Why do you play still?

Bean - Lost City
Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
With all the QQ at the new patch, no end of packs in sight... etc... (Generic QQ) Why is it that y'all stay?

To be frank, everyone I started the game with (with the exception of Boojangles who I remember killing as a level 40 barb on my cleric... back when Bean was a cleric) has either quit, troll the forums, or gone inactive.

Alas, for me the only reason I can find to play this game is because I've accumulated so much **** in this game that it seems a pity to let it all go... anyone else on the same boat with me?

Well, now that the main reason is out there I guess there are also some sub reasons too:

- I can't be bothered to start from scratch with school starting up.
- The good games havn't been released yet.
-PWI despite milking its customers dry, do a good job at milking their customers dry so I don't have to worry about a server shut-down (Yes... many a game has faced this problem).

... So I ask y'all... why do you still play?
A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bean - Lost City on

Comments

• Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I quit alongside my boyfriend about a year ago now, we moved on to some FPS games. I'm redownloading now after growing bored of FPS games...variety is good, I guess. b:chuckle

Sucks to hear the packs are still around, another reason we quit considering they were originally "omg anniversary packs only here 1 week buy quick!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To talk with Amourb:dirty
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i stay kuz i wanna stare at my sexy char. other online games dont really allow u to cuztomize yor char however u want. n i oso get to wear bikinis all the time
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I quit the other day. I was tired of being a fail pve psy with terribad gears.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ... So I ask y'all... why do you still play?

I have no life b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mostly because of time already placed. I still consider the game good and it actually runs well on my PC which is not the best.

Having a Veno without a nix at 80 I decided to roll a SIN to see the hype and made a faction called WePokeYou which perhaps in the future will be filled with just SINS that are solid RPK.

And I am more part time player since RL is better these days.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well all this stuff people QQ about doesnt really affect me (probably cuz I'm not a pro gamer and I don't think I play the game right lol) I just quest and level and talk to people, and play around with fashion and stuff... I dont really cat shop, and I mean, the game is still fun with the way I play it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My guild.

this.
    you're all just so awesome.
    I could never leave you guys D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My guild.

This also b:victory, i love seeing my name near the top of the join date list :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There are 2 reasons why I even bother with this game anymore.

1. All my friends have left for college and I'm trying to keep myself semi entertained until my college starts.

and

2. I've invested quite a bit of money into this game, so why waste it?

Although now that college is going to be starting I can finally have something to get me away from this money sucker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've been playing since p2p so why stop now. This isn't the first time they royally messed things up :)
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Bean - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    There are 2 reasons why I even bother with this game anymore.

1. All my friends have left for college and I'm trying to keep myself semi entertained until my college starts.

and

2. I've invested quite a bit of money into this game, so why waste it?

Although now that college is going to be starting I can finally have something to get me away from this money sucker.

OK, three part response to this freshman (even if you're not) , so listen up:

1. Alcohol is free and easy to get if you are a girl, I hope you invested as much time, money, and effort into your body as you did into your character though because ugly girls don't get the loving.

2. This game sucks time out of you, BUT that is not a bad thing. TBH, freshman year was good, lots of time on your hands if you are a Poli Sci major like me. SO, I just got on this game while I waited for the parties (beats playing the Wii and PSIII).

3. You are a good gal I am sure, but just remember that in college you should experience new things. (You figure this one out)

In closing, take what I say with a grain of salt, but please don't think I am being harsh.

b:bye
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I did quit for a few months, but came back because I missed my friends.... and there's truly nothing else to do. I live in a small town, so even if I got a life, I'd still be bored. But a lot of my friends are now quitting or playing other games. There's not much to keep me here now, though. Especially with these terribad patches. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • specterftw
    specterftw Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i Did Quit For A Few Months, But Came Back Because I Missed My Friends.... And There's Truly Nothing Else To Do. I Live In A Small Town, So Even If I Got A Life, I'd Still Be Bored. But A Lot Of My Friends Are Now Quitting Or Playing Other Games. There's Not Much To Keep Me Here Now, Though. Especially With These Terribad Patches. B:surrender

Show Me Your S4!
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm not addicted to it, it's addicted to me! D:
  • Bean - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    I'm not addicted to it, it's addicted to me! D:

Its addicting... I suggest you might want to consider drinking which would help.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _ShadowDrag_ - Lost City
    _ShadowDrag_ - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    At first OUTLAW (2 years ago)
    then Omnious, then Essence..

..Now CareBears b:victory

Nah, making videos, rpking and such now, too much to just let go
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its addicting... I suggest you might want to consider drinking which would help.

Drinking is bad. Staying away from it let's you get a hot body like me.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i stay till its time to move RH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hmm i stay cause it's one of the best control systems with MMO games.

i mean.... how many of us have played LC, Fiesta, Requiem, and among other games...

RS... -.-

plus i can't annoy Reds and Okon on other games. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VeritasXXX - Raging Tide
    VeritasXXX - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Extra time between school.
    Meeting new people from all over the world.
    Slowly learning spanish.
    To laugh at the immaturity of some.
    To hope one day i will be a factorb:cry

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    My guild.

+1. <3 Maiya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    +1. <3 Maiya

I am still playing because my mission hasn't completed yet.
    My mission is to destroy Nagare.b:angry
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2010

LOL Calvin ;)

I still play to watch Essence die :)

Since I can't kill them myself, nor is there any faction willing or capable, I am watching them die of boredom and booze b:chuckle

Cheers!
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010

You can't destroy Nagare we are all carebears that never step out of SZ b:infuriated

At least, I am. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    You can't destroy Nagare we are all carebears that never step out of SZ b:infuriated

At least, I am. b:avoid

b:angryI crash their HH and BH parties.b:angry
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So that I can finally reach level 100 and start pking. b:surrender

Really waiting for GW2 though....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:angryI crash their HH and BH parties.b:angry

You this 咸涩佬 will crash any party as long as you think girls are there, even if its G.I.R.Ls. You'll even crash into the wall as long as it has an ****. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    You this 咸涩佬 will crash any party as long as you think girls are there, even if its G.I.R.Ls. You'll even crash into the wall as long as it has an ****. b:chuckle

b:dirtyme no ham sup lo la. b:cry