
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1 - Egaenil : am not profissional but ... i think am quite well known about games and mmo ... i play games snice i was 10 ^^ and i study graphics eather

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2- DDEShare : am sry about my language am not so good in english and its 6 AM here XD and i ddnt sleep so am kinda so sleepy b:chuckle

and about sq 8 memebers will be more powerfull if it was as i saying about mobs

anyway about things u dnt get :

--> 3 - i dnt talk about higher lvl mobs to lvl up ... am talking about if i was lvl 20 and i wana get lv 21 fast i would do quest to get solo fun ... or squad fun ... same time i would have in squad thing some other way to get more exp : example -->

mob lv 6 gives 200 exp ... in squad of 2 members the mob gives 100 exp and thats ok and fair but .. if some mobs appeared with x2 health ( HP ) .. and x2 exp so it will be harder to kill ( as mobs with increased life it is x2 hp and gives x2 exp ) ... got it ?

--> 4 - and am not talking about new classes or race ... am talking about job system .. example -->

now am barb lv 30 ... and i just kill mobs and mobs and mobs in lv 40 i do BHs and so on .... but in the end its mobs o.O

on the other hand there is PK wars ( by killing red names ) ... its kinda fun but same time not enough it dnt gives me exp or coins , i mean it may give drops .

but if we do job system : like two new jobs in the game : any class can join like joining as thiefs VS hunters of the thiefs ....

i think u got nothing b:chuckle am sryyy ... b:surrender
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol thx vbarbie :D
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You sure do seem naive about how MMOs are managed and developed for someone claiming to be "quite well known about games and mmo".
    edited August 2010
    Options
    am not a programmer !! i mean i played alot of games and i saw the system and how the games work !! =\ ... are we discuss about if i am profissional or not or ... about the game ?!!!! o.O
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    may i ask what a "profisstional" is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited August 2010
    Options
    may i ask what a "profisstional" is?
    am soooooooooooo sry i wrote it wronge !! professional i meant
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear8
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear8 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    am not a programmer !! i mean i played alot of games and i saw the system and how the games work !! =\ ... are we discuss about if i am profissional or not or ... about the game ?!!!! o.O

What we're trying to say is, knowing how some of the parts fit together is vastly different from knowing how companies develop and expand on them.

As for the "wish list" you've pointed out:
    -Squads will be increased to 9 or 10 at some point down the road. When exactly, no one is really sure (but the squad-menu code at least is already in place).

-If you're suggesting that mobs in your area should have adjusted stats based on the people in your squad... well, let's just say I would hate to be facing a level-50 Qingfu in the starter area, just because I'm in squad with a high-level friend to chat privately.

-I'm loathe to admit it, but the devs have given us some interesting additions to the game recently. Neinbeast / Celestial Tiger events, Jungle Ruins, and the wedding chapel to name a few. It's not impossible to think they'd implement some kind of RPK bounty on red-name players, but their track record with bugs & glitches hasn't been so fantastic, and I doubt there are many here who'd trust them to implement that kind of system.
  • Wildkirsche - Heavens Tear
    Wildkirsche - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "...like it was in another game..." , "...but in this game it was like this..."

I hate things like this, when it would be all like in "this other game" , it would be this other game.

..mmhh u get for a lvl 20 Mob 600 XP , for 2 Persons 2x 300 and now u want this mob have 2x HP for having 2x XP ??

1. Just kill 2 Mobs.
    2. If the Mob had 2x HP it would take double so much time to get the double XP from it, notice something?
    Now u kill 2 Mobs in a minute, later u would kill 1 Mob in a minute.

That makes a lot of changing things for the devs...for...nothing.

If u want harder mobs go in Caves, or if u play in a full squad, all around lvl 20, dont hit just one mob...
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Profisstional? >_>

What I don't even....
  • Failfox - Dreamweaver
    Failfox - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    err...

"I like all parts of the game, except the parts I don't like."

Right on.
  • Kyphe - Harshlands
    Kyphe - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I have nothing to say due to the fact I cannot understand a word the OP has written.

Yo no leo your l33t.
    Any problem can be solved through the application of explosives. If at first you don't succeed, you didn't use enough.

"Murphy: Hay guys wutz goin on hur LOL btw LAGBEAST GOES RAWR!!!"~XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary3
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    3 words for you OP, what the ****??? that is all. b:chuckle
    the forums must hate me, always stuck on 1 post, ninja ftw
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

B) when members join the squad it makes the experience less and makes the squad useless and that made me solo alot of quests and mobs from lvl 1 ~> lvl 40+ b:cry but i played alot of games and when i join squad it makes the exp. less but same time the game go on mobs " monsters " with more exp ( like squad mobs to get x2 exp or somehting to help members to lvl up faster and same time its more difficult too like x2 or x4 or even x6 HP to make fun ) .

make fun o.o?x6 HP O.O? x_x
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think what he is trying to say about squad experience is that, when in a team, you get a party bonus, meaning that, instead of 100% mob xp split between 2 party members (for this example), the mob would give, say, 150% xp, split between the 2 party members. This would be making the squad system more worthwhile, especially for earlier/mid-level quests and grinding.

Maybe a similar party formula for drops could exist too?
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hey !! people !! if ur gana just make fun of my grammer or my words and dnt even get what i wana to say then why i posted this !!!!b:angry

OK AM NOT PERFECT IN ENGLISH , ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE !!!!! SO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ME OR THE GAME !!!!!!! IF U DNT UNDERSTAND JUST SAY I DNT GET WHAT U SAID I WILL REWRITE IT WITH OTHER EASYER WAY !!! b:angry b:angry
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haybails wrote: »
    I think what he is trying to say about squad experience is that, when in a team, you get a party bonus, meaning that, instead of 100% mob xp split between 2 party members (for this example), the mob would give, say, 150% xp, split between the 2 party members. This would be making the squad system more worthwhile, especially for earlier/mid-level quests and grinding.

Maybe a similar party formula for drops could exist too?

yes this is what i wana say to get more exp because am in squad not less exp
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I cannot understand a damn thing in this thread.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I cannot understand a damn thing in this thread.

1 - more exp when ur in squad not less

2 - new skins for the mobs cuz the same skins are boring .. all mobs are the same

3 - some kind of job system or war system to make the game more fun ...

now did u got it ?b:surrender
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1 - more exp when ur in squad not less

You get 10% more exp each mob for each squad member. Example: You and someone same lvl as you, each on its own, get 200 exp from a mob same lvl as you. You 2 squad up and kill the mob, its 220 exp, splitted between 2. So 110 exp each. Not just 100. On the other hand, if you go and each kill 1 different mob at the same time, while in squad, you get 220 exp each. On your own, each would get 200 exp each. Thats why some people here are trying to tell you, you already get more exp in squad than out of it.
    2 - new skins for the mobs cuz the same skins are boring .. all mobs are the same

Yeah they're boring. But right now, there are more urgent things to deal with. Maybe after they do that.
    3 - some kind of job system or war system to make the game more fun ...

Same answer as on 2.
    now did u got it ?b:surrender

No. Sorry.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]